Author Topic: "Joe Budden Killed our Baby" - Esther Baxter shows police report and GRAPHIC pix  (Read 1840 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Two sides to a story. I wanna hear Joes response to this. Beatin a woman aint cool but women do have a knack for omitting their foul shit when it comes to stuff like this and leavin in all the bad shit the man did.

i disagree to a big extent.  there are only RARE cases when its ok to put hands on a female. 

1. if she is armed and attacking you

2. if she is substantially larger than you and attacking you

buttons has a huge track record for being an all around pussy and getting caught up with video hoes. we can safely assume whatever drama he got himself into he brought on himself, fuck his bitchass freestyle side of the story, only herbs and clowns gonna roll with that corny shit.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's a complaint from the perspective of Mary Baxter Hernandez.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Al Bundy

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why she drop all them charges?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

No idea.

But on the real. Isn't there clearly something wrong with the bitch if she busted out her phone & started taking snapshots of her dead fetus? I'd be buggin' out, not photographing such outrageous things.

BiggBoogaBiff

Ok no, 1st off.  Beating or hitting a woman is overrated in tha worst way.  And before i go in i should inform ppl that Ive been jumped by 3 women (1 of which was a bop - she`s still a woman right and i hit her sister but that nite it was her a cousin and a friend and it was 4 no reasun literally a year and sum change after).  I understand history but MOST wars have been started becuz of a woman.  Ok but lets get to tha facts here...women like Baxter only deal with celebrities and her lake has ran dry after Joe Budden and now she`s looking 2 stay in tha spotlight sumhow (and truthfully she`s not even that cute and im just bein honest).  

Obviously she was dealin wit dudes on tha side and she got caught up.  Did joe hit her idk but wat i do know is that taking pictures of your DEAD FETUS AND SHOWING THEM ON MAINSTREAM WEBSITES SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MONEY MOVE THAN CAUSE (especially a "celebrity's" baby) and thats coming from tha heart.  Do i condone beating women..not really but do i know women use tha system 2 their advantage MOST OF THE TIME, hell yeah, why not especially if u can get a buck or a brotha locked up 4 reasons of WHATEVER then there`s no doubt, Ive seen it.  Its 2011, lets ALL stop pretending that just becuz its a woman means us Men and us people period have 2 give them everything we have and work 4 just becuz science says that we`re physically stronger even tho they only probably tested skinny white women from tha suburbs or just felt guilty at tha time.  

I mean u dont see any ``black man laws`` yet do u?  Fact is most women think dudes r all tha same especially if they`re rich and have fame except if they`re their family or current husband.  I dont condone domestic violence at all and I truely mean that but its not tha 70`s anymore, if a youngin got her ass whooped its 4 a REAL reason and most men r scared to even lay a finger on women and they KNOW THAT.  I pray that in tha future a woman is gonna need more than just a statement 2 prove chit.  Trust me when i say that it doesnt hardly work both ways.  

Women arent dumb and everybody knows that, i think tha prosecution of women domestic violence has alot of growing up to do, word 2 Tiger.  *excuse me if that sounds like a ramble but lets be real here*.  And im definitely more of an Ester Baxter fan than a Joe Budden fan i`ll tell u that.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:31:36 AM by Cousin Bang »

MUHFUKKA

Ok no, 1st off.  Beating or hitting a woman is overrated in tha worst way.  And before i go in i should inform ppl that Ive been jumped by 3 women (1 of which was a bop - she`s still a woman right and i hit her sister but that nite it was her a cousin and a friend and it was 4 no reasun literally a year and sum change after).  I understand history but MOST wars have been started becuz of a woman.  Ok but lets get to tha facts here...women like Baxter only deal with celebrities and her lake has ran dry after Joe Budden and now she`s looking 2 stay in tha spotlight sumhow (and truthfully she`s not even that cute and im just bein honest).  Obviously she was dealin wit dudes on tha side and she got caught up.  Did joe hit her idk but wat i do know is that taking pictures of your DEAD FETUS AND SHOWING THEM ON MAINSTREAM WEBSITES SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MONEY MOVE THAN CAUSE and thats coming from tha heart.  Do i condone beating women..not really but do i know women use tha system 2 their advantage MOST OF THE TIME, hell yeah, why not especially if u can get a buck or a brotha locked up 4 reasons of WHATEVER then there`s no doubt, Ive seen it.  Its 2011, lets ALL stop pretending that just becuz its a woman means us Men and us people period have 2 give them everything we have and work 4 just becuz science says that we`re physically stronger even tho they only probably tested skinny white women from tha suburbs or just felt guilty at tha time.  I mean u dont see any ``black man laws`` yet do u?  Fact is most women think dudes r all tha same especially if they`re rich and have fame except if they`re their family or current husband.  I dont condone domestic violence at all and I truely mean that but its not tha 70`s anymore, if a youngin got her ass whooped its 4 a REAL reason and most men r scared to even lay a finger on women and they KNOW THAT.  I pray that in tha future a woman is gonna need more than just a statement 2 prove chit.  Trust me when i say that it doesnt hardly work both ways.  Women arent dumb and everybody knows that, i think tha prosecution of women domestic violence has alot of growing up to do, word 2 Tiger.  *excuse me if that sounds like a ramble but lets be real here*.  And im definitely more of an Ester Baxter fan than a Joe Budden fan i`ll tell u that.
goddamn i feel bad for anyone dumb enough to read that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Raphael

Men who beat the shit out of women, but don't even wanna scrap with dudes crack me up. Definition of a loser.
Was that a jab at NIK?

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As you might imagine, Esther never wanted her personal life to become public fodder

Sure.. ::)

Men who beat the shit out of women, but don't even wanna scrap with dudes crack me up. Definition of a loser.

Very true

Sikotic™

Was that a jab at NIK?
I wasn't going for that but LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

bitch is lying lol

on the real Joe Budden is just helping population control
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what a pussy

OG Hack Wilson

what a pussy

this post belongs in the "Look in the mirror" thread ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ok no, 1st off.  Beating or hitting a woman is overrated in tha worst way.  And before i go in i should inform ppl that Ive been jumped by 3 women (1 of which was a bop - she`s still a woman right and i hit her sister but that nite it was her a cousin and a friend and it was 4 no reasun literally a year and sum change after).  I understand history but MOST wars have been started becuz of a woman.  Ok but lets get to tha facts here...women like Baxter only deal with celebrities and her lake has ran dry after Joe Budden and now she`s looking 2 stay in tha spotlight sumhow (and truthfully she`s not even that cute and im just bein honest).  

Obviously she was dealin wit dudes on tha side and she got caught up.  Did joe hit her idk but wat i do know is that taking pictures of your DEAD FETUS AND SHOWING THEM ON MAINSTREAM WEBSITES SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MONEY MOVE THAN CAUSE (especially a "celebrity's" baby) and thats coming from tha heart.  Do i condone beating women..not really but do i know women use tha system 2 their advantage MOST OF THE TIME, hell yeah, why not especially if u can get a buck or a brotha locked up 4 reasons of WHATEVER then there`s no doubt, Ive seen it.  Its 2011, lets ALL stop pretending that just becuz its a woman means us Men and us people period have 2 give them everything we have and work 4 just becuz science says that we`re physically stronger even tho they only probably tested skinny white women from tha suburbs or just felt guilty at tha time.  

I mean u dont see any ``black man laws`` yet do u?  Fact is most women think dudes r all tha same especially if they`re rich and have fame except if they`re their family or current husband.  I dont condone domestic violence at all and I truely mean that but its not tha 70`s anymore, if a youngin got her ass whooped its 4 a REAL reason and most men r scared to even lay a finger on women and they KNOW THAT.  I pray that in tha future a woman is gonna need more than just a statement 2 prove chit.  Trust me when i say that it doesnt hardly work both ways.  

Women arent dumb and everybody knows that, i think tha prosecution of women domestic violence has alot of growing up to do, word 2 Tiger.  *excuse me if that sounds like a ramble but lets be real here*.  And im definitely more of an Ester Baxter fan than a Joe Budden fan i`ll tell u that.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not gonna get in a back and forth with anyone and clearly some dudes love tryin to troll cham and/or genuinely dislike anything joe budden. i am gonna say this though bitches/ho's lie and turn bitter when relationships turn sour. the supposed track record of miss baxter is long with tramp like behavior. props to all those that  are naive to a crazy bitch and her ways. at the same time no one else truly knows the bullshit that went on and i would like to think none of y'all actually give a fuck. enjoy his music or bash it if you choose but it truly should be left at that. budden put all this shit on blast though so its pretty much a green light for gossipers, so if you are interested in the same shit as old ladies and flaming homosexuals than by all means do you.