Author Topic: NIKCC and Daygo  (Read 777 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NIKCC and Daygo
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2011, 10:49:20 PM »
I asked a question, directed at you & instead of answering it, you just flipped it & your truest E-friends had your back. Don't front lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »
I have no e-friends. True story. Not one dudes personal info. You befriend ppl off the internet on facebook and you want to talk to me about e-friends? Wigger please.

Your question was answered. But you needed an excuse to keep being mad.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 01:28:24 AM »
I have no e-friends. True story. Not one dudes personal info. You befriend ppl off the internet on facebook and you want to talk to me about e-friends? Wigger please.

Your question was answered. But you needed an excuse to keep being mad.

lol, you did not answer my question. You dodged it until you could think of a reasonable excuse to by-pass it. You're just a troll who sadly finds geniune entertainment in trying to make people out like they are bothered by you. Hence, why you're a terrible troll lol. The art of trolling isn't to scream out, "YOU'RE ANGRY, HAHA! YOU'RE A LOSER!". What you say is suppose to make me upset. Not try to upset me by telling me I'm upset. To quote you, "wigger fail". To be honest, when you rush to fall back on the "U Mad", you kind of expose yourself of having no real material left. It's kind of like a final, "WHATEVER, I GOT YOU TIGHT! JUST STOP ALREADY, YOU LOST". Which actually inveitably makes you upset considering you know you had to fall back on that to get your point across & even that isn't "shutting me up" or whatever your personal life goal is lol. So technically, unconciously, I am a better troll than you are. :laugh:

As for the "E-Friends" thing. You have as much personal info on Tanner as I do. Dude posted his personal information on his Dubcc account, we both came across that. He added me on Facebook because unlike some raging pussies who are nervous to post their own personal website that nearly half of the World has, it wasn't really a big deal to us lol.

Even the homie Radiotube posted his Facebook a while back. Arthur is straight reppin'. 8)

Tekniec

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 08:18:07 PM »
I asked a question, directed at you & instead of answering it, you just flipped it & your truest E-friends had your back. Don't front lol.
thats all he ever does is flip shit and trys to front like he aint the butthurt one lol fuckin silly faggot troll