Author Topic: Official Knoc-turn'al "Knoc's Ville" Album Discussion Thread  (Read 2719 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Official Knoc-turn'al "Knoc's Ville" Album Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2011, 11:11:29 AM »
Was just playing this album a couple hours ago

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »
^don't believe that bullshit

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »
Lol y'all always complain west coast artists never put there album out. We put Knoc's album out & y'all comment on the sales (which y'all don't even know) instead of the music. It's west coast "fans" like you that ensure the west will never be on top again (not as long y'all have THIS attitude).

Fuckin' clowns I tell u
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »
Can we get some sales numbers.....And don't front like you don't have 'em.  Give it up.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »
Can we get some sales numbers.....And don't front like you don't have 'em.  Give it up.
Our digital sales report hasn't come in yet

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2011, 03:03:18 AM »
Lol y'all always complain west coast artists never put there album out. We put Knoc's album out & y'all comment on the sales (which y'all don't even know) instead of the music. It's west coast "fans" like you that ensure the west will never be on top again (not as long y'all have THIS attitude).

Fuckin' clowns I tell u

hahahahahahah what attititude? takin piss of releasing album every decade ? not releasing album on cd (even u said it ur self its cheap)? im probably buying more west coast cds then you and just simply refuse to pay for mp3s so grow up dude 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2011, 06:47:14 AM »
Some of yall in this thread kill me. Many of yall would not support this album even if it was a 5 mic classic so I see through the excuses like glass. Just come out and say hey I will dl this when it comes out, not oh Lunatic this and it's on mp3 that.

Portugoal

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2011, 08:27:27 AM »
Who cares what numbers the album does? Does it make a difference for you?

If you bought it and like it, then good for you. If you bought it and didn't like it, too bad for you. If you didn't buy it, heard it, but didn't like it, then good for you.

I personally fall into that last category, but there were a few nice cuts on there, so I win. :banana_trippin:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »

If you bought it and like it, then good for you. If you bought it and didn't like it, too bad for you. If you didn't buy it, heard it, but didn't like it, then good for you.

I personally fall into that last category, but there were a few nice cuts on there, so I win. :banana_trippin:

I don't care what the numbers do, never asked and don't care. I bought it and thought it was ok. It grew on me for a couple days and that's about it.

I'm talking more about the people that clown the album for whatever reason then come up with a thousand excuses as to why they did not buy it or listen. They werent going to listen to it in the first place lol. Stop acting like just because it's was not in stores that is the reason why you don't listen or "it's wack".

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:16:50 AM by D-Nice »

Portugoal

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2011, 09:24:32 AM »

I don't care what the numbers do, never asked and don't care.

My reply wasn't a response to you :)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2011, 09:32:34 AM »

I don't care what the numbers do, never asked and don't care.

My reply wasn't a response to you :)

All good.  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »
"Book of Knoc" is a heck of an album (up there with "The Way I Am") and it will be physical with production from Warren G, Scott Storch, etc. I'm sure they will still "complain" though.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.   Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.   Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers. 

Alot of people post on Knocturnal here in the forums. Obviously not as much as Luna or have as much info but everytime a interview or new track or discussion about unreleased tracks comes up the thread becomes 2-4 pages long.

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
^ Exactly.