Author Topic: Official Knoc-turn'al "Knoc's Ville" Album Discussion Thread  (Read 2720 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Official Knoc-turn'al "Knoc's Ville" Album Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »
Luna got that info yet folks?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2011, 11:19:36 AM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.   Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers. 

i always thought something's wrong with people who can't enjoy music without numbers.... i don't give a fuck if he sold 1 or 100 copies... knowing these numbers won't change   my life.... stop acting like it will change yours. no offence tho...

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.   Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers. 

i always thought something's wrong with people who can't enjoy music without numbers.... i don't give a fuck if he sold 1 or 100 copies... knowing these numbers won't change   my life.... stop acting like it will change yours. no offence tho...

That's great.  Thank you for your input.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.  Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers.  

i always thought something's wrong with people who can't enjoy music without numbers.... i don't give a fuck if he sold 1 or 100 copies... knowing these numbers won't change   my life.... stop acting like it will change yours. no offence tho...

That's great.  Thank you for your input.

you're welcome. thanks for asking about one thing again and again. message after message... that was some massive input...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:08:38 PM by shoo »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2011, 12:48:59 PM »
Here's the deal. Point 1. I actually like Lunatic's posts a lot.  He comes across as a cool dude, and is very knowlegable about hip hop in general.  Point 2.  Lunatic is consistently the only poster that really makes any posts about Knoc, and we all know why.  So for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.  I feel that it's my place to balance the equation by sprinkling a bit of reality in the Knoc posts.  I don't do it for all of them, but I feel Knoc threads need a dissenting opinion.

That said, I am curious about the sales numbers, because outside of a few members of a few message boards, I don't think that Knoc has a fanbase.  Truth be told,  I would actually like to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling that even in todays rip everything environment his sales will check in remarkably low. Luna will have the figures, I can't find them so....that's why I've been asking him for them, because at the end of the day, I actually trust him to post up the actual numbers.  

i always thought something's wrong with people who can't enjoy music without numbers.... i don't give a fuck if he sold 1 or 100 copies... knowing these numbers won't change   my life.... stop acting like it will change yours. no offence tho...

That's great.  Thank you for your input.

you're welcome. thanks for asking about one thing again and again. message after message... that was some massive input...

Well you seem to want to express your opinion about the topic.  You let us all know how you feel about it.  That's great and I hope you feel better.  I am asking this question to Lunatic, not to you, but if you can answer the question that would be fine as well.  Not sure why you think there's something wrong about people being interested in sales numbers.  What the fuck does it matter to you?  Do you really think an albums sales numbers will change my life?  You may have brain damage.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
any word on "Rock The Party"?

Lunatic

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »
any word on "Rock The Party"?
ASAP. Sorry for the delay. I know. I'm just waiting to get this artwork for it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2011, 10:31:53 PM »
Knocturnal talks alot of talk, but doesnt walk the walk.

Hes a scammer and is quite happy to take the money, but not deliver on the goods (16Bar verse).

I got a full refund from this loser 4 wasting my time.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2011, 02:17:20 AM »
Knocturnal talks alot of talk, but doesnt walk the walk.

Hes a scammer and is quite happy to take the money, but not deliver on the goods (16Bar verse).

I got a full refund from this loser 4 wasting my time.

and u are an retard wasting our time with idiotic posts give me back my money  :P :P

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2011, 04:45:40 AM »
"Book of Knoc" is a heck of an album (up there with "The Way I Am") and it will be physical with production from Warren G, Scott Storch, etc. I'm sure they will still "complain" though.

Hoping to be impressed by that album, didn't enjoy the singles off this so didn't cop or download, still interested in book of Knoc though.

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2011, 05:02:42 AM »
So was this just a street album before Book of Knoc? So was the Peanut butter song a Book of Knoc track or what?

Get fed up of artists offloading all their second rate tracks and expect fans to pay for the leftovers. :P

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2011, 06:48:01 AM »
So was this just a street album before Book of Knoc? So was the Peanut butter song a Book of Knoc track or what?

Get fed up of artists offloading all their second rate tracks and expect fans to pay for the leftovers. :P

Knoc'sVille originally was a mixtape then made into a street album so yeah basically a prelude to Book Of Knoc.

Portugoal

« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2011, 07:34:45 AM »
Get fed up of artists offloading all their second rate tracks and expect fans to pay for the leftovers.

:sign_withstupid:

Lunatic

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2011, 07:35:53 AM »

Yea, sort of like a street album prelude to Book of Knoc. Yes, "If U Wanna" will appear on Book of Knoc.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com