Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17406 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

YEAH YEAH WHATS GOODIE GOOD WITH IT ,,THIS IS YGD HIMSELF JUST CHECK'N U GUYS OUT TH@S WONDERING ABOUT MY DEBUT,,FOR THOSE TH@ ARE INTERESTED IN THE REAL YGD ALBUM GO TO WWW.DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET AND GRAB "THE RENEGADE" DISREGARD ALL TH@ OTHER BULLSHIT U'VE BEEN LISTING TO EVERY DOGG HAS IT'S DAY TH@ WAS A BUNCH OF DEVELOPING SHIT TH@ LEAKED..SO CATCH ME ON MY ONLY REAL DEBUT SEASONED WITH A FORK READY TO GO HOLLA!!!                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rt925

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n7g85
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:04:51 AM by K.Dub »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Propz on the info!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GangstaBoogy

Geez you clones are still around? #pass. Ill just listen to snoop 
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Quadruple OG

Been waiting a while for something official. Fuck the haters. BTW what's the tracklist for the album? Can't read the one on the site that's on the side.

KC-HOODSTA

is it true your working as a tattoo artist now?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)...

Yeah Sam had some bad autotune songs on that album, but also some very good new ones (besides the classic tracks on there). It's an unbalanced album, but it surprised me in a good way. Anyway, good to see you still active YGD!

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
Been waiting a while for something official. Fuck the haters. BTW what's the tracklist for the album? Can't read the one on the site that's on the side.

right click on the image and go to view image......its a big ass pic mind lol

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Yeah that website is not a good look :P

YGDTOPDOGG

Yeah that website is not a good look :P
Thanx for th@ insight,,But I'm building my own site so it's taking a lil longer than i expected disregard how it appears now just listen to the music and let me know what U think hommie much appreciated

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.
Aprreciate the wait hommie much appreciated go 2 DarkSideMusic.Net and purchase the debut hommie

YGDTOPDOGG

I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)...

Yeah Sam had some bad autotune songs on that album, but also some very good new ones (besides the classic tracks on there). It's an unbalanced album, but it surprised me in a good way. Anyway, good to see you still active YGD!
Thanx folks

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.
Nothing but West Coast my nigg go grab the album @ DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET