Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17439 times)

haze410

• Lil Geezy
can you release anymore of your death row material before wideawake tries to and fucks it up. I liked your chemistry with tha realest

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.
Nothing but West Coast my nigg go grab the album @ DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET

I definitately copped the album! Check your email g...
I gotchu seen th@ much appreciatd

I sent that $3 for the Going back to cali ft. eastwood

Also, u know when The Renegade is shipping?? I'm dying to bump that in the whip... one!
I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THA LUV AND SUPPORT U GUYS STILL HAVE FOR ME 2DAY,,AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO GRABBED MY DEBUT "THE RENEGADE" AND TH@ "GOING BACK TO CALI" REMIX WITH EASTWOOD,,LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT GET THOSE 1,000 COPIES SOLD EASILY WITH THE HELP OF U GUYS THANX......

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i heard suge can bust a mean freestyle, is there any truth to that?

you ever hear him dropping 16's in his spare time or just hanging around the studio?

YGDTOPDOGG

i heard suge can bust a mean freestyle, is there any truth to that?

you ever hear him dropping 16's in his spare time or just hanging around the studio?
huh huh naw havent heard him spit 1 yet

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i was told suge was super nice but didnt want to rap becasue it was a conflict of interests as far him managing and owning the label.

i heard when he raps its like the voice of jesus mixed with james earl jones.

legend has it hes got the breath control of maya angelou and the rhythm of a young ricki martin.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:19:54 PM by ♛K1NG PETEY »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
o hell yea i remember suge spitting a few...it wasnt that bad if he was a rapper id buy his album

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
topp get back at me bro

aerroc

yo top u doing any u stream live shows anytime soon be a good way to promote your debut album and at the same time the fans can get your album

YGDTOPDOGG

yo top u doing any u stream live shows anytime soon be a good way to promote your debut album and at the same time the fans can get your album
awe man I got the most recommended most independent U stream show ygdtopdogg hommie

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Yo ygd, what artists on Death Row did you collab with? Did you ever work with Above the Law?
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

YGDTOPDOGG

Yo ygd, what artists on Death Row did you collab with? Did you ever work with Above the Law?
I did have the chance to work with Hutch but from Above The Law but not as far as a collab.....APPRECIATE EVERYONE TH@ SUPPORTED AND SUPPORTING "THE RENEGADE" DEBUT & ALSO FOR THOSE TH@ ARE SUPPORTING THE "GOING BACK TO CALI"ft.Eastwood Paypal me 3$ @ Ygdtopdogg@darksidemusic.net for Your copy today.....And oh yeah spread the word,,, let em know th@ I'M BACK !!!

hobomotel

So is the eastwood version an alternate version or was he supposed to be on the origina?

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Yop Top Dogg, can u post CDs to Germany if so do I have to pay extra than $3?

So Hutch produced a track for u kool. Did u work with J Valentine, or PB or skg or crooked i or swoop g etc?? who all did u work with
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
I used to ball wit u back at westchester in 2000 n shit.. we been waiting yo lp way back from the WWW.DEATHROWRECORDS2000.COM.. days.. I don't know if u ever visted the forums back then when MILES AND NATE was runnen out the bevery hills spot but we was big fans of you tha realest n them .. glad u got some new out and i will be coppen yo shit next weeek.. SLSO SUMMER OF 99 BRO LOL i had ran up ma MAMA phone bill cuz i kept ordering CINDAFELLA.OFF THE BOX..lol .i had that song memorized before the CHRONIC 2000 DROPED lol.. I support  you and i got u ..

2euce 7even

sup ygd,

how did u exactly join death row?

what made u write and record "goin back 2 cali"? (one of my fav. DR songs)

do u have more songs w/ prince ital? i didnt even know he was still around at tha time when u came in the picture, who else did he work with?
how did the collabo happen?how u hook up with him?i feel that artists forgot prince ital, he gets no shout-outs, no RIP, nothing.thatīs fucked up.RIP joseph paquette.
tell me everything about that dude please.

how did u end up on pacīs "all about u"?(dope verse btw)

tell us how the "we donīt love em" track was made.. how did u hook up with quik?was he cool wit suge at tha time?

what about the rumour that u got shot and was in wheelchair years ago?any truth in this?