Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17273 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

is it true your working as a tattoo artist now?
I been a Tattoo artist as a matter of fact I'm an artist all the way round,,,I been drawing since a baby my nigg,,I worked @ Hanna Barbera where the Flinstones ,Scooby Doo,The Jetson's were all created then I worked for Turner feature animation also @ the ages of 14 real shit..Then I got into tats cause it's also a form of art with alot money in it,,& now music,,Hope I answered ur question hommie

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.
Much appreciated hommie go grab my debut @ DarkSideMusic.Net

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I always liked yo cuts YGD but please give us a few more info on the album. when re the tracks recorded? who is featured on the disc? and who produced those cuts?

2euce 7even

what´s up ygd renegade was released yrs ago i dont get it why u promoting it now?dope ass album i must say.

ygd, can u tell us a bit about prince ital joe?

your time on DR and who u worked with?

when(why did u leave tha row?

Klue

yeah what the main differences between these 2 releases ??

YGDTOPDOGG

yeah what the main differences between these 2 releases ??
Difference is it's alot of new product since ppl been releasing old unfinished undevelopment music say'N it's my album when th@s not the case..I never even had an album on DR.just singles,,But if U go and checkout my music now U'll see the difference,,Th@s the difference........

YGDTOPDOGG

what´s up ygd renegade was released yrs ago i dont get it why u promoting it now?dope ass album i must say.

ygd, can u tell us a bit about prince ital joe?

your time on DR and who u worked with?

when(why did u leave tha row?
Nope It was never released just talked abt,,He was cool peeps stayed busy and had a great distinctive voice th@ anyone was familiar wit once he spoke,, I worked with a handful and hopefully more......

YGDTOPDOGG

I always liked yo cuts YGD but please give us a few more info on the album. when re the tracks recorded? who is featured on the disc? and who produced those cuts?
Much appreciated,,like I say one man's trash maybe the next's treasure,,Some of the tracks were recorded @ JetCity Studio in Redondo Bch. & some were done @ THE BLACKHOLE in Hollywood..The features I have are all hungry individuals th@ need to be heard cause if I share & give it comes back in the 100 fold ,,,U feel me ,,So I'm basically giving back more than pay'N for a verse from some of theses Muthafuckaz th@ dont care one drop if they respond to U guys ..So I'm fuck'N with niggaz th@ hungry & humble..

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool to see another artist post here on Dubcc.

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice to see j flexx on a track.
are you still fuckin with any other ex death row lable mates? dont care what some might say but i always thought u and realest sounded great together.
is this a mp3 download or physical copy?

Enya

• 'G'
physical
Visit Tha Realest's fan forum!
http://tharealest.forumer.com/index.php

Also visit the official website.
http://www.tharealest.com/

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yo, did you ever work with Soopafly while he was on the row?  If so, tell me some cool stories about him so i can add them to my Soopafly documents.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
ace to have a artist post here!

propz on the album bro ill be coppin very very soon :)

much love from the uk

KC-HOODSTA

Yo, did you ever work with Soopafly while he was on the row?  If so, tell me some cool stories about him so i can add them to my Soopafly documents.

nigga is u fuckin serious????????????????