Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17435 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

Mietek23

If you got that remixes that would supposed to be featured on Chronic 2000 than most likely a lot of folks here would pay for them. Like the homie above said - there are no bootlegers involved so a deal between an artist and a fan is def something I would support.

I'm gonna cop your album and "Goin Back 2 Cali" this week - Peace!

YGDTOPDOGG

If you got that remixes that would supposed to be featured on Chronic 2000 than most likely a lot of folks here would pay for them. Like the homie above said - there are no bootlegers involved so a deal between an artist and a fan is def something I would support.

I'm gonna cop your album and "Goin Back 2 Cali" this week - Peace!
APPRECIATE TH@ HOMMIE

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
where can i buy the going back to cali Remix?

YGDTOPDOGG

paypal 3$ @ ygdtopdogg@darksidemusic.net

kuruptDPG

soz to bring it up yet again but is it possible top dogg you can provide sniipets meanwhile to ur unreleased songs?

Smoke

ayo TOP check your mail again :)

YGDTOPDOGG

ayo TOP check your mail again :)
ONCE AGAIN ONCE AGAIN APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT FROM U GUYS

Smoke

wait for the mp3 and then i'll write a lil review for the people

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

done

YGDTOPDOGG

done
MUCH APPRECIATED,,,FOR "THE RENEGADE" GO TO DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET & FOR "GOING BACK TO CALI"ft.Eastwood Paypal 3$ @ ygdtopdogg@darksidemusic.net THANX

Quadruple OG

Do you still have copies of Die Mutha Fucka Die
YEAH I GOT TH@ SONG

So you got all the Death Row stuff you recorded over there?

Yeah I was wondering about this as well cause if you still have any of your unreleased/unleaked DR stuff left, I think most people on here would be willing to pay for that as well.

I know I would.

Same here, only thing is with the two tracks with Dre on them he might get in some trouble for. Dre's very protective of his work and has shown he isn't afraid to send his lawyers after people using his work w/o his consent.

acgrundy

YEAH I GOT TH@ SONG

Yeah I was wondering about this as well cause if you still have any of your unreleased/unleaked DR stuff left, I think most people on here would be willing to pay for that as well.

I know I would.

Same here, only thing is with the two tracks with Dre on them he might get in some trouble for. Dre's very protective of his work and has shown he isn't afraid to send his lawyers after people using his work w/o his consent.

well if they somehow just got leaked for free, it would be pretty hard to prove anything

aerroc

YEAH I GOT TH@ SONG

I know I would.

thats not the kind of shit we need to hear. if we got a chance of getting this its maybe the only chance we have