Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17443 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

Ayo Top do you got a copy of that "Handcuff Ya Hoez" track with Realest that was supposed to be released on the "Inside Out" compilation back in 98?
LET ME DIGG DEEP AND SEE WHAT I HAVE HERE

:)

just bought your album top!     yo you got a facebook page bro

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/YGD-Top-Dogg/314124815935

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000517845084
GOOD MORNING TO THE UNIVERSE MY CREATOR ALONG WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS HAVE A SPLENDID DAY......APPRECIATE THOSE AROUND THE CLOCK ORDERS KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ,,,AND FOR THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE RENEGADE AND THE GOING BACK TO CALI ,,,WATCHA THINK ?

im listening to it right now and so far i like what im hearing top and going back to cali was nice wish the q was better im just waiting on the next dr joint ;D
Good look'N fam keep the word in they mouth

2euce 7even

what´s up to dogg?

what about the inside out compilation on death row?was it ever pressed, what´s the deal with it?

YGDTOPDOGG

what´s up to dogg?

what about the inside out compilation on death row?was it ever pressed, what´s the deal with it?

Wasnt never pressed up but yall can get "THE RENEGADE & GOING BACK TO CALI ft EASTWOOD pay 3$ to ygdtopdogg@darksidemusic.net thanx a have a splendid day everyone

2euce 7even

yo top,

how you ended up "all bout u remix"?

did tha realest ever meet pac?

what happend to pb?

can u tell me smth about gangsta gyrl?did u know her?

YGDTOPDOGG

yo top,

how you ended up "all bout u remix"?

did tha realest ever meet pac?

what happend to pb?

can u tell me smth about gangsta gyrl?did u know her?
whats goodie good daddio I'm not sure about the Realest & gangsta gyrl but I do know this,,U can go cop th@ RENEGADE DEBUT huh huh huhh

Mietek23

You and Realest had good chemistry together - you should hook up again and do some new stuff.

kuruptlon

Ha I heard this song on the radio and thought they were playing Goin Back 2 Cali for a second.

Would have made my day if they did play Goin Back 2 Cali but it was funny none the less.

YGDTOPDOGG

You and Realest had good chemistry together - you should hook up again and do some new stuff.
yeah we talked we suppose to be hook'n up

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

You should hook up with Soopafly too, you two would have great chemistry together.  Can you tell us more about him?  What was he like when you met him?

Also, in addition to the songs already mentioned, "Be Thankful" and "That Top Dogg Nigga" were also some of your classics!  Keep making more songs like those.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:44:11 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the realest and top dogg together would be a pure novelty...only in rap would you see some shit like this.

it would be like an elvis impersonator doing a album with a michael jackson impersonator.

i like some of both of there work but putting them on an album together would be an insult to rap music lol

YGDTOPDOGG

the realest and top dogg together would be a pure novelty...only in rap would you see some shit like this.

it would be like an elvis impersonator doing a album with a michael jackson impersonator.

i like some of both of there work but putting them on an album together would be an insult to rap music lol

Hey hommie check this out aint no impersonators over here hommie what U see is what U get,,Whatever U dont like about me take it up with the creator U feel  what I'm say'N my nigg.,I'm not snoop & I only know how to do Top

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dont get mad

im just saying, ive heard u impersonate his laugh before...dont act like doing your best snoop and being deathrow affiliated aint the reason these cats are feeling you.
I dont even fault you, that was the angle suge gave you to work with.

i got some of your shit and it was cool, youve grown as an artist since deathrow, im just saying you and the realest together would almost be an insult to ppl who take westcoast music seriously.

at least i can say your better at doing a snoop impression then baby s.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
mad lulz

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
man i swear to god if gorilla black the realest and top dogg all did a song together and let dj khalil (a dr dre impersonator) do the beat it would be monumental.

Tekniec

You should hook up with Soopafly too, you two would have great chemistry together.  Can you tell us more about him?  What was he like when you met him?

Also, in addition to the songs already mentioned, "Be Thankful" and "That Top Dogg Nigga" were also some of your classics!  Keep making more songs like those.
i hope youre an alias.. cause you truely are a fruitcake ass groupie