Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17278 times)

Raphael

Suge could've picked anyone to imitate Snoop and Pac. The only reason why people like these bums is because they were signed to deathrow and the image of the deathrow logo gives people on this site a hard on. Deathrow wasn't even relevant when these no talent bums were making so called music and imitating rappers with actual talent. Tha Realest was the worst though he probably sniffs 2pacs underwear every night before going to sleep.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:36:17 PM by Raphael »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmao dude went IN.

proof is in the pudding

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:05:46 PM by ♛K1NG PETEY »

YGDTOPDOGG

lmao dude went IN.

proof is in the pudding

Huh huh huh U actually took the time to go grab pics of me then come back I see u post hopp'N say'N negative shit about me then turn around & say positive shit about me which 1 is it hommie make up yo mind I got real life bitches I give instructions to & thats what ur start'N to remind me of until I convince U ,,,im dressed up so that makes me wanna be snoop and as far as the stocking cap I been wearing that shit and quit when I seen ya boy throw it on just for the simple fact thats what ah nigga like u would think...NOTE. watch Cindafella

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
so then snoops not an inspiration to you?

i told you fam, some of the musics cool but i aint feelin you acting like you never heard of snoop or that he wasnt the person that made you relevant to hip hop in general.

its kind of arrogant and at the same time you insulting your fans intelligence...i think the humble thing to do would be to say "yeah dude is my inspiration and to be likened to him is an honor"

shit everybody gotta look up to somebody, ya feel me?

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the way i see it is if the music is good i will listen to it...i dont see the point of arguing about stupid shit, i dont care what they look like, dress like or if they sound like another rapper...its all about the music to me. not taking shots at anybody thats just my opinion

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
the way i see it is if the music is good i will listen to it...i dont see the point of arguing about stupid shit, i dont care what they look like, dress like or if they sound like another rapper...its all about the music to me. not taking shots at anybody thats just my opinion

exactly these egoons just hatin

Triple OG Rapsodie

the humble thing to do would be to say "yeah dude is my inspiration and to be likened to him is an honor"

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

+1 bro

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
[Huh huh huh U actually took the time to go grab pics of me then come back I see u post hopp'N say'N negative shit about me then turn around & say positive shit about me which 1 is it hommie make up yo mind I got real life bitches I give instructions to & thats what ur start'N to remind me of until I convince U ,,,im dressed up so that makes me wanna be snoop and as far as the stocking cap I been wearing that shit and quit when I seen ya boy throw it on just for the simple fact thats what ah nigga like u would think...NOTE. watch Cindafella

That's proof right there he's a fan.  If he honestly didn't care, he wouldn't waste the time finding all those pics and being up in this thread every day.  He simply wouldn't post in here or not even open the thread.  The fact that he's spending this much time and energy on YGD proves that deep down inside, he likes the guy and his music.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
YGDtopdogg 15 seconds of fame was over in 96.  this thread making him re-live his heyday because a couple kids from sweeden gassin' him up. its over nigga, accept it and fall back.

soopaflydpgc would rather collect toe nail clippings and decorate his shrine with pubic hairs from the real soopafly (who nobody gives a shit about either). what a joke you cornballs are.

YGD youze a fuckin nobody.  get yourself a stable job and fade out like this never happened.

MarshColin

Somebody gets it.

kuruptlon

What's the point in coming in this thread an antagonizing YGD? He's not doing anything wrong just promoting his album and answering questions people are asking him.

Whether you're a fan or not you should be able to appreciate the fact that having artists come on this site is a pretty cool thing. If your not a fan why don't you just leave it alone so you don't ruin it for those that are interested.

We have enough hate on this board as it is.

Quadruple OG

What's the point in coming in this thread an antagonizing YGD? He's not doing anything wrong just promoting his album and answering questions people are asking him.

Whether you're a fan or not you should be able to appreciate the fact that having artists come on this site is a pretty cool thing. If your not a fan why don't you just leave it alone so you don't ruin it for those that are interested.

Mietek23

YGDtopdogg 15 seconds of fame was over in 96.  this thread making him re-live his heyday because a couple kids from sweeden gassin' him up. its over nigga, accept it and fall back.

soopaflydpgc would rather collect toe nail clippings and decorate his shrine with pubic hairs from the real soopafly (who nobody gives a shit about either). what a joke you cornballs are.

YGD youze a fuckin nobody.  get yourself a stable job and fade out like this never happened.

Go listen to your wack ass WAKAWAKA bubble gum crap bullshit

Triple OG Rapsodie

He spent a good part of his career imitating a west coast legend. The saddest part is he's trying to act like it didn't happen. I would respect dude more if he would just admit to copying Snoop's style while he was at Death Row.