Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17418 times)

2euce 7even

stop hatin yall punk MF´s

acgrundy

What's the point in coming in this thread an antagonizing YGD? He's not doing anything wrong just promoting his album and answering questions people are asking him.

Whether you're a fan or not you should be able to appreciate the fact that having artists come on this site is a pretty cool thing. If your not a fan why don't you just leave it alone so you don't ruin it for those that are interested.

We have enough hate on this board as it is.

He spent a good part of his career imitating a west coast legend. The saddest part is he's trying to act like it didn't happen. I would respect dude more if he would just admit to copying Snoop's style while he was at Death Row.

Naw the saddest part is how much time and energy you fools on this forum spend hating on people.  I liked the stuff YGD did on Chronic 2000...I don't care if he is an imitator or not, the only thing that I care about it whether or not he made good music.

I absolutely can't stand rappers like lil wayne, nelly, or dozens of other rappers that I could care less about thinking what their names are.  You can't find me posting in a single thread about them.  You know why?  Because I can't stand them, and so I don't waste my time checking out threads about them.

In this 10 page topic there is more posts by people hating on YGD than I have total posts for the past 3 months combined.  Go spend your time and energy doing something useful.

Tekniec

alot of hate going on in this thread.. yall some fuckin bums get a life.. you know who you are too

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

thread is funny

Raphael

lmao at Top Dogg suddenly having fans. No one ever talks about this dude and this is a deathrow obsessed gangster rap forum.

aerroc

the way i see it is if the music is good i will listen to it...i dont see the point of arguing about stupid shit, i dont care what they look like, dress like or if they sound like another rapper...its all about the music to me. not taking shots at anybody thats just my opinion

+1 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this whole forum used to shit on top dog and the realest at will but now becasue dude is posting here yall wanna turn into some groupies hoping to rub shoulders with niggas lmao, if i was a rapper i wouldnt even want fans like yall, if daz made a fuck top dogg thread i bet all yall would be on daz nuts talking about fuck top dogg. i told yall, the music is cool, but up until now i haven't had a chance to interact with him and now that i have i sense that dude is arrogant and full of shit.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:35:22 PM by ♛K1NG PETEY »

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
The Difference between Tha Realest and Top dogg is that THA REALEST IDOLIZES N STUDIES PAC..

Top Don't IDOLIZE SNOOP... I would call Tha realest a BITER cuz dewd acts like pac poses in pix like pac throws up westside like pac .. Thats what you call a BITER.. not cuz OF HOW YOU SOUND OR HOW YOU LOOK but by yo Presentation.. AND THA REALEST IS A COO RAPPER..

But Top don';t ever mention snoop in his raps nor is he on dewds nuts.. but they do look a like and sound got simular styles but look at it like this.. IF TOP DOGG CAME OUT BEFORE SNOOP DID WOULD YOU BE CALLIN SNOOP A TOP DOGG WANNA BE?

Triple OG Rapsodie

lmao at Top Dogg suddenly having fans. No one ever talks about this dude and this is a deathrow obsessed gangster rap forum.

overnight groupies. That's how it goes on dubcc  :D

What's funny is they'll talk shit about artists all the time but if one of them posts here they'll kneel down and suck dick.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:58:37 PM by SPICE TWO »

Quadruple OG

The Difference between Tha Realest and Top dogg is that THA REALEST IDOLIZES N STUDIES PAC..

Top Don't IDOLIZE SNOOP... I would call Tha realest a BITER cuz dewd acts like pac poses in pix like pac throws up westside like pac .. Thats what you call a BITER.. not cuz OF HOW YOU SOUND OR HOW YOU LOOK but by yo Presentation.. AND THA REALEST IS A COO RAPPER..

But Top don';t ever mention snoop in his raps nor is he on dewds nuts.. but they do look a like and sound got simular styles but look at it like this.. IF TOP DOGG CAME OUT BEFORE SNOOP DID WOULD YOU BE CALLIN SNOOP A TOP DOGG WANNA BE?

acgrundy

here let me break it down for you slow people.

Nobody talked about him because...well...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...oh that is right, probably because the guy didn't have an album.  He has maybe half a dozen songs that got released, probably not even that many.  So yeah, that is probably good reason that he isn't talked about.  Now, in this thread, he is dropping an album.  Hmmm, let's put 2 and 2 together guys.

Now I personally haven't listened to his new album, and most likely won't ever hear it.  Like I said, I liked his music from chronic 2001, but I'm not a super fan of his.  But what I can't stand is stupid people, like so many who are posting in this thread.  Use some fucking common sense if you have any.

YGDTOPDOGG

here let me break it down for you slow people.

Nobody talked about him because...well...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...oh that is right, probably because the guy didn't have an album.  He has maybe half a dozen songs that got released, probably not even that many.  So yeah, that is probably good reason that he isn't talked about.  Now, in this thread, he is dropping an album.  Hmmm, let's put 2 and 2 together guys.

Now I personally haven't listened to his new album, and most likely won't ever hear it.  Like I said, I liked his music from chronic 2001, but I'm not a super fan of his.  But what I can't stand is stupid people, like so many who are posting in this thread.  Use some fucking common sense if you have any.
Appreciate th@ hommie but actually the album is official slide over to DarkSideMusic.Net & grab it then let me know whatcha think......

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

YGDTOPDOGG

What's the point in coming in this thread an antagonizing YGD? He's not doing anything wrong just promoting his album and answering questions people are asking him.

Whether you're a fan or not you should be able to appreciate the fact that having artists come on this site is a pretty cool thing. If your not a fan why don't you just leave it alone so you don't ruin it for those that are interested.

We have enough hate on this board as it is.

He spent a good part of his career imitating a west coast legend. The saddest part is he's trying to act like it didn't happen. I would respect dude more if he would just admit to copying Snoop's style while he was at Death Row.

Naw the saddest part is how much time and energy you fools on this forum spend hating on people.  I liked the stuff YGD did on Chronic 2000...I don't care if he is an imitator or not, the only thing that I care about it whether or not he made good music.

I absolutely can't stand rappers like lil wayne, nelly, or dozens of other rappers that I could care less about thinking what their names are.  You can't find me posting in a single thread about them.  You know why?  Because I can't stand them, and so I don't waste my time checking out threads about them.

In this 10 page topic there is more posts by people hating on YGD than I have total posts for the past 3 months combined.  Go spend your time and energy doing something useful.
APPRECIATE TH@ HOMMIE

YGDTOPDOGG

the way i see it is if the music is good i will listen to it...i dont see the point of arguing about stupid shit, i dont care what they look like, dress like or if they sound like another rapper...its all about the music to me. not taking shots at anybody thats just my opinion
APPRECIATE TH@ FOLKS