Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17445 times)

Smoke

Yo, did you ever work with Soopafly while he was on the row?  If so, tell me some cool stories about him so i can add them to my Soopafly documents.

nigga is u fuckin serious????????????????

hahahahahahahah
that dude is an hard groupie of soopafly

Quadruple OG

Yo, did you ever work with Soopafly while he was on the row?  If so, tell me some cool stories about him so i can add them to my Soopafly documents.

These Soopafly Documents kinda like the X-Files?

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
SO NATURAL IS A HIT............

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Geez you clones are still around? #pass. Ill just listen to snoop 

clone?????????? i dont think so.......

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

Yeah...i try to keep up with what the man is doing outside of the music business too.  I remember he had a root canal a few years ago right before the Westurn Union mixtape dropped.  He talked about it on a dubcnn interview.  That's in the documents.  Then in his song "99 Problems", he said he had foot problems, so i was trying to secure an interview with him so i could find out exactly what foot problems he was having, but so far, no luck on the interview.  That file is still open until i get more info.  You appreciate his music much more if you know more about the artist too.  Soopafly is very interesting, i love the way he keeps bitches in check and i love to hear stories of him checking bitches so i can add them to the files....just makes his songs that much more meaningful.

Quadruple OG

Yeah...i try to keep up with what the man is doing outside of the music business too.  I remember he had a root canal a few years ago right before the Westurn Union mixtape dropped.  He talked about it on a dubcnn interview.  That's in the documents.  Then in his song "99 Problems", he said he had foot problems, so i was trying to secure an interview with him so i could find out exactly what foot problems he was having, but so far, no luck on the interview.  That file is still open until i get more info.  You appreciate his music much more if you know more about the artist too.  Soopafly is very interesting, i love the way he keeps bitches in check and i love to hear stories of him checking bitches so i can add them to the files....just makes his songs that much more meaningful.

That foot problems probably come from consistently checking bitches.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Is Soopafly the only artist you follow this close, or do you keep "files" on other artist?  And I give you props because it sounds like you are a true fan who pays attention to the words, and I like when fans pay more attention to the lyrics
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Yo, did you ever work with Soopafly while he was on the row?  If so, tell me some cool stories about him so i can add them to my Soopafly documents.

Is Soopafly the only artist you follow this close, or do you keep "files" on other artist?  And I give you props because it sounds like you are a true fan who pays attention to the words, and I like when fans pay more attention to the lyrics

LMAO, i'm pretty sure he's fuckin around......but yea, top dogg wasn't bad. gotta check this new shit. any tracks wit tha realest? LOL

KC-HOODSTA

Ohhh i see now.

Bet u didnt know he uses charmin tho and his fav cereal is fruit loops

V2DHeart

A good thing about YGD is that he always seems to pick those vintage smooth sounding beats that the West is known for... Rarely heard any auto-tuned, electronica, techno sounding beats

Close 2 U and Playa 4 Life are prime examples.. Don't loose that edge
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

YGDTOPDOGG

nice to see j flexx on a track.
are you still fuckin with any other ex death row lable mates? dont care what some might say but i always thought u and realest sounded great together.
is this a mp3 download or physical copy?

Oh yeah  !!! JFlexx is the hommie as a matter of fact I'm design'N an album cover fo him

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.
Appreciate U hommie will do.......

YGDTOPDOGG

Propz on the info!
   Awe man U got it hommie

YGDTOPDOGG

Cool to see another artist post here on Dubcc.

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

I have 2 versions of Going Back To Cali The original & a version with Eastwood ......

YGDTOPDOGG

ace to have a artist post here!

propz on the album bro ill be coppin very very soon :)

much love from the uk
  Much appreciated spread the word out there 4 me thanx......