Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17408 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

A good thing about YGD is that he always seems to pick those vintage smooth sounding beats that the West is known for... Rarely heard any auto-tuned, electronica, techno sounding beats

Close 2 U and Playa 4 Life are prime examples.. Don't loose that edge
  And I'ma keep it th@ way,,glad U appreciate me keep'N it WEST

YGDTOPDOGG

SO NATURAL IS A HIT............
YEAH !! appreciate th@,,, I think so too ,,Be look' out 4 the video June

YGDTOPDOGG

Geez you clones are still around? #pass. Ill just listen to snoop 
  Th@s cool hommie I have absolutely nothing against ur opinion everybody's entitled to their own,,,And by the way tell Snoop I said HEEAAY !!!

clone?????????? i dont think so.......

haze410

• Lil Geezy
are you going to release anymore of your death row material ? can you post the going back to cali version with eastwood ?

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
A good thing about YGD is that he always seems to pick those vintage smooth sounding beats that the West is known for... Rarely heard any auto-tuned, electronica, techno sounding beats

I'll support you, you're a fine artist and it's good that you take care of the fans. Much love from Mexico City.

RoscoeOutlaw

Cool to see another artist post here on Dubcc.

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

I have 2 versions of Going Back To Cali The original & a version with Eastwood ......

release the eastwood version i would buy it!

YGDTOPDOGG

I'll support you, you're a fine artist and it's good that you take care of the fans. Much love from Mexico City.
Appreciate th@ hommie but I don't consider U guys fans more like friends if U fucks with me the feeling mutual hommie,,,So I take the time to get back @ U guys because there's no such thing as time ,,it's just an illusion me me say'N th@ there's some th@ get back & there's some th@ just don't give a fuck #REALSHIT

YGDTOPDOGG

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

I have 2 versions of Going Back To Cali The original & a version with Eastwood ......

Leave me ur email info and I'll hit U right now while I'm online

hobomotel

Can you explain the 3 different options for the album?

YGDTOPDOGG

Can you explain the 3 different options for the album?
Go ahead a try now

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.
Nothing but West Coast my nigg go grab the album @ DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET

I definitately copped the album! Check your email g...

RoscoeOutlaw

Leave me ur email info and I'll hit U right now while I'm online

check your pm!

YGDTOPDOGG

always cool to have professional artists postin on here.  Keep coming back to bless the board.  And I hope this shit sounds like some authentic West Coast shit, and not following trends of the South (like Sam Sneed did, for one)... I liked your old shit back in the day, so I'll check it out.

this.
Nothing but West Coast my nigg go grab the album @ DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET

I definitately copped the album! Check your email g...
I gotchu seen th@ much appreciatd

Quadruple OG

Just out of curiosity, when did you leave Death Row? Think DR officially announced him signing in the fall of '01. Would love to hear that version with Eastwood though, the tracks you guys recorded that have leaked ("Death Row Uncut" and "If You Can't Take The Heat") were hot.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
YGDDDDDDDDDDDD