Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17407 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

YGDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whats goodie good witcha hommie ? Go 2 DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET and grab my new joint LUV LETTER first single off my next album the real "Every Dogg Has It's Day" $$$$$

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yo Top, i checked out your site and the new single Luv Letter.  It's pretty cool.  I'm really feeling the smooth beats you got on all three of those songs on your website.  If i may make a bit of constructive criticism, i'd lose that weird echo effect the first and third songs have during your verses.  Where it sounds like you are repeating your words a second or two off tempo in the background.  It's kind of distracting and doesn't really go with your flow.  Other than that, the songs are tight.

Really wish you'd work with Soopafly.  Did you two do any songs together when you were both on Death Row?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool to see another artist post here on Dubcc.

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

I have 2 versions of Going Back To Cali The original & a version with Eastwood ......

Damn would love to hear that someday especially since it's one of my fav DR songs of all time.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

YGDTOPDOGG

Cool to see another artist post here on Dubcc.

Quick question: Did you record two versions (one with alternate lyrics) of Going Back To Cali in 1998?

I have 2 versions of Going Back To Cali The original & a version with Eastwood ......

Damn would love to hear that someday especially since it's one of my fav DR songs of all time.
What the hell !!!   If I can get 1,000 + views in a matter of 2 days I should be able to move a 1,000 + copies of "Going Back To Cali"Ft. Eastwood,,, Go ahead and Paypal me 3$ @ ygdtopdogg@darksidemusic.net whoever wants a copy

coastIIcoast

• Lil Geezy
YGD, can we expect anymore tracks with spanky loco & stomper like the ain't no questions track. BTW Keep bringing them gangsta hits. 8)

YGDTOPDOGG

YGD, can we expect anymore tracks with spanky loco & stomper like the ain't no questions track. BTW Keep bringing them gangsta hits. 8)
Of course those my folks nothing but luv & nothing but mo music

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
yo i'm about to cop this album on payday this friday homie. as far as that goin back to cali song, are u talking about the mp3 or an actual single???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
u got unheard tracks with quik?

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
has anybody got the physical copy yet? anyone wanna give a quick review??

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
if you could go back and do it all again would you still have chose to use snoops style or was that more or less some shit suge had you on?

YGDTOPDOGG

if you could go back and do it all again would you still have chose to use snoops style or was that more or less some shit suge had you on?
I'm a WestCoast artist and when I got in the game I was Already on th@ style just coming from the West we tend to converse with U so were not yelling were telling,,and then U got the similar tone of voice ,,So I see why ppl would say the shit they said or felt how they felt..Wasn't never Suge's idea,I stepped back off th@ shit so when U listen now there's no comparison I got different styles for different tracks..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
did it ever bother you how suge tried to stack the deck so yall would be at odds?

it sounds like at onepoint you had a fair amount of admiration for snoops contribution to the game.

i have noticed you have moved away from that style a bit.

Quadruple OG

Really wish you'd work with Soopafly.  Did you two do any songs together when you were both on Death Row?

I don't think they did any tracks together. The Suge/Snoop beef was in full effect around the time YGD joined up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I don't know...OFTB produced some of YGD's earlier tracks, and they were down with Snoop.  YGD and Soopafly were both slated to be on the Inside Out compilation.   Both were on Chronic 2000.  I think YGD joined up towards the end of Soopafly's run with tha Row, but i think they overlapped for a bit.  And Fly was producin alot of stuff there for a while.  Probably unlikely they ever did anything, but i'm sure they met up or ran into each other at some point.  If nothing else, i'm sure Soopafly let YGD have one of his hoes one night and could tell us a little something about it. 

YGDTOPDOGG

I don't know...OFTB produced some of YGD's earlier tracks, and they were down with Snoop.  YGD and Soopafly were both slated to be on the Inside Out compilation.   Both were on Chronic 2000.  I think YGD joined up towards the end of Soopafly's run with tha Row, but i think they overlapped for a bit.  And Fly was producin alot of stuff there for a while.  Probably unlikely they ever did anything, but i'm sure they met up or ran into each other at some point.  If nothing else, i'm sure Soopafly let YGD have one of his hoes one night and could tell us a little something about it. 
Yeah I know Soopafly we ran into each other a few times but we never worked 2gether