Author Topic: "Joe Budden Killed our Baby" - Esther Baxter shows police report and GRAPHIC pix  (Read 1841 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
buddens is the male equivalent of a video hoe.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what a pussy

this post belongs in the "Look in the mirror" thread ;)
  ??? lay off that crack hack

Blood$

I would eat Esther's pussy and that's since 2004

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
on the real though, all the guys who consistently diss budden and clown his fans are on some girlish soap opera shit, because they put the pop culture stories he's involved in way above his musical content.. music wise, he's easily amoungst the better active rappers, mm4 simply shits on most that's been released this year. i'm not a big fan of his, just saying it how it is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
on the real though, all the guys who consistently diss budden and clown his fans are on some girlish soap opera shit, because they put the pop culture stories he's involved in way above his musical content.. music wise, he's easily amoungst the better active rappers, mm4 simply shits on most that's been released this year. i'm not a big fan of his, just saying it how it is.

i think his delivery is boring . a couple of okay songs and i´ll give em chance in the future in case he gets better.  lyrics aren´t that bad compared to many

he´s a dumbass though

universe

:P

WHY DID I LOOK UP THE PICS?

I HOPE KARMA TAKES CARE OF BUDDENS.