Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 963 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Happy Bob Marley Day
« on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:43 PM »
Jah bless, happy Bob Marley day.  

Take some time to reflect upon the music, you know too often people will smoke ganja without proper reflection, or listen to Bob Marley's music without proper reflection.  But one must concentrate on the words because it's all speaking to the subconscious, and when we merge our conscience thought with our sub-conscience it brings about peace of mind, and a more peaceful heart.

Bob Marley's music is a treasure out there, and myself I have taken it slow with his music.  Because I know he will never record again, so I won't rush through his catalog, but take it slow and listen in the right place and right time when I can have a right mind to hear it.  

Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »
real

universe

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:58:28 AM »
STFU LAMES.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:13:51 AM »
STFU LAMES.

stfu=shit talking fags united? lame, indeed.

universe

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »
STFU LAMES.

YOU TALKING ABOUT KOBE SNITCHING ON HIS TEAMMATES AGAIN ;D
MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 02:30:12 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

wtf u talkin bout eritrefag? i'm pretty sure infinite didn't start this thread as an outlet for your gayness.

universe

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 02:45:51 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

wtf u talkin bout eritrefag? i'm pretty sure infinite didn't start this thread as an outlet for your gayness.

KOBE TELLING HIS WIFE THAT PAU GASOL WAS CHEATING ON HIS FIANCE.
COUNT VANESSA TELLS PAUL GASOL'S FIANCE.

SHE DUMPS PAU.
PAU STOPS TALKING TO KOBE.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

David Gutterman

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dude, why?
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:00:24 AM »
happy Bob Marley day

Bangin Mr. brown

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:46 AM »
Jah bless,
Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »
Respect!!!!

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

SHE DUMPS PAU.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

do u write for TMZ?.....fruitcake.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »
Jah bless,

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »
Jah bless,

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:48:06 PM by The ghost lives »

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »
Jah bless,

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

universe

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 01:58:44 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

SHE DUMPS PAU.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6502591

YOU WISH I DID.

YOUR IDOL IS AN IDIOT, NO ONE ON THE TEAM LIKES HIM ;D

http://twitter.com/#!/ScottandBR/status/67611893463924736
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:04:42 AM by K A I N »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
Jah bless,

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

Captain Save'em you really are deluded....Now your a bank robber huh?  Or is that what you call Schlomo's wallet?  ROFL at you working for Daddy, living at home, and still poppin off all tough....c'mon dude.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
LOL I gave Elior constructive criticism on his music. My only real problem with it (other than Roccy rapping in general) was the ridiculous bank heist shit.

And of course he still got butt hurt about it. I try to help you, Elior, but you are such a difficult case.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
LOL I gave Elior constructive criticism on his music. My only real problem with it (other than Roccy rapping in general) was the ridiculous bank heist shit.

And of course he still got butt hurt about it. I try to help you, Elior, but you are such a difficult case.

Haha I did the same thing.  i said it was cool to hear some audio, but to rap about shit thats relevant to LAMB (lol) not fake ass gangsta shit.  Then that dummy comes in here and tries to front like he's really robbing banks.  Hahahaha

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
I'm expecting Mr. Maimon to roll in here with guns blazing fingers typing and say "You got it all wrong nutriding faggots. its a concept track. you pussycunts are too retarded to understand where we're coming from".

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »

you're right, it's a concept track. we've never robbed a bank, pussycunt...do u think Eminem really killed Kim? smh

though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »

you're right, it's a concept track. we've never robbed a bank, pussycunt...do u think Eminem really killed Kim? smh

we've both robbed before, though.. just not banks.

YOU'RE THE COOLEST.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »

we've both robbed before, though.. just not banks.

YOU'RE THE COOLEST.

8)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

SHE DUMPS PAU.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6502591

YOU WISH I DID.

YOUR IDOL IS AN IDIOT, NO ONE ON THE TEAM LIKES HIM ;D

http://twitter.com/#!/ScottandBR/status/67611893463924736

only bitches believe gossip...those rumors have already been disproved, but it still gets ur panties wet, for some reason. grow some balls.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
Jah bless,

Captain Save'em you really are deluded....Now your a bank robber huh?  Or is that what you call Schlomo's wallet?  ROFL at you working for Daddy, living at home, and still poppin off all tough....c'mon dude.

fact of the matter is, nothin ur claimin is right...i dont work for my dad and i don't take money from him. in fact, he takes money from me...money i made off of robbin (companies, not banks)...but it's all good, nutrider. u believe what u want and i'll keep laughin at it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
So you don't live at home anymore?