Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 962 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »
So you don't live at home anymore?

i live at my home...i pay mortgage. nobody supports me but myself, so put that shit to rest.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »
So you don't live at home anymore?

i live at my home...i pay mortgage. nobody supports me but myself, so put that shit to rest.

So you own your own home?  That's baller shit.  i didn't know that.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
nobody supports me, my daddy just cuts the check every 2 weeks for all the hard work i do at his business hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
Jah bless,
Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

Captain Save'em you really are deluded....Now your a bank robber huh?  Or is that what you call Schlomo's wallet?  ROFL at you working for Daddy, living at home, and still poppin off all tough....c'mon dude.

fact of the matter is, nothin ur claimin is right...i dont work for my dad and i don't take money from him. in fact, he takes money from me...money i made off of robbin (companies, not banks)...but it's all good, nutrider. u believe what u want and i'll keep laughin at it.

lol.

I bet your jew father knows enough about crime himself. Why do you have to support him? IRS?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
damn jew wigger to the fullest. i guess tax fraud=robbery in a kikes mind

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 01:34:09 PM »

I don't think Nik needs to support him, his dad doesn't look like he's starving. Maybe Orit needs to slow down on plastic surgery for a while

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 01:35:31 PM »
at least orit makes decent money as a prostitute

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
at least orit makes decent money as a prostitute

It's called real-estate agent goddamnit >:(

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.
See, I was about to prop you for being real about things for once.......and then you throw in that little bit of suburban douche wiggerdom at the end.

SMH
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:31:51 PM by Sikotic™ »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 03:51:46 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
Imagine roccy robbing a bank. U know he'd get locked in the vault or some shit.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »
Imagine roccy robbing a bank. U know he'd get locked in the vault or some shit.
LMFAO

LMAO @ this thread being derailed within 2 post. 

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.
See, I was about to prop you for being real about things for once.......and then you throw in that little bit of suburban douche wiggerdom at the end.

SMH

with queers like u, i gotta lie to get propped...i'm good on that.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 01:01:27 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 01:38:06 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.

i dont need 2 defend shit, dumbass, if i post here and u make unfounded claims, ima shoot em down. ur a fuckin geek and i bet deep down inside u know that most the peeps who post here and look up to u are geeks, as well, u just wont admit it...when i was 17, i was pretty damn ignorant when it came to certain shit, but that has nothin 2 do with me 2day. people grow and the fact that u and my nutriders are still jizzin over a thread i made 6+ years ago just goes to show where ur at and where i'm at. grow up, faggot.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2011, 12:36:20 AM »

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

do u know how my family got wealthy when they came here from israel? lmao...dumb muthafucka.

and yes, i've came up a lot from jackin big companies. i wouldn't say it if it weren't true...nothing about "hood credibility", cuz that isn't "hood" (u fuckin square lmao), but sikotic hopped on my nuts n said "u aint robbin shit" when it's actually quite the contrary, so i dropped knowledge, as i always do.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 01:26:09 AM »
happy Bob Marley day

Bangin Mr. brown

8)

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011, 01:29:26 AM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011, 06:38:15 AM »

do u know how my family got wealthy when they came here from israel? lmao...dumb muthafucka.

and yes, i've came up a lot from jackin big companies. i wouldn't say it if it weren't true...nothing about "hood credibility", cuz that isn't "hood" (u fuckin square lmao), but sikotic hopped on my nuts n said "u aint robbin shit" when it's actually quite the contrary, so i dropped knowledge, as i always do.

honestly who are you kidding? your a fraud dude, this aint no inside man movie, you and your family aint a bunch of vengeful jews out to steal and rob from no Nazi war criminals... remember we have all seen enough everyday photos of the maimon household to know that you guys are fucking squarer then the brady bunch son...
we all know you'll pretty much say anything to prove yourself right in any argument, usually always being false and inaccurate.. your whole life on this board is an continuing L...

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

honestly who are you kidding? your a fraud dude, this aint no inside man movie, you and your family aint a bunch of vengeful jews out to steal and rob from no Nazi war criminals... remember we have all seen enough everyday photos of the maimon household to know that you guys are fucking squarer then the brady bunch son...
we all know you'll pretty much say anything to prove yourself right in any argument, usually always being false and inaccurate.. your whole life on this board is an continuing L...

LOL...is that why there's a mafia movie based on my families life? i really don't need any more proof than that...honestly, why do u keep makin shit up just to ride my nuts??...brady bunch? how can u tell from family photos the character of a family? lmao, what do u expect, my pops to be holding up guns in wedding pictures?? really, though, it is clear that YOU are the square, and that's why you expect everyone else to be just as square as u. i've met people on this board in real life, and nobody has ever talked shit to my face. they recognize whatsup, they know me, and i don't have shit to hide...the only fags who ride my nuts on this site are the ones who have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're even ramblin about, such as urself. now go find someone elses dick to suck, homofag.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

true...but they do it in groups, so it makes them feel justified and legit with it, and furthermore, a part of something. they can say "we" when they ride my nuts, because it has become so accepted amongst this online community...they seriously get high offa' ridin dick online. i can proudly say that no one who's ever met me off of this site has judged me in such a homosexually driven way, so at least that shit stays within the online geek community. reality is a different story. 8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:07:28 PM by NIKCC »

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »

LOL...is that why there's a mafia movie based on my families life? i really don't need any more proof than that...honestly, why do u keep makin shit up just to ride my nuts??...brady bunch? how can u tell from family photos the character of a family? lmao, what do u expect, my pops to be holding up guns in wedding pictures?? really, though, it is clear that YOU are the square, and that's why you expect everyone else to be just as square as u. i've met people on this board in real life, and nobody has ever talked shit to my face. they recognize whatsup, they know me, and i don't have shit to hide...the only fags who ride my nuts on this site are the ones who have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're even ramblin about, such as urself. now go find someone elses dick to suck, homofag.

how am i making stuff up? your the one claiming to hail from some jewish crime family... also your replies are always so predictable, just a bunch of "riding on my nuts" and a few gay references... you get yourself far to worked up over any argument dude, you need to take a breather from time to time...
lol @ the fact your've met people from the board who didnt directly talk shit to your face... is this something to be proud of? like one of your lifetime achievements or something.