Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1576 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Happy Bob Marley Day
« on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:43 PM »
Jah bless, happy Bob Marley day.  

Take some time to reflect upon the music, you know too often people will smoke ganja without proper reflection, or listen to Bob Marley's music without proper reflection.  But one must concentrate on the words because it's all speaking to the subconscious, and when we merge our conscience thought with our sub-conscience it brings about peace of mind, and a more peaceful heart.

Bob Marley's music is a treasure out there, and myself I have taken it slow with his music.  Because I know he will never record again, so I won't rush through his catalog, but take it slow and listen in the right place and right time when I can have a right mind to hear it.  

Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »
real

universe

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:58:28 AM »
STFU LAMES.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:13:51 AM »
STFU LAMES.

stfu=shit talking fags united? lame, indeed.

universe

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »
STFU LAMES.

YOU TALKING ABOUT KOBE SNITCHING ON HIS TEAMMATES AGAIN ;D
MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 02:30:12 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

wtf u talkin bout eritrefag? i'm pretty sure infinite didn't start this thread as an outlet for your gayness.

universe

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 02:45:51 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

wtf u talkin bout eritrefag? i'm pretty sure infinite didn't start this thread as an outlet for your gayness.

KOBE TELLING HIS WIFE THAT PAU GASOL WAS CHEATING ON HIS FIANCE.
COUNT VANESSA TELLS PAUL GASOL'S FIANCE.

SHE DUMPS PAU.
PAU STOPS TALKING TO KOBE.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

David Gutterman

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:00:24 AM »
happy Bob Marley day

Bangin Mr. brown

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 09:34:46 AM »
Jah bless,
Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »
Respect!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

SHE DUMPS PAU.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

do u write for TMZ?.....fruitcake.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »
Jah bless,

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »
Jah bless,

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:48:06 PM by The ghost lives »

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »
Jah bless,

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

universe

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 01:58:44 AM »
STFU LAMES.

MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

SHE DUMPS PAU.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

do u write for TMZ?.....fruitcake.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6502591

YOU WISH I DID.

YOUR IDOL IS AN IDIOT, NO ONE ON THE TEAM LIKES HIM ;D

http://twitter.com/#!/ScottandBR/status/67611893463924736
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:04:42 AM by K A I N »