Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1577 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
Jah bless,
Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

Captain Save'em you really are deluded....Now your a bank robber huh?  Or is that what you call Schlomo's wallet?  ROFL at you working for Daddy, living at home, and still poppin off all tough....c'mon dude.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
LOL I gave Elior constructive criticism on his music. My only real problem with it (other than Roccy rapping in general) was the ridiculous bank heist shit.

And of course he still got butt hurt about it. I try to help you, Elior, but you are such a difficult case.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
LOL I gave Elior constructive criticism on his music. My only real problem with it (other than Roccy rapping in general) was the ridiculous bank heist shit.

And of course he still got butt hurt about it. I try to help you, Elior, but you are such a difficult case.

Haha I did the same thing.  i said it was cool to hear some audio, but to rap about shit thats relevant to LAMB (lol) not fake ass gangsta shit.  Then that dummy comes in here and tries to front like he's really robbing banks.  Hahahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
I'm expecting Mr. Maimon to roll in here with guns blazing fingers typing and say "You got it all wrong nutriding faggots. its a concept track. you pussycunts are too retarded to understand where we're coming from".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »

you're right, it's a concept track. we've never robbed a bank, pussycunt...do u think Eminem really killed Kim? smh

though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »

you're right, it's a concept track. we've never robbed a bank, pussycunt...do u think Eminem really killed Kim? smh

we've both robbed before, though.. just not banks.

YOU'RE THE COOLEST.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »

we've both robbed before, though.. just not banks.

YOU'RE THE COOLEST.

8)

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
STFU LAMES.

stfu=shit talking fags united? lame, indeed.

YOU TALKING ABOUT KOBE SNITCHING ON HIS TEAMMATES AGAIN ;D
MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE.

4-0

wtf u talkin bout eritrefag? i'm pretty sure infinite didn't start this thread as an outlet for your gayness.

KOBE TELLING HIS WIFE THAT PAU GASOL WAS CHEATING ON HIS FIANCE.
COUNT VANESSA TELLS PAUL GASOL'S FIANCE.

SHE DUMPS PAU.
PAU STOPS TALKING TO KOBE.

THE LAKERS GET SWEPT ;D

do u write for TMZ?.....fruitcake.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6502591

YOU WISH I DID.

YOUR IDOL IS AN IDIOT, NO ONE ON THE TEAM LIKES HIM ;D

http://twitter.com/#!/ScottandBR/status/67611893463924736

only bitches believe gossip...those rumors have already been disproved, but it still gets ur panties wet, for some reason. grow some balls.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
Jah bless,
Anyway, happy Bob Marley day, and bless up to all those who keep it true. Oneness

You talking about keeping it true, is about a real as NIK rapping about robbing a bank.

and btw....I don't think Allah approves of his followers, even fake-ass ones like you, showing another religion love.  In fact, isn't music forbidden in Islam?  Maybe in the great place to live, Africa shits cool like that.

son...u have no idea how i make my money (and u never will). commenting on that is what makes u a groupie. also, coming in this thread and turning it into a hateful dicksuckingfest adds to that groupie stigma.../end post

Hahahaha I can't believe that even you could be this stupid.  So now we are supposed to think that you actually do rob banks?  That's what you are inferring.  How about we focus on the fact that you get your money from your father, and live under his roof....how about that for realism.

Oh and by the way....nice job swoopin in to protect your one homie thats still dumb enough to post up here....Imma start calling you captain Save'em.

when i tell you that what u claim is not the truth and u keep insisting that it is...THAT is what makes u a groupie.

Captain Save'em you really are deluded....Now your a bank robber huh?  Or is that what you call Schlomo's wallet?  ROFL at you working for Daddy, living at home, and still poppin off all tough....c'mon dude.

fact of the matter is, nothin ur claimin is right...i dont work for my dad and i don't take money from him. in fact, he takes money from me...money i made off of robbin (companies, not banks)...but it's all good, nutrider. u believe what u want and i'll keep laughin at it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
So you don't live at home anymore?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »

i live at my home...i pay mortgage. nobody supports me but myself, so put that shit to rest.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »

i live at my home...i pay mortgage. nobody supports me but myself, so put that shit to rest.

So you own your own home?  That's baller shit.  i didn't know that.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
nobody supports me, my daddy just cuts the check every 2 weeks for all the hard work i do at his business hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
Jah bless,

fact of the matter is, nothin ur claimin is right...i dont work for my dad and i don't take money from him. in fact, he takes money from me...money i made off of robbin (companies, not banks)...but it's all good, nutrider. u believe what u want and i'll keep laughin at it.

lol.

I bet your jew father knows enough about crime himself. Why do you have to support him? IRS?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
damn jew wigger to the fullest. i guess tax fraud=robbery in a kikes mind

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.