Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1644 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 01:34:09 PM »

I don't think Nik needs to support him, his dad doesn't look like he's starving. Maybe Orit needs to slow down on plastic surgery for a while

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 01:35:31 PM »
at least orit makes decent money as a prostitute

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
at least orit makes decent money as a prostitute

It's called real-estate agent goddamnit >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.
See, I was about to prop you for being real about things for once.......and then you throw in that little bit of suburban douche wiggerdom at the end.

SMH
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:31:51 PM by Sikotic™ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 03:51:46 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
Imagine roccy robbing a bank. U know he'd get locked in the vault or some shit.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »
Imagine roccy robbing a bank. U know he'd get locked in the vault or some shit.
LMFAO

LMAO @ this thread being derailed within 2 post. 

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
though we have both robbed before.. just not banks.
See, I was about to prop you for being real about things for once.......and then you throw in that little bit of suburban douche wiggerdom at the end.

SMH

with queers like u, i gotta lie to get propped...i'm good on that.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 01:01:27 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 01:38:06 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.

i dont need 2 defend shit, dumbass, if i post here and u make unfounded claims, ima shoot em down. ur a fuckin geek and i bet deep down inside u know that most the peeps who post here and look up to u are geeks, as well, u just wont admit it...when i was 17, i was pretty damn ignorant when it came to certain shit, but that has nothin 2 do with me 2day. people grow and the fact that u and my nutriders are still jizzin over a thread i made 6+ years ago just goes to show where ur at and where i'm at. grow up, faggot.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2011, 12:36:20 AM »

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

do u know how my family got wealthy when they came here from israel? lmao...dumb muthafucka.

and yes, i've came up a lot from jackin big companies. i wouldn't say it if it weren't true...nothing about "hood credibility", cuz that isn't "hood" (u fuckin square lmao), but sikotic hopped on my nuts n said "u aint robbin shit" when it's actually quite the contrary, so i dropped knowledge, as i always do.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 01:26:09 AM »
happy Bob Marley day

Bangin Mr. brown

8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)