Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1574 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011, 01:29:26 AM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011, 06:38:15 AM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

do u know how my family got wealthy when they came here from israel? lmao...dumb muthafucka.

and yes, i've came up a lot from jackin big companies. i wouldn't say it if it weren't true...nothing about "hood credibility", cuz that isn't "hood" (u fuckin square lmao), but sikotic hopped on my nuts n said "u aint robbin shit" when it's actually quite the contrary, so i dropped knowledge, as i always do.

honestly who are you kidding? your a fraud dude, this aint no inside man movie, you and your family aint a bunch of vengeful jews out to steal and rob from no Nazi war criminals... remember we have all seen enough everyday photos of the maimon household to know that you guys are fucking squarer then the brady bunch son...
we all know you'll pretty much say anything to prove yourself right in any argument, usually always being false and inaccurate.. your whole life on this board is an continuing L...

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
LOLz at captain save'em.... ive never met anyone who's more deluded then yourself NIK, you get clowned on constantly for saying the most retarded things. Does Big Poppa Schlomo dont give you enough attention at home? so you feel the need to portray yourself as some gangster rappin hoodlum instead of the live at home rich kid that you are...  :loser:

with internet geeks, you get clowned when u speak about real shit if you yourself are not a geek...if u tell them about ur life and it doesn't match their lame existance, they automatically assume ur lying. clearly, u are a fucking square if u truly think i'm lyin about anything i'm sayin, because it's not even that outrageous to begin with. faggot.

you bring half the stuff on yourself, the thing is your life is pretty much laid out all over this place, so when u start saying things that contradict from your past to the present, people call you out on it, then you defend yourself with the usual "nut riding" statements etc...
I just find it funny how a kid from a wealthy and good upbringing can record and promote a single about bank robbing, like its a cool subject matter to speak on... then when people laugh at the idea you simply say oh well we have robbed other things just not banks like thats an attempt to give yourself a little hood credability.

do u know how my family got wealthy when they came here from israel? lmao...dumb muthafucka.

and yes, i've came up a lot from jackin big companies. i wouldn't say it if it weren't true...nothing about "hood credibility", cuz that isn't "hood" (u fuckin square lmao), but sikotic hopped on my nuts n said "u aint robbin shit" when it's actually quite the contrary, so i dropped knowledge, as i always do.

honestly who are you kidding? your a fraud dude, this aint no inside man movie, you and your family aint a bunch of vengeful jews out to steal and rob from no Nazi war criminals... remember we have all seen enough everyday photos of the maimon household to know that you guys are fucking squarer then the brady bunch son...
we all know you'll pretty much say anything to prove yourself right in any argument, usually always being false and inaccurate.. your whole life on this board is an continuing L...

LOL...is that why there's a mafia movie based on my families life? i really don't need any more proof than that...honestly, why do u keep makin shit up just to ride my nuts??...brady bunch? how can u tell from family photos the character of a family? lmao, what do u expect, my pops to be holding up guns in wedding pictures?? really, though, it is clear that YOU are the square, and that's why you expect everyone else to be just as square as u. i've met people on this board in real life, and nobody has ever talked shit to my face. they recognize whatsup, they know me, and i don't have shit to hide...the only fags who ride my nuts on this site are the ones who have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're even ramblin about, such as urself. now go find someone elses dick to suck, homofag.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

true...but they do it in groups, so it makes them feel justified and legit with it, and furthermore, a part of something. they can say "we" when they ride my nuts, because it has become so accepted amongst this online community...they seriously get high offa' ridin dick online. i can proudly say that no one who's ever met me off of this site has judged me in such a homosexually driven way, so at least that shit stays within the online geek community. reality is a different story. 8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:07:28 PM by NIKCC »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »

LOL...is that why there's a mafia movie based on my families life? i really don't need any more proof than that...honestly, why do u keep makin shit up just to ride my nuts??...brady bunch? how can u tell from family photos the character of a family? lmao, what do u expect, my pops to be holding up guns in wedding pictures?? really, though, it is clear that YOU are the square, and that's why you expect everyone else to be just as square as u. i've met people on this board in real life, and nobody has ever talked shit to my face. they recognize whatsup, they know me, and i don't have shit to hide...the only fags who ride my nuts on this site are the ones who have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're even ramblin about, such as urself. now go find someone elses dick to suck, homofag.

how am i making stuff up? your the one claiming to hail from some jewish crime family... also your replies are always so predictable, just a bunch of "riding on my nuts" and a few gay references... you get yourself far to worked up over any argument dude, you need to take a breather from time to time...
lol @ the fact your've met people from the board who didnt directly talk shit to your face... is this something to be proud of? like one of your lifetime achievements or something.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »

how am i making stuff up? your the one claiming to hail from some jewish crime family... also your replies are always so predictable, just a bunch of "riding on my nuts" and a few gay references... you get yourself far to worked up over any argument dude, you need to take a breather from time to time...
lol @ the fact your've met people from the board who didnt directly talk shit to your face... is this something to be proud of? like one of your lifetime achievements or something.

i'm not getting worked up, i'm shooting down your nutriding with facts...huge difference. i have proof to back up what i say...u don't. u just say what u say so u can feel the pleasure of what is known as riding my nuts. i'm just the one tellin it like it is...and i never said i was proud that no one i've met from this place has talked shit to my face, why would i be proud of that? it's normal...i just brought it up to show u where my online fanclub members are at as opposed to people in reality. try 2 understand and don't just reply because u wanna go against what i'm sayin by nature...try, faggot.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:05:36 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2011, 04:19:46 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.

i dont need 2 defend shit, dumbass, if i post here and u make unfounded claims, ima shoot em down. ur a fuckin geek and i bet deep down inside u know that most the peeps who post here and look up to u are geeks, as well, u just wont admit it...when i was 17, i was pretty damn ignorant when it came to certain shit, but that has nothin 2 do with me 2day. people grow and the fact that u and my nutriders are still jizzin over a thread i made 6+ years ago just goes to show where ur at and where i'm at. grow up, faggot.
You're on an internet message board bragging about robbing people and I need to grow up?

You're such a sad case, Elior. Your immaturity is really disturbing. You went from begging people for kissing advice at 15 to making songs about bank robberies after watching Heat at 23. You're basically 5-10 years behind when it comes to acting your age. It's funny and sad.

Now go make another make believe nursery rhyme about being some gangsta Jew Robin Hood to further prove my point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
It's funny how the guy who is so real feels the need to defend his realness any time its questioned.

You're the guy who became suicidal the first time a cop reprimanded him. You ain't robbing shit.

i dont need 2 defend shit, dumbass, if i post here and u make unfounded claims, ima shoot em down. ur a fuckin geek and i bet deep down inside u know that most the peeps who post here and look up to u are geeks, as well, u just wont admit it...when i was 17, i was pretty damn ignorant when it came to certain shit, but that has nothin 2 do with me 2day. people grow and the fact that u and my nutriders are still jizzin over a thread i made 6+ years ago just goes to show where ur at and where i'm at. grow up, faggot.
You're on an internet message board bragging about robbing people and I need to grow up?

You're such a sad case, Elior. Your immaturity is really disturbing. You went from begging people for kissing advice at 15 to making songs about bank robberies after watching Heat at 23. You're basically 5-10 years behind when it comes to acting your age. It's funny and sad.

Now go make another make believe nursery rhyme about being some gangsta Jew Robin Hood to further prove my point.

again, show me where i bragged...i'll wait for it. like infinite said, no matter what i do, u'll ride my nuts over it...mainly because i exposed u for being a pussy, because u were NEVER on my nuts this hard before that. sad story.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
You brought up all that nonsense about your family being in the mob, how you steal from people, how you make tons of money but you still live with your parents. Nobody asked you, but you still mentioned it. That's called bragging. I don't need to post up evidence, its all in this thread lol You brag better than anyone else so own it.

If you were really robbing anybody though, you would be a moron to brag about it on a message board where everyone knows your name, address and life story. I'm just trying to help you out. God forbid you get the authorities on your tail again. You already admitted to not wanting to live anymore when you ran into cops before. If you actually got locked up, you would probably kill yourself this time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
NIK YOU NEED HELP.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2011, 11:09:29 PM »
You brought up all that nonsense about your family being in the mob, how you steal from people, how you make tons of money but you still live with your parents. Nobody asked you, but you still mentioned it. That's called bragging. I don't need to post up evidence, its all in this thread lol You brag better than anyone else so own it.

If you were really robbing anybody though, you would be a moron to brag about it on a message board where everyone knows your name, address and life story. I'm just trying to help you out. God forbid you get the authorities on your tail again. You already admitted to not wanting to live anymore when you ran into cops before. If you actually got locked up, you would probably kill yourself this time.

when on one hand people say i come from a "brady bunch" family and on the other hand i have a movie about crime based on my families life, what do u expect me to say, faggot? thats not called braggin, thats called proving nutriding lies wrong.

as for getting burnt for robbin companies, nothin traces back 2 my name, so go ahead and try burnin me...there is no evidence and i havent even said WHICH companies....but the fact of the matter is, it has been done and ur tryna dispute it without any real idea, which makes u a fucking dumb bitch and a nutriding faggot. with every post, u become more of a nutriding faggot than ur last. whoever is tellin the truth in this is the real muthafucka, and clearly, u are not tellin the truth...i dont care if a hundred muthafuckaz come in here and say ive never robbed anything, it's still a fact to me and that's just more validation for me of what bitchass faggots u geeks really are. as for saying dumb shit like i didnt wanna live when i was a young teenager, keep bringin that shit up like the elementary ass faggot that u are...as long as u realize that ur only reachin that far because ur pussy ass has nothin legit to ride nuts over.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »
NIK YOU NEED HELP.

and u need pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »

when on one hand people say i come from a "brady bunch" family and on the other hand i have a movie about crime based on my families life, what do u expect me to say, faggot? thats not called braggin, thats called proving nutriding lies wrong.

as for getting burnt for robbin companies, nothin traces back 2 my name, so go ahead and try burnin me...there is no evidence and i havent even said WHICH companies....but the fact of the matter is, it has been done and ur tryna dispute it without any real idea, which makes u a fucking dumb bitch and a nutriding faggot. with every post, u become more of a nutriding faggot than ur last. whoever is tellin the truth in this is the real muthafucka, and clearly, u are not tellin the truth...i dont care if a hundred muthafuckaz come in here and say ive never robbed anything, it's still a fact to me and that's just more validation for me of what bitchass faggots u geeks really are. as for saying dumb shit like i didnt wanna live when i was a young teenager, keep bringin that shit up like the elementary ass faggot that u are...as long as u realize that ur only reachin that far because ur pussy ass has nothin legit to ride nuts over.
Elior......calm down.

All I do is question your claims and you go ballistic hurling "faggots" and "nuts" like someone with Tourettes. That's what I've been saying about you all along: you scream insecurity and its starting to make many of us feel uncomfortable.

I have no desire to get you in trouble for whatever "illegal activities" you claim to be involved in. Of course there is no evidence and you never detailed the specifics.........they don't exist. You keep working on that new "concept track" though because it sounds promising.

There is nothing wrong with working for your dad, Elior. I used to work for my uncle in the past. The only difference is I worked with my uncle for the summer, and you're making a job with your dad a career.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?
The West is Back

universe

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 01:08:42 AM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?

HE USED A DREIDEL TO ROB GIRL SCOUTS SELLING COOKIES.