Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1581 times)

Sccit

Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2011, 01:17:33 AM »
You brought up all that nonsense about your family being in the mob, how you steal from people, how you make tons of money but you still live with your parents. Nobody asked you, but you still mentioned it. That's called bragging. I don't need to post up evidence, its all in this thread lol You brag better than anyone else so own it.

If you were really robbing anybody though, you would be a moron to brag about it on a message board where everyone knows your name, address and life story. I'm just trying to help you out. God forbid you get the authorities on your tail again. You already admitted to not wanting to live anymore when you ran into cops before. If you actually got locked up, you would probably kill yourself this time.

when on one hand people say i come from a "brady bunch" family and on the other hand i have a movie about crime based on my families life, what do u expect me to say, faggot? thats not called braggin, thats called proving nutriding lies wrong.

as for getting burnt for robbin companies, nothin traces back 2 my name, so go ahead and try burnin me...there is no evidence and i havent even said WHICH companies....but the fact of the matter is, it has been done and ur tryna dispute it without any real idea, which makes u a fucking dumb bitch and a nutriding faggot. with every post, u become more of a nutriding faggot than ur last. whoever is tellin the truth in this is the real muthafucka, and clearly, u are not tellin the truth...i dont care if a hundred muthafuckaz come in here and say ive never robbed anything, it's still a fact to me and that's just more validation for me of what bitchass faggots u geeks really are. as for saying dumb shit like i didnt wanna live when i was a young teenager, keep bringin that shit up like the elementary ass faggot that u are...as long as u realize that ur only reachin that far because ur pussy ass has nothin legit to ride nuts over.
Elior......calm down.

All I do is question your claims and you go ballistic hurling "faggots" and "nuts" like someone with Tourettes. That's what I've been saying about you all along: you scream insecurity and its starting to make many of us feel uncomfortable.

I have no desire to get you in trouble for whatever "illegal activities" you claim to be involved in. Of course there is no evidence and you never detailed the specifics.........they don't exist. You keep working on that new "concept track" though because it sounds promising.

There is nothing wrong with working for your dad, Elior. I used to work for my uncle in the past. The only difference is I worked with my uncle for the summer, and you're making a job with your dad a career.

just like everything else uv said, me workin for my dad is more bullshit...ur act is played. ride nuts over baseless lies. horrible look, even for a geek like urself.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2011, 01:18:12 AM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?

LOL@mask and gun....i aint that fuckin stupid, son

blcxm

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2011, 01:54:54 AM »
Harry Potter is based on my family. So is Narnia and Die Hard 3.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2011, 02:14:34 AM »
Harry Potter is based on my family. So is Narnia and Die Hard 3.
Lmao
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 02:17:49 AM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?

NIK who are u trying to kid, bro? You haven't robbed shit stop trying to be cool
The West is Back

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2011, 02:41:53 AM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Real? Real potheads maybe.

Lol@you talking about people who have no clean heart, then applauding him for robbery. How consistent. Nik himself is a bigger hater than anyone who is hating on him.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:54:36 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blcxm

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2011, 02:51:35 AM »
real eyes realize real lies.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »

when on one hand people say i come from a "brady bunch" family and on the other hand i have a movie about crime based on my families life, what do u expect me to say, faggot? thats not called braggin, thats called proving nutriding lies wrong.

What movie?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2011, 09:49:59 AM »

What movie?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=267118.0

That makes NIK a gangster by association, I guess.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2011, 10:34:21 AM »
Trailer looks cool, sort of a Jewish Scarface style flick.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »
Of course its fraud.

We all know Elior doesn't like face-to-face confrontation. This is well-documented.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2011, 01:03:26 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

yo yo dat

omg ey :bandit:

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

Real? Real potheads maybe.

Lol@you talking about people who have no clean heart, then applauding him for robbery. How consistent. Nik himself is a bigger hater than anyone who is hating on him.

some peeps/companies deserve to get robbed...ur punkass doesnt have the right to reserve judgement.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2011, 02:01:02 PM »

NIK who are u trying to kid, bro? You haven't robbed shit stop trying to be cool

says dubcc's notorious fake crip....come on, gayboy. not everyone has to TRY to be cool.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2011, 02:01:41 PM »
Harry Potter is based on my family.

I bet