Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1583 times)

Sccit

Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?
Of course its fraud.

We all know Elior doesn't like face-to-face confrontation. This is well-documented.

u cant make that claim when u are known around here for pussying out of a fight when getting approached in reality, fageek.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:56 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:42 PM »
when you "robbed" from companies did u actually use a gun and mask or just fraud?
Of course its fraud.

We all know Elior doesn't like face-to-face confrontation. This is well-documented.

u cant make that claim when u are known around here for pussying out of a fight when getting approached in reality, fageek.

I dont think Sik is known as that. Thats just in your lil world.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".

LOL...again, u keep makin that dumb, baseless claim. none of my friends ever said anything close to that. I act exactly the same i do here as i would anywhere...if any of my homies have ever said anythin like that and ur not just lyin, please show me where and tell me who...still waitin.......as for u tryna tell infinite what i'm like, lmao. u do realize me and infinite know eachother outside of this board, right?...wrong guy to try and convince of ur bullshit, gaygo. u dont find it a little pathetic that u, someone who has never met me, is tryna convince infinite, someone who knows me well in reality, of who i am? lmao...u are the epitome of a nutriding loser, son. then again, if i was a nasal soundin chinese geek with horrible flows such as urself, i would also be jealous of those who were better than me.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:12:32 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »
Of course its fraud.

to the peeps who know whatsup, he is. ur right, though, to the internet fags and geeks, he's known as a hero.

polepositon

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2011, 02:23:17 PM »

LOL@mask and gun....i aint that fuckin stupid, son
NIK who are u trying to kid, bro? You haven't robbed shit stop trying to be cool

says dubcc's notorious fake crip....come on, gayboy. not everyone has to TRY to be cool.
LMAO
someone should show Orit this so she can claim this isnt how Elior is in real life and that hes just acting this way for online cool points
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2011, 02:26:08 PM »

NIK who are u trying to kid, bro? You haven't robbed shit stop trying to be cool

says dubcc's notorious fake crip....come on, gayboy. not everyone has to TRY to be cool.
LMAO
someone should show Orit this so she can claim this isnt how Elior is in real life and that hes just acting this way for online cool points

ur new name is Gaysta

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »

LMAO

ur new name is Gaysta

your mother already exposed you as a fake Sccit... i was just asking u a question and i never attacked you but u took offense probably because your lieng and never robbed anyone except your nose breathing everyones air
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »

LMAO

ur new name is Gaysta

your mother already exposed you as a fake Sccit... i was just asking u a question and i never attacked you but u took offense probably because your lieng and never robbed anyone except your nose breathing everyones air

right...u didnt attack anyone or call me a liar...the delusions of a gaysta from texas.

now ur talkin about stalkin my mom like the lil bitch that u are, as if that aint the gayest shit in the history of mankind. grow some balls, young fag.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:38:51 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2011, 02:38:33 PM »
Of course its fraud.

to the peeps who know whatsup, he is. ur right, though, to the internet fags and geeks, he's known as a hero.
It's been 2 years and you are still trying to convince people on here to believe your side of the story. Nobody does.

In general though, why do you keep trying to convince people that you are what you claim you are? Why is it so important to you? No diss when I ask you that. I've just never seen a grown man go on the internet and do this as consistently as you have.

Oh, and Floyd, lights and Roccy were the ones who said you are nothing like the character you pretend to be on Dubcc in real life. I too can vouch for them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »
True Floyd always said that he wasn't the.douche he acts like on here and that he is really  nice and quiet in real life. Idk why he has to feel like a hardcore thug rapper on here
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2011, 02:46:58 PM »
Of course its fraud.

It's been 2 years and you are still trying to convince people on here to believe your side of the story. Nobody does.

In general though, why do you keep trying to convince people that you are what you claim you are? Why is it so important to you? No diss when I ask you that. I've just never seen a grown man go on the internet and do this as consistently as you have.

Oh, and Floyd, lights and Roccy were the ones who said you are nothing like the character you pretend to be on Dubcc in real life. I too can vouch for them.

i'm sure even ur followers deep down know that u shit ur pants when TWO people rolled up on u unexpectedly....if they dont believe 2 peeps over 1, then theyre on ure nuts harder than they're on mine. but still, i know for a fact that deep down peeps know what a pussy u truly are. it's called logical thinking. 2 peeps scared of 1 person who they went after, orrrr 1 person scared of 2 peeps who went after him...hmmmmmmm?

also, floyd, roccy, or lights never said that...show me the post if u aint a punkass liar. someone called me a douche on here and floyd said "if u met nik in real life, u would know he's not a douche"....hardly sayin i act different on here and that's where that nutriding claim ends. and sik, tell me where i can find u, if ur truly not a pussy. tell me where u work and when ull be there...lets see whats good wit it?

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2011, 02:47:56 PM »
True Floyd always said that he wasn't the.douche he acts like on here and that he is really  nice and quiet in real life. Idk why he has to feel like a hardcore thug rapper on here

if u are truly not just a gay lil dicklicker, then show me where that was said...............i'm waitin

thats what i thought, gay lil dicklicker.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »
It was on AIM so i dont have it saved but what your  trying to say is that your really the deluional asshole u claim to be?
The West is Back