Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1571 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".

LOL...again, u keep makin that dumb, baseless claim. none of my friends ever said anything close to that. I act exactly the same i do here as i would anywhere...if any of my homies have ever said anythin like that and ur not just lyin, please show me where and tell me who...still waitin.......as for u tryna tell infinite what i'm like, lmao. u do realize me and infinite know eachother outside of this board, right?...wrong guy to try and convince of ur bullshit, gaygo. u dont find it a little pathetic that u, someone who has never met me, is tryna convince infinite, someone who knows me well in reality, of who i am? lmao...u are the epitome of a nutriding loser, son. then again, if i was a nasal soundin chinese geek with horrible flows such as urself, i would also be jealous of those who were better than me.

Quote from: .:DaYg0sTyLz:. on October 07, 2009, 12:53:22 PM
Quote from: Roccy on October 07, 2009, 12:50:07 PM
Quote from: the ghost says lets fight for fun on October 07, 2009, 12:09:02 PM
Quote from: Roccy on October 07, 2009, 12:05:29 PM
Quote from: the ghost says lets fight for fun on October 07, 2009, 11:56:49 AM
Quote from: Roccy on October 07, 2009, 11:54:38 AM
nah, lights lives in North Hills and that place is ghetto. They dont even have many cars in his area, most people travel with bikes.

hes got a long way to go if he wants to live in beverly hills.

Roccy, you seem like a cool mutha fucka.  Why do you run with lames?  i know they are your folks, but you gotta see them for what they are.  Stay up.

Their pretty chill dudes, they aren't anything like they are on the dub.

In all truth, if anyone met lights or NIK they'd be chill with them, they aren't the type youd start beef with.

See I think thats their biggest issue.  I think that most people here are more than likely with exceptions of course, close to the same off or on the board, but NIK and Lights are actors on the dub and that why people hate them so much.

Its not that they "Act" on the dub, NIK is just misunderstood on here. Anyone whos got any beef with him would forget about it the second you speak with the dude and chill with him for a good 5 minutes.

Now, lights on the other hand is trying his best to be annoying, but he enjoys the attention.

Man, u dont see it cus youre too close to the dude lol. You cant say that he is misunderstood by EVERYbody on here lol. Obviously if this many people are misunderstanding him...its cus he's fakin.

NIK has met a bunch of people off this site and every one says hes a chill dude in person.

In all realness, if you met him I can put my money where my mouth is and tell you that you would agree.

Im sure I'm a nutrider for finding this post though...I'll bump[ the original so you don't claim shopped shit either.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:30:30 PM by The ghost lives »

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »
^he was saying i dont have issues with peeps outside of this board, so i dont typically have nutriders...he even clarified for the dumbasses right after, sayin Lights puts up an act to annoy peeps, but I'm just "misunderstood" (envied). in other words, i am not anything like i am on the dub in a sense that i dont get in beefs with peeps and peeps typically dont ride my nuts...get it?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:51:37 PM by NIKCC »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".

LOL...again, u keep makin that dumb, baseless claim. none of my friends ever said anything close to that. I act exactly the same i do here as i would anywhere...if any of my homies have ever said anythin like that and ur not just lyin, please show me where and tell me who...still waitin.......as for u tryna tell infinite what i'm like, lmao. u do realize me and infinite know eachother outside of this board, right?...wrong guy to try and convince of ur bullshit, gaygo. u dont find it a little pathetic that u, someone who has never met me, is tryna convince infinite, someone who knows me well in reality, of who i am? lmao...u are the epitome of a nutriding loser, son. then again, if i was a nasal soundin chinese geek with horrible flows such as urself, i would also be jealous of those who were better than me.

You know Floyd said that shit about u, and so does everybody else lol. Im not one to waste time diggin through old posts to find it, but you know it too dumbass. And Im not tryin to convince Infinite of shit. What Im tellin him is that everyone on here says the same shit about u. You've made yourself look like a fool and a phony, and your friends confirmed it. Youre tryin too hard, period. Youre tryin to be somethin your not. Thats cool n all if you were like 15. But youre supposed to be a grown ass man now. And wtf are u talkin about, Chinese? Thats like me callin you Russian dummy. And youre the last person to talk about flows. You sound like a fuckin retard when you spit.  You and your flunkies always seem to have a problem findin the beat, or catching up to it. So you can keep that bullshit. Again, keep arguing...keep fakin...and keep gettin laughed at on here like a clown.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
True Floyd always said that he wasn't the.douche he acts like on here and that he is really  nice and quiet in real life. Idk why he has to feel like a hardcore thug rapper on here

He's been a phony on here for so damn long, that he cant stop now...he's worried he will look like even more of a failure. He doesnt seem to understand that people would respect a real muthafucka more, even if they grew up a rich kid who was really nice to everybody. He thinks they respect somebody who is hood and a tough guy. Again, the mentality of a kid
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

You know Floyd said that shit about u, and so does everybody else lol. Im not one to waste time diggin through old posts to find it, but you know it too dumbass. And Im not tryin to convince Infinite of shit. What Im tellin him is that everyone on here says the same shit about u. You've made yourself look like a fool and a phony, and your friends confirmed it. Youre tryin too hard, period. Youre tryin to be somethin your not. Thats cool n all if you were like 15. But youre supposed to be a grown ass man now. And wtf are u talkin about, Chinese? Thats like me callin you Russian dummy. And youre the last person to talk about flows. You sound like a fuckin retard when you spit.  You and your flunkies always seem to have a problem findin the beat, or catching up to it. So you can keep that bullshit. Again, keep arguing...keep fakin...and keep gettin laughed at on here like a clown.

floyd never said that...what she did say was that people, such as urself, dont ride my nuts in real life like they do on here. big difference, gaygo. and again, when u internet geeks are tryna convince people who know me in real life about who i am, it doesnt make it any more right if u fags do it as a unit lmao. 100 internet geeks could come in here and say i'm a liar and a fake, and they'd still be wrong, against the few who actually know me in real life and say otherwise. the fact that u dont get that is what makes u not only a nutrider, but a delusional one, as well. at least sikotic has a reason to be a nutrider, i made him shit his pants and run back here to save face. but u, ur just pathetic. ur even lamer than u were back when u fronted like a white/asian blood who typed with all k's...and gaygo, i dont give a fuck if ur chinese or not, u sound way worse than i couldve even imagined. u seriously sound like the asian guy from "hangover" tryna rap lmao. question, are u pinching ur nose with ur fingers when u flow or is that just the "quality" of ur mic? i was with a girl when i played it and she was like "what the fuck is that shit?" I told her it was someone from a message board and she started laughin her ass off...on everything i love. as for me, i am clearly on a level above u, not just in terms of keepin it real, but also in terms of rappin...supposedly i have troubles findin the beat...show me one instance in my track where i go off beat VVVVV waitin....again VVVV LOL.....ur done.

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

floyd never said that...what she did say was that people, such as urself, dont ride my nuts in real life like they do on here. big difference, gaygo. and again, when u internet geeks are tryna convince people who know me in real life about who i am, it doesnt make it any more right if u fags do it as a unit lmao. 100 internet geeks could come in here and say i'm a liar and a fake, and they'd still be wrong, against the few who actually know me in real life and say otherwise. the fact that u dont get that is what makes u not only a nutrider, but a delusional one, as well. at least sikotic has a reason to be a nutrider, i made him shit his pants and run back here to save face. but u, ur just pathetic. ur even lamer than u were back when u fronted like a white/asian blood who typed with all k's...and gaygo, i dont give a fuck if ur chinese or not, u sound way worse than i couldve even imagined. u seriously sound like the asian guy from "hangover" tryna rap lmao. question, are u pinching ur nose with ur fingers when u flow or is that just the "quality" of ur mic? i was with a girl when i played it and she was like "what the fuck is that shit?" I told her it was someone from a message board and she started laughin her ass off...on everything i love. as for me, i am clearly on a level above u, not just in terms of keepin it real, but also in terms of rappin...supposedly i have troubles findin the beat...show me one instance in my track where i go off beat VVVVV waitin....again VVVV LOL.....ur done.

Floyd said nothin about anybody "ridin your nuts" you bitch lol. She said youre not the same person here, as you are in real life. Youre a phony ass, nerdy ass rich boy Jew bitch and you fake like a tough guy from the suburbs for a message board. You dont see why you get made fun of?? Youre the nerd, gettin bullied. You should fix that shit homeboy. And you try to make yourself feel better by callin everyone else geeks lol. You do know that everyone else has been lookin at you as a lil scrawny nerd since day one right? But to keep yourself from killin yourself over a message board, you convince yourself that everyone ELSE is a geek. Pathetic man. And youre reachin like a muthafucka with how I sound. Ive never met one person who thinks I sound Asian, let alone look Asian. So once again youre makin up shit to protect yourself. I've talked to only 2 people from this board before, and thats Time..and his homeboy 6shoota back in the day, you can ask em how I sound dummy. And yeah, you put me in a studio and let us both record...I will blow you out the fuckin water on the mic. Theres a reason Sikotic refers to your flow as "jewbot". Dont you hear how choppy yall fuckin sound? Yall seriously sound so unnatural on all of your shit. You dont need to pronounce every fuckin syllable when you spit. Is that how you talk?? Seriously? You have the flow of an old White man homie.

And as for you not fakin the act...wussup with you meetin up with Bundy?? Is that shit still not goin down? He was willing to meet up on a fair one, in a boxing ring. That way you cant call the police for an ass whoopin. Is that shit happenin yet? Youre a strait up bitch Scittles. And all the so called internet nerds  you keep talkin about are makin fun of YOU. That puts you beneath them. Keep runnin your mouth, and keep diggin yourself deeper. Youre still the joke of a fuckin message board that you have what...over 40,000 posts on. lol What a fuckin loser

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know Floyd said that shit about u, and so does everybody else lol. Im not one to waste time diggin through old posts to find it, but you know it too dumbass. And Im not tryin to convince Infinite of shit. What Im tellin him is that everyone on here says the same shit about u. You've made yourself look like a fool and a phony, and your friends confirmed it. Youre tryin too hard, period. Youre tryin to be somethin your not. Thats cool n all if you were like 15. But youre supposed to be a grown ass man now. And wtf are u talkin about, Chinese? Thats like me callin you Russian dummy. And youre the last person to talk about flows. You sound like a fuckin retard when you spit.  You and your flunkies always seem to have a problem findin the beat, or catching up to it. So you can keep that bullshit. Again, keep arguing...keep fakin...and keep gettin laughed at on here like a clown.

Floyd said nothin about anybody "ridin your nuts" you bitch lol. She said youre not the same person here, as you are in real life. Youre a phony ass, nerdy ass rich boy Jew bitch and you fake like a tough guy from the suburbs for a message board. You dont see why you get made fun of?? Youre the nerd, gettin bullied. You should fix that shit homeboy. And you try to make yourself feel better by callin everyone else geeks lol. You do know that everyone else has been lookin at you as a lil scrawny nerd since day one right? But to keep yourself from killin yourself over a message board, you convince yourself that everyone ELSE is a geek. Pathetic man. And youre reachin like a muthafucka with how I sound. Ive never met one person who thinks I sound Asian, let alone look Asian. So once again youre makin up shit to protect yourself. I've talked to only 2 people from this board before, and thats Time..and his homeboy 6shoota back in the day, you can ask em how I sound dummy. And yeah, you put me in a studio and let us both record...I will blow you out the fuckin water on the mic. Theres a reason Sikotic refers to your flow as "jewbot". Dont you hear how choppy yall fuckin sound? Yall seriously sound so unnatural on all of your shit. You dont need to pronounce every fuckin syllable when you spit. Is that how you talk?? Seriously? You have the flow of an old White man homie.

And as for you not fakin the act...wussup with you meetin up with Bundy?? Is that shit still not goin down? He was willing to meet up on a fair one, in a boxing ring. That way you cant call the police for an ass whoopin. Is that shit happenin yet? Youre a strait up bitch Scittles. And all the so called internet nerds  you keep talkin about are makin fun of YOU. That puts you beneath them. Keep runnin your mouth, and keep diggin yourself deeper. Youre still the joke of a fuckin message board that you have what...over 40,000 posts on. lol What a fuckin loser

like i said, if she ever said that, which she clearly didn't lol, then show me where...thats right, ull never find it, because floyd always had my back on here, and its very well documented...the only people who have known me on here have vouched for me bein real, such as infinite in this very thread...it is only YOU pathetic ass muthafuckaz who are so stuck on "exposing" me as what u want me 2 be, because it has become a stigma...and yea, i'm gettin "bullied" lmao...do u know what they call people who bully online? NERDS...good job provin my point, flipfag. and lmfao@u thinkin u sound good on the mic...u really dont hear how nasal u are? shits hilarious....and i dont really record in a studio, roccy rented a studio for a few months, but the shit posted on here was done at roccy's pad with pro-tools and a mic and it's clearly on a whole nother level compared to ur garbage.

as for bundy, he never really wanted to meet me, it was obvious. i gave him my whereabouts after he called me out, just like sikotic did with me...he just didnt have the balls to show up, not my fault. he can still come see me whenever he wants, people dont call police and say "i just got in a fight" lmao so stop usin that pussyass excuse for him....invitation is extended to ur flipfaggot ass, as well. anyways, keep groupin urself with the nerds on this board and braggin about how they all hate me, as if that somehow makes u anything more than a nerdy ass wanabe asian faggot who thinks he looks black lmao
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 05:26:00 PM by NIKCC »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2011, 05:43:07 PM »
lol at this thread now,

lbecause floyd always had my back on here, and its very well documented..

so what made you get physical and beat her ass then?

do u know what they call people who bully online? NERDS...good job provin my point

wheres your reference for this statement? the book of nik? (like i said before you'll say anything in an attempt to prove your point.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 05:49:55 PM by JMan / OFWG »

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2011, 08:40:26 PM »
She said you were a nice guy and you don't act like a Jewthug like you do on here. She did have your back by saying you're actually a good dude at heart. Only an insecure paranoid lil boy in a grown ass man's body would consider that a bad thing. She told me this personally so I have no proof. Talk to her about it.

Anyways.....you didn't answer my question. Why is it so important to you for a bunch of strangers on a message board to believe you're some kind of bad muthafucka? Most people look for acceptance from friends, family, but not a board full of people you've never met. Look, even if people believed your story over mine then that's up to them. I can't force a group of strangers to believe me like you try so hard to do on a daily basis. It's your word against mine......there is no proof of what happened since Lights didn't record anything.

However, if you ask me, nobody believes you because of this: I told you where I'd be. You and Lights admitted you saw me at the spot I told you I'd be at AS I PROMISED. You threatened to kick my ass for a week. What happened when I gave you the opportunity? Nothing. You even brought Lights and STILL nothing happened.

I promised to provide you with the opportunity and I delivered. You didn't deliver. Now tell me that is not true.

sik, tell me where i can find u, if ur truly not a pussy. tell me where u work and when ull be there...lets see whats good wit it?
I don't see the point in re-living one of the stupidest moments in Dubcc/internet history, but you know where I work. You know what time I take my break. It hasn't changed. You've had countless opportunities to further embarrass yourself. Tomorrow is no different.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2011, 09:38:09 PM »
She said you were a nice guy and you don't act like a Jewthug like you do on here. She did have your back by saying you're actually a good dude at heart. Only an insecure paranoid lil boy in a grown ass man's body would consider that a bad thing. She told me this personally so I have no proof. Talk to her about it.

Anyways.....you didn't answer my question. Why is it so important to you for a bunch of strangers on a message board to believe you're some kind of bad muthafucka? Most people look for acceptance from friends, family, but not a board full of people you've never met. Look, even if people believed your story over mine then that's up to them. I can't force a group of strangers to believe me like you try so hard to do on a daily basis. It's your word against mine......there is no proof of what happened since Lights didn't record anything.

However, if you ask me, nobody believes you because of this: I told you where I'd be. You and Lights admitted you saw me at the spot I told you I'd be at AS I PROMISED. You threatened to kick my ass for a week. What happened when I gave you the opportunity? Nothing. You even brought Lights and STILL nothing happened.

I promised to provide you with the opportunity and I delivered. You didn't deliver. Now tell me that is not true.

sik, tell me where i can find u, if ur truly not a pussy. tell me where u work and when ull be there...lets see whats good wit it?
I don't see the point in re-living one of the stupidest moments in Dubcc/internet history, but you know where I work. You know what time I take my break. It hasn't changed. You've had countless opportunities to further embarrass yourself. Tomorrow is no different.

of course u have no proof, because ur lyin, pussycunt. LOL. like i said, the only thing she ever said on here was that i wasn't a "douche" in real life.

now, again...when did I say I'm a "bad" muthafucka? i dont even say dumb shit like that. you geeks simply make up lies and expect me to just ignore that shit. i ignored it for a whole year when i stopped postin, but as long as the lies are in front of my eyes, ima say somethin. as far as u not gettin ur ass beat, it's kinda hard to get ur ass beat when u fuckin flea the city and shut ur cell phone off in order to avoid gettin ur ass beat lmao. then when u finally pick up 30 mins later, u say ur already gone. as far as me knowin where u work, i actually don't...so why dont u refresh my memory, son. if u really aint pussy, like u claim, pm me ur work/break schedule. if i'm really not a threat like u say, there is nothin 2 be worried about, gary.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »
NIK she told me the same thing quit trying to be a Jew thug already
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »
^dont lie, gaysta...if she woulda said that, u woulda posted it. remember? u were dubcc's very own correspondent lmao

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »
^dont lie, gaysta...if she woulda said that, u woulda posted it. remember? u were dubcc's very own correspondent lmao

why would i feel the need to lie about that? I'm a grown ass man with no need to impress strangers on an internet forum like you
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2011, 11:09:48 PM »

why would i feel the need to lie about that? I'm a grown as man with no need to impress strangers on an internet forum like you

says the faggot who lied to every1 about bein a crip on here lmao

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2011, 11:27:25 PM »

why would i feel the need to lie about that? I'm a grown as man with no need to impress strangers on an internet forum like you

says the faggot who lied to every1 about bein a crip on here lmao

::) you wouldnt last 5 mins in my hood, you wouldnt last 5 mins outside of Woodland Hills period
The West is Back