Author Topic: Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1569 times)

Sccit

Re: Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2011, 12:08:49 AM »
^dont lie, gaysta...if she woulda said that, u woulda posted it. remember? u were dubcc's very own correspondent lmao

why would i feel the need to lie about that? I'm a grown as man with no need to impress strangers on an internet forum like you

says the faggot who lied to every1 about bein a crip on here lmao

::) you wouldnt last 5 mins in my hood, you wouldnt last 5 mins outside of Woodland Hills period

arent u the lil mexican guy who looks like a scary ass homosexual? come test me, gaysta. and dont roll ur eyes, faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »
Elior, unlike yourself, I don't store AIM conversations I had where I dissed the fuck out of my friends (i.e. Roccy) or anyone else. Besides, the conversation I had with her took place outside of AIM. Relax, she had nothing bad to say about you, she just said Elior and "Sccit" are nothing alike. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, Sccit is a fucked up name. I can't believe people call you that in real life LOL.

And look man, you can keep reliving the time you took time out of your life to pick up a friend and drive to Pasadena only to stare at me, but I am done with it. You need to just let it go and accept the fact that all you did was waste your time and gas since you made no attempts to get out the truck and fight me. You do know where I work. I posted it up before and you drove there, remember? I'm there this week today and Thursday and I usually take a break around 12:30-1:00pm. I've had the same schedule since the last time you visited me.

LOL @ that one time you showed up unannounced to get me and I was sleeping at home on my day off. If you were a real Jewthug, you woulda took Bundy up on his offer.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

But the real gonna recognize the real!

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".

LOL...again, u keep makin that dumb, baseless claim. none of my friends ever said anything close to that. I act exactly the same i do here as i would anywhere...if any of my homies have ever said anythin like that and ur not just lyin, please show me where and tell me who...still waitin.......as for u tryna tell infinite what i'm like, lmao. u do realize me and infinite know eachother outside of this board, right?...wrong guy to try and convince of ur bullshit, gaygo. u dont find it a little pathetic that u, someone who has never met me, is tryna convince infinite, someone who knows me well in reality, of who i am? lmao...u are the epitome of a nutriding loser, son. then again, if i was a nasal soundin chinese geek with horrible flows such as urself, i would also be jealous of those who were better than me.

You know Floyd said that shit about u, and so does everybody else lol. Im not one to waste time diggin through old posts to find it, but you know it too dumbass. And Im not tryin to convince Infinite of shit. What Im tellin him is that everyone on here says the same shit about u. You've made yourself look like a fool and a phony, and your friends confirmed it. Youre tryin too hard, period. Youre tryin to be somethin your not. Thats cool n all if you were like 15. But youre supposed to be a grown ass man now. And wtf are u talkin about, Chinese? Thats like me callin you Russian dummy. And youre the last person to talk about flows. You sound like a fuckin retard when you spit.  You and your flunkies always seem to have a problem findin the beat, or catching up to it. So you can keep that bullshit. Again, keep arguing...keep fakin...and keep gettin laughed at on here like a clown.

floyd never said that...what she did say was that people, such as urself, dont ride my nuts in real life like they do on here. big difference, gaygo. and again, when u internet geeks are tryna convince people who know me in real life about who i am, it doesnt make it any more right if u fags do it as a unit lmao. 100 internet geeks could come in here and say i'm a liar and a fake, and they'd still be wrong, against the few who actually know me in real life and say otherwise. the fact that u dont get that is what makes u not only a nutrider, but a delusional one, as well. at least sikotic has a reason to be a nutrider, i made him shit his pants and run back here to save face. but u, ur just pathetic. ur even lamer than u were back when u fronted like a white/asian blood who typed with all k's...and gaygo, i dont give a fuck if ur chinese or not, u sound way worse than i couldve even imagined. u seriously sound like the asian guy from "hangover" tryna rap lmao. question, are u pinching ur nose with ur fingers when u flow or is that just the "quality" of ur mic? i was with a girl when i played it and she was like "what the fuck is that shit?" I told her it was someone from a message board and she started laughin her ass off...on everything i love. as for me, i am clearly on a level above u, not just in terms of keepin it real, but also in terms of rappin...supposedly i have troubles findin the beat...show me one instance in my track where i go off beat VVVVV waitin....again VVVV LOL.....ur done.

Floyd said nothin about anybody "ridin your nuts" you bitch lol. She said youre not the same person here, as you are in real life. Youre a phony ass, nerdy ass rich boy Jew bitch and you fake like a tough guy from the suburbs for a message board. You dont see why you get made fun of?? Youre the nerd, gettin bullied. You should fix that shit homeboy. And you try to make yourself feel better by callin everyone else geeks lol. You do know that everyone else has been lookin at you as a lil scrawny nerd since day one right? But to keep yourself from killin yourself over a message board, you convince yourself that everyone ELSE is a geek. Pathetic man. And youre reachin like a muthafucka with how I sound. Ive never met one person who thinks I sound Asian, let alone look Asian. So once again youre makin up shit to protect yourself. I've talked to only 2 people from this board before, and thats Time..and his homeboy 6shoota back in the day, you can ask em how I sound dummy. And yeah, you put me in a studio and let us both record...I will blow you out the fuckin water on the mic. Theres a reason Sikotic refers to your flow as "jewbot". Dont you hear how choppy yall fuckin sound? Yall seriously sound so unnatural on all of your shit. You dont need to pronounce every fuckin syllable when you spit. Is that how you talk?? Seriously? You have the flow of an old White man homie.

And as for you not fakin the act...wussup with you meetin up with Bundy?? Is that shit still not goin down? He was willing to meet up on a fair one, in a boxing ring. That way you cant call the police for an ass whoopin. Is that shit happenin yet? Youre a strait up bitch Scittles. And all the so called internet nerds  you keep talkin about are makin fun of YOU. That puts you beneath them. Keep runnin your mouth, and keep diggin yourself deeper. Youre still the joke of a fuckin message board that you have what...over 40,000 posts on. lol What a fuckin loser

like i said, if she ever said that, which she clearly didn't lol, then show me where...thats right, ull never find it, because floyd always had my back on here, and its very well documented...the only people who have known me on here have vouched for me bein real, such as infinite in this very thread...it is only YOU pathetic ass muthafuckaz who are so stuck on "exposing" me as what u want me 2 be, because it has become a stigma...and yea, i'm gettin "bullied" lmao...do u know what they call people who bully online? NERDS...good job provin my point, flipfag. and lmfao@u thinkin u sound good on the mic...u really dont hear how nasal u are? shits hilarious....and i dont really record in a studio, roccy rented a studio for a few months, but the shit posted on here was done at roccy's pad with pro-tools and a mic and it's clearly on a whole nother level compared to ur garbage.

as for bundy, he never really wanted to meet me, it was obvious. i gave him my whereabouts after he called me out, just like sikotic did with me...he just didnt have the balls to show up, not my fault. he can still come see me whenever he wants, people dont call police and say "i just got in a fight" lmao so stop usin that pussyass excuse for him....invitation is extended to ur flipfaggot ass, as well. anyways, keep groupin urself with the nerds on this board and braggin about how they all hate me, as if that somehow makes u anything more than a nerdy ass wanabe asian faggot who thinks he looks black lmao

Hasnt her quote already been posted on here? lol. But you keep on arguing. Give up already, you've lost damn near every argument youve had on here. And like I said, your sound quality might sound better since I recorded that shit at work lol. But 100% my flow is better than yours, and I have never spent even 1/4 of the time with that shit that you have. Again, your shit is hardly on beat. A lil advice, when you rap....relax. You sound so fuckin stiff and square. Your shit sounds so forced, its definitely on some Malibus Most Wanted shit. Everybody thinks your flow sounds like shit, and ontop of it your some nerdy rich white kid from the suburbs talkin about robbin banks. lol

And Bundy did want to meet your ass, you were just too pussy to meet in a boxing ring where you'd actually have to fight. He was willin to meet at a neutral spot and just throw hands like men. You were too scared to do that shit, so u just ignored it. Thats why nobody believes any of your other bullshit stories about meetin up with Sikotic. As for me, its definitely not worth my time (and jail time) to drive up to Woodland Hills to beat the shit outta some rich kid from the suburbs. You want people to come to your ass, so you can press charges you bitch. Youre a scary ass lil pussy and you know it. You should bring your friends back on here to try and defend you some more.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »
^dont lie, gaysta...if she woulda said that, u woulda posted it. remember? u were dubcc's very own correspondent lmao

why would i feel the need to lie about that? I'm a grown as man with no need to impress strangers on an internet forum like you

says the faggot who lied to every1 about bein a crip on here lmao

::) you wouldnt last 5 mins in my hood, you wouldnt last 5 mins outside of Woodland Hills period

arent u the lil mexican guy who looks like a scary ass homosexual? come test me, gaysta. and dont roll ur eyes, faggot.

lmao says the guy who waxes his eyebrows... and i wouldnt go all the way to LA just to fight you bro
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »
Elior, unlike yourself, I don't store AIM conversations I had where I dissed the fuck out of my friends (i.e. Roccy) or anyone else. Besides, the conversation I had with her took place outside of AIM. Relax, she had nothing bad to say about you, she just said Elior and "Sccit" are nothing alike. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, Sccit is a fucked up name. I can't believe people call you that in real life LOL.

And look man, you can keep reliving the time you took time out of your life to pick up a friend and drive to Pasadena only to stare at me, but I am done with it. You need to just let it go and accept the fact that all you did was waste your time and gas since you made no attempts to get out the truck and fight me. You do know where I work. I posted it up before and you drove there, remember? I'm there this week today and Thursday and I usually take a break around 12:30-1:00pm. I've had the same schedule since the last time you visited me.

LOL @ that one time you showed up unannounced to get me and I was sleeping at home on my day off. If you were a real Jewthug, you woulda took Bundy up on his offer.

proof or you're lying....like i said, the only thing ever said was that i don't get in beefs like this in real life, because no one ever has anything bad 2 say 2 my face. anyways, u work at that bank, right? good shit, homie.

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2011, 01:29:36 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

You know some people they don't have a clean heart, and they will hate you no matter what.  If you were broke and struggling out there all alone they'd make fun of you for that, if you had family and people who cared about you and looked out for you then they'd say your success was only because of them.  If you said you followed the law then they'd call you a square, if you said you hustled and robbed then they'd say your a wannabe gangsta...

Infinite...homie...people dont hate on NIK just to hate on NIK. Its cus he constantly makes himself look like an idiot. He had his own friends come on here and say that he is nothin like this in person. They did it to defend him and the fact that he acts like an asshole on here...but in the process just showed that he is a fake. I dont give a fuck if somebody is rich, or from the hood. It dont matter to me one bit...just be real about it. If I grew up rich, Id be proud of it and realistic about my place in the world. I'd say fuck it, and use it to my advantage. NIK spends so much time trying to convince everybody here that he didnt grow up overpriviledged. Silly shit. I talk how I talk, do what I do, and act how I act...cus of where I grew up. Doesnt matter if anyone is impressed...or unimpressed by it, it just is what it is. NIK is still at a stage where he is tryin to prove himself to people lol. Thats high school shit. There are other people on here who grew up priviledged like him...and they dont get made fun of like him. When everybody makes fun of one kid on here, at some point that kid has to take a look at himself...and stop pointin the finger. Especially if he wants to use phrases like "man up".

LOL...again, u keep makin that dumb, baseless claim. none of my friends ever said anything close to that. I act exactly the same i do here as i would anywhere...if any of my homies have ever said anythin like that and ur not just lyin, please show me where and tell me who...still waitin.......as for u tryna tell infinite what i'm like, lmao. u do realize me and infinite know eachother outside of this board, right?...wrong guy to try and convince of ur bullshit, gaygo. u dont find it a little pathetic that u, someone who has never met me, is tryna convince infinite, someone who knows me well in reality, of who i am? lmao...u are the epitome of a nutriding loser, son. then again, if i was a nasal soundin chinese geek with horrible flows such as urself, i would also be jealous of those who were better than me.

You know Floyd said that shit about u, and so does everybody else lol. Im not one to waste time diggin through old posts to find it, but you know it too dumbass. And Im not tryin to convince Infinite of shit. What Im tellin him is that everyone on here says the same shit about u. You've made yourself look like a fool and a phony, and your friends confirmed it. Youre tryin too hard, period. Youre tryin to be somethin your not. Thats cool n all if you were like 15. But youre supposed to be a grown ass man now. And wtf are u talkin about, Chinese? Thats like me callin you Russian dummy. And youre the last person to talk about flows. You sound like a fuckin retard when you spit.  You and your flunkies always seem to have a problem findin the beat, or catching up to it. So you can keep that bullshit. Again, keep arguing...keep fakin...and keep gettin laughed at on here like a clown.

floyd never said that...what she did say was that people, such as urself, dont ride my nuts in real life like they do on here. big difference, gaygo. and again, when u internet geeks are tryna convince people who know me in real life about who i am, it doesnt make it any more right if u fags do it as a unit lmao. 100 internet geeks could come in here and say i'm a liar and a fake, and they'd still be wrong, against the few who actually know me in real life and say otherwise. the fact that u dont get that is what makes u not only a nutrider, but a delusional one, as well. at least sikotic has a reason to be a nutrider, i made him shit his pants and run back here to save face. but u, ur just pathetic. ur even lamer than u were back when u fronted like a white/asian blood who typed with all k's...and gaygo, i dont give a fuck if ur chinese or not, u sound way worse than i couldve even imagined. u seriously sound like the asian guy from "hangover" tryna rap lmao. question, are u pinching ur nose with ur fingers when u flow or is that just the "quality" of ur mic? i was with a girl when i played it and she was like "what the fuck is that shit?" I told her it was someone from a message board and she started laughin her ass off...on everything i love. as for me, i am clearly on a level above u, not just in terms of keepin it real, but also in terms of rappin...supposedly i have troubles findin the beat...show me one instance in my track where i go off beat VVVVV waitin....again VVVV LOL.....ur done.

Floyd said nothin about anybody "ridin your nuts" you bitch lol. She said youre not the same person here, as you are in real life. Youre a phony ass, nerdy ass rich boy Jew bitch and you fake like a tough guy from the suburbs for a message board. You dont see why you get made fun of?? Youre the nerd, gettin bullied. You should fix that shit homeboy. And you try to make yourself feel better by callin everyone else geeks lol. You do know that everyone else has been lookin at you as a lil scrawny nerd since day one right? But to keep yourself from killin yourself over a message board, you convince yourself that everyone ELSE is a geek. Pathetic man. And youre reachin like a muthafucka with how I sound. Ive never met one person who thinks I sound Asian, let alone look Asian. So once again youre makin up shit to protect yourself. I've talked to only 2 people from this board before, and thats Time..and his homeboy 6shoota back in the day, you can ask em how I sound dummy. And yeah, you put me in a studio and let us both record...I will blow you out the fuckin water on the mic. Theres a reason Sikotic refers to your flow as "jewbot". Dont you hear how choppy yall fuckin sound? Yall seriously sound so unnatural on all of your shit. You dont need to pronounce every fuckin syllable when you spit. Is that how you talk?? Seriously? You have the flow of an old White man homie.

And as for you not fakin the act...wussup with you meetin up with Bundy?? Is that shit still not goin down? He was willing to meet up on a fair one, in a boxing ring. That way you cant call the police for an ass whoopin. Is that shit happenin yet? Youre a strait up bitch Scittles. And all the so called internet nerds  you keep talkin about are makin fun of YOU. That puts you beneath them. Keep runnin your mouth, and keep diggin yourself deeper. Youre still the joke of a fuckin message board that you have what...over 40,000 posts on. lol What a fuckin loser

like i said, if she ever said that, which she clearly didn't lol, then show me where...thats right, ull never find it, because floyd always had my back on here, and its very well documented...the only people who have known me on here have vouched for me bein real, such as infinite in this very thread...it is only YOU pathetic ass muthafuckaz who are so stuck on "exposing" me as what u want me 2 be, because it has become a stigma...and yea, i'm gettin "bullied" lmao...do u know what they call people who bully online? NERDS...good job provin my point, flipfag. and lmfao@u thinkin u sound good on the mic...u really dont hear how nasal u are? shits hilarious....and i dont really record in a studio, roccy rented a studio for a few months, but the shit posted on here was done at roccy's pad with pro-tools and a mic and it's clearly on a whole nother level compared to ur garbage.

as for bundy, he never really wanted to meet me, it was obvious. i gave him my whereabouts after he called me out, just like sikotic did with me...he just didnt have the balls to show up, not my fault. he can still come see me whenever he wants, people dont call police and say "i just got in a fight" lmao so stop usin that pussyass excuse for him....invitation is extended to ur flipfaggot ass, as well. anyways, keep groupin urself with the nerds on this board and braggin about how they all hate me, as if that somehow makes u anything more than a nerdy ass wanabe asian faggot who thinks he looks black lmao

Hasnt her quote already been posted on here? lol. But you keep on arguing. Give up already, you've lost damn near every argument youve had on here. And like I said, your sound quality might sound better since I recorded that shit at work lol. But 100% my flow is better than yours, and I have never spent even 1/4 of the time with that shit that you have. Again, your shit is hardly on beat. A lil advice, when you rap....relax. You sound so fuckin stiff and square. Your shit sounds so forced, its definitely on some Malibus Most Wanted shit. Everybody thinks your flow sounds like shit, and ontop of it your some nerdy rich white kid from the suburbs talkin about robbin banks. lol

And Bundy did want to meet your ass, you were just too pussy to meet in a boxing ring where you'd actually have to fight. He was willin to meet at a neutral spot and just throw hands like men. You were too scared to do that shit, so u just ignored it. Thats why nobody believes any of your other bullshit stories about meetin up with Sikotic. As for me, its definitely not worth my time (and jail time) to drive up to Woodland Hills to beat the shit outta some rich kid from the suburbs. You want people to come to your ass, so you can press charges you bitch. Youre a scary ass lil pussy and you know it. You should bring your friends back on here to try and defend you some more.

no, her quote hasn't been posted, gaygo...apparently, it was said "outside of this board"......and dude, please stop talkin about rapping. the shit u posted on here was embarassing, i at least got props from a few peeps (including some haters)...ur shit is just atrocious, man. nobody even commented because they didnt wanna embarrass you, since ur online buddies with them lmao. but honestly, no hate, from the bottom of my heart, the shit u posted nowadays is not even on the level of the shit i did when i was 14, straight up.

as for bundy, he wasnt willing to meet at no neutral spot, he doesnt even wanna meet up. it was all talk because he got mad that i called him a social anxiety havin fat retard...if he wanted 2 meet, he woulda came to the spot i told him i'd be at, a PUBLIC PARK, just like i did with sikotic when i had issues with him. and retard, people don't typically go to jail for getting in mutual fights, so cut that pussy ass excuse, cuz it's not gettin u anywhere. we already know ur an asian geek who thinks he looks black lmao...looney is twice the asian u will ever be.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2011, 02:02:10 PM »
this shit is ridiculous. the jew clearly has severe psychological problems and will never be  free from his delusions. we should just let him live out his pathetic kike excuse for a  life in his parents nice gated community

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »
or send him to a concentration camp, whatevers easier

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »

What I don't get is this, when you say a mutual fight no here believes you.  Everyone thinks you will call the cops and press charges.  And I'm not here to argue if those thoughts are justified or not.  But for argument purposes lets say you were to show up and fight in a boxing ring why not do it ?  Not only do you prove everyone here wrong that you're afraid of meeting up but lets say you knock bundy's block off, you got that going for you too.  So why not meet Bundy and prove everyone else wrong on two fronts ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
proof or you're lying....like i said, the only thing ever said was that i don't get in beefs like this in real life, because no one ever has anything bad 2 say 2 my face. anyways, u work at that bank, right? good shit, homie.
Of course most people don't have anything bad to say to your face. You're a quiet guy and you don't pop off at the mouth like you do here. Like I said, Floyd told me you, Elior, are nothing like the character Sccit you play on here. Last time I checked, that talk was between me and her so how would you know if it took place? Ask her if you don't believe me.

But I wanna ask you something serious, and since you claim to be a real motherfucker I expect you to give me the truth. So here it is: say you met up with someone over some internet beef and you actually squabbled with them. Let's assume you got the best of him and busted his mouth, had him down on the ground, whatever. Then what? Would you feel like you accomplished something by beating someone up who made fun of you over the internet? What will it prove?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2011, 05:45:08 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

no, her quote hasn't been posted, gaygo...apparently, it was said "outside of this board"......and dude, please stop talkin about rapping. the shit u posted on here was embarassing, i at least got props from a few peeps (including some haters)...ur shit is just atrocious, man. nobody even commented because they didnt wanna embarrass you, since ur online buddies with them lmao. but honestly, no hate, from the bottom of my heart, the shit u posted nowadays is not even on the level of the shit i did when i was 14, straight up.

as for bundy, he wasnt willing to meet at no neutral spot, he doesnt even wanna meet up. it was all talk because he got mad that i called him a social anxiety havin fat retard...if he wanted 2 meet, he woulda came to the spot i told him i'd be at, a PUBLIC PARK, just like i did with sikotic when i had issues with him. and retard, people don't typically go to jail for getting in mutual fights, so cut that pussy ass excuse, cuz it's not gettin u anywhere. we already know ur an asian geek who thinks he looks black lmao...looney is twice the asian u will ever be.

lol the props you got were on the beat for that song. You got clowned for your content. Like I said, lyrically...and as far as actual spit, youre nowhere near me. And I dont even front like I'm all that since I barely even spit anymore. Again, you try to dress your shit up with ad libs and cover your ridiculous flow with the beat. I dont see how you can think your shit sounds tight...but as delusional as you are, I guess it makes sense. Either way its not worth arguin with you, cus you just dont get how fuckin stupid you sound rapping. You sound like a fuckin Euro tryin to rap in English, about robbin banks, while from the Suburbs. Your pops must be so proud of the loser his son is.

And yeah, people do go to fuckin jail dumbass. Especially when some rich Jewish kid from the suburbs can show that somebody else traveled TO him, to fight...and has a whole message board worth of back n forth to prove it. Like I said, you gotta lot of shit to learn homeboy. Its good you just stay sheltered in your lil Woodland Hills ghetto, and think that you understand shit about anything. And once again, you were still too pussy to step into the ring with some guy you say is a "fat retard". If its a mutual fight like you say...lol Whats more mutual then you guys sluggin it out in a ring? Last, wtf does Looney have to do with me? He's a Korean dude, that claims crip. Again, thats like sayin some Russian kid and you must be the same. Real shit Scittles, I would love for u to come down here one day man. And dont even trip, it wouldnt have to be on some, I'ma beat yo ass type shit...or I'ma klack yo ass out type shit. Just come down and see what really happenin. You can bring Roccy with the two C's, and whatever other lil homies you got with you. Like I said, I wont even get at you guys on no violence shit....but just come down and find out how fake I am. I'll make sure nothin happen to yall, for real. I'll even tell the homies to chill and let yall be. You down?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2011, 06:05:53 PM »
Of course most people don't have anything bad to say to your face. You're a quiet guy and you don't pop off at the mouth like you do here. Like I said, Floyd told me you, Elior, are nothing like the character Sccit you play on here. Last time I checked, that talk was between me and her so how would you know if it took place? Ask her if you don't believe me.

But I wanna ask you something serious, and since you claim to be a real motherfucker I expect you to give me the truth. So here it is: say you met up with someone over some internet beef and you actually squabbled with them. Let's assume you got the best of him and busted his mouth, had him down on the ground, whatever. Then what? Would you feel like you accomplished something by beating someone up who made fun of you over the internet? What will it prove?

well see how "quiet" i am, faggot...LOL. but really though, i guarantee 100% you're makin that shit up, just like u lied about not pussyin out. and i dont need 2 ask floyd lmao, i already know on a count that 1.youre a punkass liar and 2.thats not my personality and any1 who knows me will vouch for that. but do u and keep makin nutridin lies up, while claimin ur not a nutrider. just know it'll come back 2 bite u in the ass.

and 2 answer ur question, i will feel like i accomplished beatin the ass of someone who ran his mouth and talked a buncha shit...thats about it. i wouldnt even post about it here, i would just do it for the pleasure of it.

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2011, 06:12:36 PM »

well see how "quiet" i am, faggot...LOL. but really though, i guarantee 100% you're makin that shit up, just like u lied about not pussyin out. and i dont need 2 ask floyd lmao, i already know on a count that 1.youre a punkass liar and 2.thats not my personality and any1 who knows me will vouch for that. but do u and keep makin nutridin lies up, while claimin ur not a nutrider. just know it'll come back 2 bite u in the ass.

and 2 answer ur question, i will feel like i accomplished beatin the ass of someone who ran his mouth and talked a buncha shit...thats about it. i wouldnt even post about it here, i would just do it for the pleasure of it.

lol NIK's a G

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »
real

Real recognize Real   8)

lol the props you got were on the beat for that song. You got clowned for your content. Like I said, lyrically...and as far as actual spit, youre nowhere near me. And I dont even front like I'm all that since I barely even spit anymore. Again, you try to dress your shit up with ad libs and cover your ridiculous flow with the beat. I dont see how you can think your shit sounds tight...but as delusional as you are, I guess it makes sense. Either way its not worth arguin with you, cus you just dont get how fuckin stupid you sound rapping. You sound like a fuckin Euro tryin to rap in English, about robbin banks, while from the Suburbs. Your pops must be so proud of the loser his son is.

And yeah, people do go to fuckin jail dumbass. Especially when some rich Jewish kid from the suburbs can show that somebody else traveled TO him, to fight...and has a whole message board worth of back n forth to prove it. Like I said, you gotta lot of shit to learn homeboy. Its good you just stay sheltered in your lil Woodland Hills ghetto, and think that you understand shit about anything. And once again, you were still too pussy to step into the ring with some guy you say is a "fat retard". If its a mutual fight like you say...lol Whats more mutual then you guys sluggin it out in a ring? Last, wtf does Looney have to do with me? He's a Korean dude, that claims crip. Again, thats like sayin some Russian kid and you must be the same. Real shit Scittles, I would love for u to come down here one day man. And dont even trip, it wouldnt have to be on some, I'ma beat yo ass type shit...or I'ma klack yo ass out type shit. Just come down and see what really happenin. You can bring Roccy with the two C's, and whatever other lil homies you got with you. Like I said, I wont even get at you guys on no violence shit....but just come down and find out how fake I am. I'll make sure nothin happen to yall, for real. I'll even tell the homies to chill and let yall be. You down?

i never claim 2 be the tightest rapper, gaygo, but one thing's for sure...as whack as u may say i am, i still sound about 100 times better than u on the mic, and even my nutriders would agree with that. it's really not even close. roccy is much better than u. get it? LOL

if we met up on neutral grounds, and we both squabed, they wouldn't just take u to jail...LMAO. cops dont go "hey, you're rich and jewish, and you're poor and asian...hmmm, looks like were guna take the poor asian to jail" it doesnt work like that, u dumb muthafucka. it's a public park, and if 2 people get into it at the public park, either both would get in trouble or neither....how fuckin pussy can u be 2 make that lame of an excuse, seriously, faggot? actually, some1 from this board pmed me and said he's not as pussy as u guys and that he wants 2 come beat my ass at reseda park, where i told him i'd be. i gave him a chance 2 meet me and he never came. it dont gotta be so publicized, if u were real about it, we wouldnt even be goin back n forth. im not doin this shit for show, like ur punkass is. i'm real about it. if ur scared 2 fight some1s ass at a public park in fear of getting arrested, then ur a fuckin pussy in the first place. straight up. anyways, the offer u just made me is extended to u, as well. anytime ur out here, lemme know. i dont need 2 fight u, gaygo, no matter how hard u ride my nuts on here...but the moment u do start disrespecting me, as u do on here, guarantee it wont sit quiet...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:15:59 PM by NIKCC »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »
 :sign_hitit: