Author Topic: Pace Won vs Eminem  (Read 585 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Pace Won vs Eminem
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 03:03:41 AM »

who's talkin about the blaze battle? im sayin, young zee is signin to shady records or is already signed, with pace bein his closest homie, thats gonna make things a bit difficult if pace is dissin eminem
i was talkin the blaze battle...i think if pace is gonna diss...he'll diss regardless....

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 04:12:44 AM »

who's talkin about the blaze battle? im sayin, young zee is signin to shady records or is already signed, with pace bein his closest homie, thats gonna make things a bit difficult if pace is dissin eminem
i was talkin the blaze battle...i think if pace is gonna diss...he'll diss regardless....

ok, thought you thought i was confusing pacewon & young zee, if that makes sense, heh
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 11:55:03 AM »
Do you fools even know who PaceWon is? That fool gets down. You guys act like nobody in Rap can see Eminem...

Right now, no one can see Eminem...

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 01:08:54 PM »

ok, thought you thought i was confusing pacewon & young zee, if that makes sense, heh
thought u thoughtamajig  ;)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 10:23:45 PM »
Do you fools even know who PaceWon is? That fool gets down. You guys act like nobody in Rap can see Eminem...

Right now, no one can see Eminem...

That's dumb.... There's a gang of MC's out that can see Eminem. So many Underground peeps... but even some mainstream rappres... example... REDMAN.... I think him and Eminem could go at it for pages....

I'm not tryna hate... Eminem is ONE of tha best... but he's overated has hell....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 11:08:34 PM »
Eminem is right now on top of his game. His finally maturing into the artist we all hoped for. But his not the top in the game. And as much as people hate to admit it, there's a lot of underground cats that will tear a new hole into any mainstream rapper right now, because underground cats are hungry, and they'll fuck up a lot of people. Like an underground Eminem, when he was underground, he'll battle the shit outta anybody. Right now though, I don't think so, he ain't had a great battle verse in a minute, and is trying to live off the past. I know Canibus, he blazed Em, and I ain't heard shit. Em is not the same Em as before, and it's showing in battles. Though his actual songs are up there, his battle skillz are rusty. The only artist I think that can stay on top battling is Nas, and he ain't a battle rapper. Peace.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2003, 11:57:48 AM »
I hate all this old friends dissing each other within hip-hop BS, it's just shows how fickle friendships can be when fame is involved. But, I guess aslong as it's all kept on wax and it doesn't amount to anything other than a healthy battle then it's ok.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 12:22:52 AM »
people think cuz an artist is popular that theyre the best...and nobody can touch them...i dont tho...i think if Bus Driva went at Em...em would crumble...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 07:48:35 AM »
people think cuz an artist is popular that theyre the best...and nobody can touch them...i dont tho...i think if Bus Driva went at Em...em would crumble...

Right now Em would crumble at most underground cats. He ain't shown shit since his blown up. His better at writing songs, and making shit work, and his music is way better than before. But he ain't had a good diss song since his freestyle days. His living off that to keep him credible, but sooner or later, someone is gonna ask, what you got. He responded to weak as Benzino, but never responded to Canibus who blazed him on on new album, and I mean just straight blazed him a new ass whole. Em is fighting the weak, and right now the strong are punking him, and he ain't doing shit.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2003, 09:52:39 AM »
but never responded to Canibus who blazed him on on new album, and I mean just straight blazed him a new ass whole. Em is fighting the weak, and right now the strong are punking him, and he ain't doing shit.

First potential diss to Em was on "Phuk You" off 2000 B.C. cause that was the beat Em said that Canibus said aproached him with to do a song with.  But Em didn't like it and turned him down.  Em said he thinks the diss might have been for him.

Second was whatever he was doing on C True Hollywood Stories and that was just plain dumb, Em said (like everyone else) he didn't know what the hell Canibus is doing.

I think he's just waiting for Canibus to do a "Second Round Knockout" song and call him out properly.  He had a bit a Mic Club that was for Em, but he still didn't call him out, he says little things about Em but he's not getting to the point.

Canibus should make the first move and he's gotta do it with a proper dis record by calling him out and not this indirect shit.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 09:53:03 AM »
Right now Em would crumble at most underground cats. He ain't shown shit since his blown up. His better at writing songs, and making shit work, and his music is way better than before. But he ain't had a good diss song since his freestyle days. His living off that to keep him credible, but sooner or later, someone is gonna ask, what you got. He responded to weak as Benzino, but never responded to Canibus who blazed him on on new album, and I mean just straight blazed him a new ass whole. Em is fighting the weak, and right now the strong are punking him, and he ain't doing shit.

I prefer the Eminem that writes songs, real songs with real meanings, I think his written/thought out stuff is 10x better than his battle shit. Don't get me wrong though, he's come off great in some battles but now I consider him a real hip-hop artist, he can hold down a whole album some battle MC's just.....can't. Em has recently admitted that some day soon some younger, hungrier cats are gonna come along and take his spot from right under his feet, but for now he's milking his fame & success for all it's worth.
We have yet to see him have a real battle since he's gained fame but I wouldn't doubt his skills just yet....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 06:58:46 PM »
im sure if these underground emcees would get the money behind their releases like em does they could make top notch albums...plus em has dre overseeing his shit....so i dont even think u can throw that in to the convo...cuz prior to dre his shit was low budget but raw like underground music today...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2003, 04:35:38 AM »
im sure if these underground emcees would get the money behind their releases like em does they could make top notch albums...plus em has dre overseeing his shit....so i dont even think u can throw that in to the convo...cuz prior to dre his shit was low budget but raw like underground music today...

"Infinite" was dope, that was real, raw underground material but it still had good songs. Some battle MC's just can't write/make good songs, and some songwriters/rappers can't battle for shit, so it goes both ways, but Em is one of the few that can do both I feel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2003, 09:44:24 AM »

"Infinite" was dope, that was real, raw underground material but it still had good songs. Some battle MC's just can't write/make good songs, and some songwriters/rappers can't battle for shit, so it goes both ways, but Em is one of the few that can do both I feel.
inifinte is a toss up for me...the album was ok...but it woulda been better than most his shit now had he had dre or interscope backin him...half the time thats what makes or breaks an album...the money they put into it...u can have all the skills and all the beats...but if u dont got money then it still aint gonna sound right...u got emcees like supernat who can make songs in his head in a matter of seconds...if he was to get picked up i can only imagine...most underground artists have to ability to write some amazing shit...but most the time they dont take the albums serious seeing as they dont care if it sells or not...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2003, 08:51:48 AM »

inifinte is a toss up for me...the album was ok...but it woulda been better than most his shit now had he had dre or interscope backin him...half the time thats what makes or breaks an album...the money they put into it...u can have all the skills and all the beats...but if u dont got money then it still aint gonna sound right...u got emcees like supernat who can make songs in his head in a matter of seconds...if he was to get picked up i can only imagine...most underground artists have to ability to write some amazing shit...but most the time they dont take the albums serious seeing as they dont care if it sells or not...

I know you don't throw out props easily but c'mon, you have to agree that Em can do both, and do them well.