Author Topic: DEATH ROW RECORDS Resurrects O.F.T.B.'S "Damn Near Dead"  (Read 4486 times)

OG MNL

Re: DEATH ROW RECORDS Resurrects O.F.T.B.'S "Damn Near Dead"
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 08:51:45 AM »
i may be wrong but i think the third one is one more part of the group now..already in their last video he was not present

lookin forward to it,oftb always been one of the realest group in the industry!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
no bus stop? i hear he is a doctor now.
anyone got that return of the west compaltion that released?

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 05:07:52 PM »
finally got around to it...album was pretty dope- better than sam sneed's release on wideawake

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »
did we ever find out why there was only 2 of em on the cover?

dj coma

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »

Probably because there were only 2 of them in the group in 2011. Weird to leave Busstop out though considering he was part of the group for all (or most all) songs on that album.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2017, 12:13:03 PM »
Yeah I was always curious what happened to him (and why he never affiliated himself with them later on), though in pretty sure he's still alive, otherwise we'd have heard about something years ago. Personally I think he moved away completely, since he was never in any videos or anything filmed in Nickerson, from OFTB's later stuff to Jay Rock's videos, which always featured the hood heavy.

He was doing most of the talking on that MTV documentary and always seemed to have pretty good commentary while still being hood as fuck.  I loved that shit... "If you see some shit, and somebody's getting their ass whooped, and it's about five or six niggas whooping their ass, you're gonna jump in and start whooping his ass with them.  You're gonna check his pockets, all that type of shit."  "I probably did sock a few people in their eye, if I could recall.  But I can't recall."  But even the things he said about Dre and Pac seemed pretty spot on like they were actually around and not just some random hood cat signed to Death Row

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »

Probably because there were only 2 of them in the group in 2011. Weird to leave Busstop out though considering he was part of the group for all (or most all) songs on that album.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2017, 02:30:52 PM »

they left him off the cover cuz he died? wtf? 

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2017, 02:32:48 PM »
oh never mind, it was flipside who died

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2017, 08:26:23 PM »
He may have been one of the pallbearers at Flip's funeral though.  It's hard to tell in the pics since they're all wearing sunglasses in their pics, though obviously one is Bone and the one with the white sunglasses is Low MB.  He might be the one with the braids though (and the white/gold sunglasses) but I'm not sure what he looks like how since there really haven't been pictures of him since the '90s.

I'm suddenly reminded of the footage of him in Bastards of the Party where Bone visited him in the hospital (not sure what he was in there for), and he was with his baby son, and he was saying, "I don't introduce him like, 'This Lil' Bounty Hunter Flip!'  No, this is Kevin White Jr."