Author Topic: What do y'all think of Mohammed?  (Read 746 times)

CWalker187

What do y'all think of Mohammed?
« on: January 11, 2003, 01:42:24 PM »
Personally, I think he was a violent murderer who was also a terrorist and a pedophile.

Mohammed could have learned alot from the example that Jesus set.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 01:43:03 PM by CWalker187 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:What do y'all think of Mohammed?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 01:46:49 PM »
Personally, I think he was a violent murderer who was also a terrorist and a pedophile.

Just curious, what makes you think that?

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 01:47:01 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 06:27:30 PM »

-{bLaDe}

Because he murdered people who werent Muslim...

Immortal

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 07:16:52 PM »

-{bLaDe}

Because he murdered people who werent Muslim...

prove it
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 10:27:14 PM »
I don't know enough of his teachings to comment.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 11:09:59 PM »

very short and simple, because this thread is filth and pure slander

Terrorist? Prove it.  Lets say we accept the Wests definition of Terrorsit as one who purposely targets civilians to get across a political view. Prove the Prophet did that. Did he kill non Muslims? Yes he did. Because he was forced to fight wars against non Muslims who sought to kill him and destroy his community. He was forced to fight against his own tribe. He made pacts with people who were willing to make a pact with him. Those who refused to sign an alliance with him and sought to destroy the Muslims were dealt with. He was a statesman, general and politician.

Thats why I spit on your pathetic attempt to compare Jesus and Mohamed. Jesus was a preacher. Mohamed was the leader of a nation. Get that through your dispecable head C Walker. He was a politician who signed trade agreements, war pacts, was in charge of the economy of his Muslim community. He was a General who led armies into Battle in order to protect the survival of his community.

And NIK, I'll say it again. This isnt a comedy post Im making. This is serious. Dont speak about something you know nothing about. Its sad that I have never trashed a Jewish Leader but you are perfectly willing to go along with C Walkers racist ride. I still dont understand why Infinite continues to have your back.

Violent Murderer? Prove it C Walker. Every single one of us on this message board can make posts uttering garbage. You're not special. I know you enjoy being the bastion of hope and light for all the Non Muslims here, but this garbage is not welcome.

Trauma, I appreciate the fact that your thread about Jesus was done in good faith and to promote understanding. C Walker, I feel sorry for you. I would lock this thread except, I would love to see you respond to this.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2003, 12:56:23 AM »

And NIK, I'll say it again. This isnt a comedy post Im making. This is serious. Dont speak about something you know nothing about. Its sad that I have never trashed a Jewish Leader but you are perfectly willing to go along with C Walkers racist ride. I still dont understand why Infinite continues to have your back.

I don't make up shit...That's really something I heard, no lie...PeACe

min0rity

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2003, 06:28:24 AM »
I don't know enough of his teachings to comment.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 07:12:18 AM »

I still dont understand why Infinite continues to have your back.

If I could make a guess I'd say so Infinite can show he attempts to reach out to all people, appreciate different viewpoints, and stuff along those lines.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2003, 11:17:04 AM »

It's hilarious to me how damm near in every thread u bring up shit u have "heard".....

Hey, I heard most jews are cigarrette addicts who beat up their family when they go without it.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2003, 02:26:07 PM »

It's hilarious to me how damm near in every thread u bring up shit u have "heard".....

Hey, I heard most jews are cigarrette addicts who beat up their family when they go without it.....

Everything on this board is based on things people hear..."I heard a Jewish soldier killed a Palastinien kid on MuslimBrotherhood.com"...Shit like that...Damn Rod, don't act dumb...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2003, 03:31:36 PM »
^ what a fuckin retard...anyways this thread isnt about u NIK, its about my Prophet being slandered, and about Rednecks making comments then disappearing when theres a rebuttal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2003, 03:33:52 PM »
^ what a fuckin retard...anyways this thread isnt about u NIK, its about my Prophet being slandered, and about Rednecks making comments then disappearing when theres a rebuttal.

Don't get mad because your prophet killed anyone who wasn't Muslim...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2003, 03:55:51 PM »
prove that statement u just made Scitt

prove it...im puttin you on the spot , prove that the Prophet willfully targeted civilians as c walkers claimes, which u backed up

prove it bitch or get the fuck out of my sight

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2003, 04:04:58 PM »
Someone prove that Mohammy wasn't a pedophile.