Author Topic: What do y'all think of Mohammed?  (Read 765 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:What do y'all think of Mohammed?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 04:48:17 PM »
you're the one making the accusation, so you back up your claim

sorry for assuming you knew how to argue a point, im pretty sure they dont teach that in middle school
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 07:05:59 PM »
Nobody can prove anything unless they see it with their eyes...I've asked many, MANY people about Mohammed, and they all told me he was a prophet who killed anyone who wasn't Muslim and/or wouldn't convert to Islam...Now how the hell can I prove that? Have I ever met Mohammed? No, so shut the fuck up...And I'm not in your site, so how the fuck can I get out of your site? Dumbass...Make sense when you speak...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 07:11:36 PM »
i dont kno enough about the mohammad but how could you prove he wasnt what cwalker claimed him to be

jav

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 07:38:42 PM »
^ what a fuckin retard...anyways this thread isnt about u NIK, its about my Prophet being slandered, and about Rednecks making comments then disappearing when theres a rebuttal.

Don't get mad because your prophet killed anyone who wasn't Muslim...

Mohamed ordered killings who went against him in other words to protect his empire, people wanted to kill the muslims not the muslims.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 08:06:40 PM »
i dont kno enough about the mohammad but how could you prove he wasnt what cwalker claimed him to be

lol, yall trippin majorly....NIK & C-Walker are tha ones accusing Muhammad of such a thing....They tha ones that have to prove it....What kinda shit is this?

It's like me saying I heard from hella people that Tom and NIK are both homos....And now yall are both labeled as one cuz theres no way U can prove yur not to me....

It doesn't work that way....And Im da one actin dumb? ha....Wuteva....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 08:26:39 PM »

lol, yall trippin majorly....NIK & C-Walker are tha ones accusing Muhammad of such a thing....They tha ones that have to prove it....What kinda shit is this?

It's like me saying I heard from hella people that Tom and NIK are both homos....And now yall are both labeled as one cuz theres no way U can prove yur not to me....

It doesn't work that way....And Im da one actin dumb? ha....Wuteva....

I can prove I'm not gay dawg...Hand over Tech's mom...LoL...Just Playin...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2003, 08:32:03 PM »
Well, I don't know tooooo much about Muhammad, but I've studied him some.  

I don't understand the pedophile comments, didn't he marry an OLDER woman?  I'm pretty sure he did, she may have already even had children (not sure about that, though).  I've never heard anything that would make him a 'pedophile', but remember, back in the old days, things were much different.  People had many wives, people married young, etc.

I think Muhammad was obviously a smart guy... I think he did more good than harm.  In his days, his entire environment was basically pagan, (I believe), and he united everyone together under 1 god.  Most of his teachings ring true to even christians, and most of the stuff he said, I think was probably inspired by god. I won't consider him a prophet, because he didn't preach of christ's divinity, which I feel all other prophets have... but I don't think you have to be a prophet to be inspired.  I think Muhammad, ghandi, etc. were all great men who saw things more clearly than most of us, me included.

I do think there are probably some negative things to be said about Muhammad, although I don't dwell on negativy, least somebody dwell on my negative aspects.  I'm not perfect, and neither was he.  The problems I have with Muhammad would generally be based around some of his 'tooth for a tooth' teachings, that are more militant than I believe... they're more consistant with old testament (and book of mormon) prophets, there was a lot of bloodshed before christ's time; but since Muhammad was around SINCE Jesus Christ, I feel that he would have been more accurate to preach a message of peace, and not be as militant.  I think, deep down, Muhammad probably wanted to be a peaceful man, and was faced with tough decisions, to which he responded to by 'fighting the infidels".  

Like I said though, I don't know a TON about him, and maybe my militant notions of his teachings are misconceptions.  I feel that Muhammad is probably in heaven as we speak, even though he wasn't a christian, because he was a great man, and definately inspired by the lord.  I think he wasn't perfect, partially confused, but still a better man than I.  I think Islam is an imperfect religion, but I acknowledge that any religion is good in the eyes of god, because all religions teach moral values, and to love thy god, which are all true principles.   I think muhammad's two great flaws are he didn't understand or realize the role of Jesus Christ to the world, and that he didn't empasize that we should love our brethren, even if they aren't our religion.  I also think only being able to find two flaws with somebody is a pretty good thing, LOL; I generally think good things when I hear his name.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2003, 08:40:50 PM »
Well, I don't know tooooo much about Muhammad, but I've studied him some.  

I don't understand the pedophile comments, didn't he marry an OLDER woman?  I'm pretty sure he did, she may have already even had children (not sure about that, though).  I've never heard anything that would make him a 'pedophile', but remember, back in the old days, things were much different.  People had many wives, people married young, etc.

I think Muhammad was obviously a smart guy... I think he did more good than harm.  In his days, his entire environment was basically pagan, (I believe), and he united everyone together under 1 god.  Most of his teachings ring true to even christians, and most of the stuff he said, I think was probably inspired by god. I won't consider him a prophet, because he didn't preach of christ's divinity, which I feel all other prophets have... but I don't think you have to be a prophet to be inspired.  I think Muhammad, ghandi, etc. were all great men who saw things more clearly than most of us, me included.

I do think there are probably some negative things to be said about Muhammad, although I don't dwell on negativy, least somebody dwell on my negative aspects.  I'm not perfect, and neither was he.  The problems I have with Muhammad would generally be based around some of his 'tooth for a tooth' teachings, that are more militant than I believe... they're more consistant with old testament (and book of mormon) prophets, there was a lot of bloodshed before christ's time; but since Muhammad was around SINCE Jesus Christ, I feel that he would have been more accurate to preach a message of peace, and not be as militant.  I think, deep down, Muhammad probably wanted to be a peaceful man, and was faced with tough decisions, to which he responded to by 'fighting the infidels".  

Like I said though, I don't know a TON about him, and maybe my militant notions of his teachings are misconceptions.  I feel that Muhammad is probably in heaven as we speak, even though he wasn't a christian, because he was a great man, and definately inspired by the lord.  I think he wasn't perfect, partially confused, but still a better man than I.  I think Islam is an imperfect religion, but I acknowledge that any religion is good in the eyes of god, because all religions teach moral values, and to love thy god, which are all true principles.   I think muhammad's two great flaws are he didn't understand or realize the role of Jesus Christ to the world, and that he didn't empasize that we should love our brethren, even if they aren't our religion.  I also think only being able to find two flaws with somebody is a pretty good thing, LOL; I generally think good things when I hear his name.  Peace~

I applaud you for those comments considering you are non-Muslim.  And Muhammad (salla alayhi wa salaam) did preach of Christs (pbuh) devinity not as God's son but as a prophet.  Nonetheless he did teach of Christ being a devinely inspired human being.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2003, 08:12:30 AM »
Yeah, straight up, props to Trauma,

but Trauma, the Prophet did preach peace, and tolerance of others religion. He was a General, he led campaigns against people who sought the destruction of his community, people here make comparisons without  merit.

The Prophet was a statesman, who had to lead his community against enemies, obviously when the entire Mecca rallied against The Prophet and his followers he had to respond and fight, he was forced to . Thats the geo political climate he was in.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2003, 10:00:31 AM »
once again trauma shows us that not all white americans are bigots. take note cwalker.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2003, 01:29:31 PM »
once again trauma shows us that not all white americans are bigots. take note cwalker.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2003, 05:45:22 PM »

Exactly.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

CWalker187

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2003, 09:16:02 PM »

What the hell is your problem?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2003, 10:36:01 AM »
this guy was told several times to bring proof to the table. You cant go on making threads disrespecting Religious Leaders, making accusations without proof, so you wanna ignore me, fine.

Thread Locked.

- Lewis Carroll