Author Topic: Bill Gates new statement regarding Globabl Warming, Vaccines and Population  (Read 1217 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood

"The world today has 6.8 billion people...now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that (number) by perhaps 10 or 15%." "Vaccines are something I love."

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If people in third world countries are healthier, that means they will eventually have less kids.  The vaccines aren't made to literally kill people lmao

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
If people in third world countries are healthier, that means they will eventually have less kids.

Why would they have less kids if they are healthier?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
If people in third world countries are healthier, that means they will eventually have less kids.

Why would they have less kids if they are healthier?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate#By_region

There may also be a biological factor to it.
http://www.neatorama.com/2010/07/24/evolutionary-biology-explains-why-poor-people-have-lots-of-kids-at-a-young-age/

jeromechickenbone

If people in third world countries are healthier, that means they will eventually have less kids.  The vaccines aren't made to literally kill people lmao

how do you know that lmao

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's been proven. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Smell the roses, the chief science advisor to Obama co authored a eugencs book in the telling you exactly how it would be done. Of course now he in the position he is he going to tell the people he suddenly rejects the ideology!

Has the penny not dropped with you yet? the worlds most powerful people met for a secret behind closed doors meeting to discuss population control. Now why the hell would they want it kept secret, why would they not want to share with the world these wonderful ideas?

This is 1 and add = 2 not, liberal, conservative, not liberal enough bullshit, wake the fuck up, it's right there in front of you. However dude, enjoy the fluoride, the aspartame, the msg, it's actually really good for you. Scientists have been coming out in their droves to say how deadly they are just because..well they are liars and conspiracy theorists.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
These behind doors secret meetings aren't that secret if you know about it. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We knew only after the event, we don't know what was discussed, we only know it was about population control, but hey it's all good, you enjoy those wonderfully healthy chemicals.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, because if I try to talk about real chemicals that harm people in my community it will be somehow be an evil cause.  Oh but, NOW it's an issue...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When have i ever disputed those chemicals?
I think the cry baby oh the earth is dying because of CO2 need to get things into fucking perspective, DU, aspartame, nuclear waste, fluroide, MSG, pesticides. We just had a semi meltdown of 3 nuclear reactors for goodness sake.
Most of which are there by design, so when you say oh "but then it would be evil" nice try
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:53:06 PM by virtuoso »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When have i ever disputed those chemicals?

You dismiss every environmental cause

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood

It's been proven. 

Show me your proof where vaccines have scientifically reduced mortality rates substantially. I was able to find conflicting articles that proves the opposite.

http://het.sagepub.com/content/early/2011/05/04/0960327111407644.full.pdf+html

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's been proven. 

Show me your proof where vaccines have scientifically reduced mortality rates substantially. I was able to find conflicting articles that proves the opposite.

http://het.sagepub.com/content/early/2011/05/04/0960327111407644.full.pdf+html

It looks like that study focuses on developed countries infant mortality rates.  The whole point of Bill Gates' idea of improving vaccines is to have healthier developing countries. Obviously, there are more factors than just vaccines to improve the overall health of a nation. There is no denying that vaccines has helped developed countries' health. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Poor people have more kids

Whether youre talking the slums of mexico or the slums of california

what a great world we live in where the folks who shouldnt reproduce do it like rodents and those who should have like 1 kid per family lol
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup