Author Topic: Bill Gates new statement regarding Globabl Warming, Vaccines and Population  (Read 1218 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
If people in third world countries are healthier, that means they will eventually have less kids.  The vaccines aren't made to literally kill people lmao

how do you know that lmao

It's been proven.  

Show me your proof where vaccines have scientifically reduced mortality rates substantially. I was able to find conflicting articles that proves the opposite.

http://het.sagepub.com/content/early/2011/05/04/0960327111407644.full.pdf+html

It looks like that study focuses on developed countries infant mortality rates.  The whole point of Bill Gates' idea of improving vaccines is to have healthier developing countries. Obviously, there are more factors than just vaccines to improve the overall health of a nation. There is no denying that vaccines has helped developed countries' health.  

Again, prove it. Which specific vaccines help fight malnutrition and Dehydration which are the primary causes of death/disease. If you can show me a specific vaccine strain that reduces mortality rates with in children, I'll agree with Gate's reasoning for his statement. The article I provided does talk about developed nations specifically the US. But it does concur that Vaccines have no effect on mortality rates and actually can increase it as with 26 vaccines for American infants has dropped American Mortality rates to 34th in the world. So what would make the difference in 3rd world countries when it doesn't work in the states? The pharmaceutical industry is big business and that is why the govt spends an arm and leg on useless vaccines for children and send the bill to the american taxpayer.

http://archive.oneworld.net/article/view/132610
Article from India stating Infant Mortality declining as child immunization (vaccines) declines.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8455444.stm
Unicefs mass immunization campaign in Africa Fails. The study, published in the British medical journal Lancet, claimed that child deaths fell by 13% in areas of Benin targeted by Unicef. But in areas of the country where the programme was not introduced, the death rate dropped by almost 25%

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So there literally hasn't been any disease that has decreased in its numbers due to a vaccine?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Poor people have more kids

Vaccines won't make you rich

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Whether youre talking the slums of mexico or the slums of california

what a great world we live in where the folks who shouldnt reproduce do it like rodents and those who should have like 1 kid per family lol

Just becuase people have money, doesnt mean they SHOULD have kids. Many times parents in the suburbs are some of the worst parents out there, and employ Guadalupe from the "slums" to raise their kids for them anyways.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

what a great world we live in where the folks who shouldnt reproduce do it like rodents and those who should have like 1 kid per family lol

we are having a de-evolution for some time.

normally a species gets better due to evolution, cause the best equipped reproduce. but now people who are in a good situation and good looking just use condoms and pay high income pay taxes, so lesser people who don't do productive shit all day can have like 4-5 kids.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:44:19 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

normally a species gets better due to evolution, cause the best equipped reproduce. but now people who are in a good situation and good looking just use condoms and pay high income pay taxes, so lesser people who don't do productive shit all day can have like 4-5 kids.

Obviously you don't know much about evolution. Evolution is not the development into sth 'better' or worse. There is no such thing as 'de-evolution'.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Obviously you don't know much about evolution. Evolution is not the development into sth 'better' or worse. There is no such thing as 'de-evolution'.

Regarding it as something strictly biological, there is not. But I'm sure you know what I mean and that it's true.
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
^
yeah

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Regarding it as something strictly biological, there is not. But I'm sure you know what I mean and that it's true.

I don't agree with this.  Specifically talking about the United States, there are basically 3 main world views that are in this society: Traditional, Modern, and Post-Modern.  The fact that post-modernism is something that came out in the 1960s shows you that people's minds are actually evolving. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's all more of a reaction of what is going on. because nothing is perfect, people tend to be willed for change. only to act on the next non-perfect reality due to the prior change. even if something is really good, by nature it will be corrupted sooner or late and then be subject to change. you also always build on older mindset of other people, even if you refute it heavily. as you can't refute stuff that has never been thought of before.

2000 years ago greek people had great thinkers and were very sophisticated in several aspects compared to other people. and now they seem to be one of the most useless people in europe. it sure doesn't look like their minds evolved.
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's all more of a reaction of what is going on. because nothing is perfect, people tend to be willed for change. only to act on the next non-perfect reality due to the prior change. even if something is really good, by nature it will be corrupted sooner or late and then be subject to change. you also always build on older mindset of other people, even if you refute it heavily. as you can't refute stuff that has never been thought of before.

2000 years ago greek people had great thinkers and were very sophisticated in several aspects compared to other people. and now they seem to be one of the most useless people in europe. it sure doesn't look like their minds evolved.

Even the great philosophers said some shit that today would make your head turn. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Just becuase people have money, doesnt mean they SHOULD have kids. Many times parents in the suburbs are some of the worst parents out there, and employ Guadalupe from the "slums" to raise their kids for them anyways.

Well if a set of parents has more resources than less I'll give them better odds at bringing a successful child into the world

The prison's are full of babies who grew up in poor environments not rich affluent backgrounds

Poor people having too many kids is a huge problem no matter how you slice it, sure there's good poor people but thats beside the point

all im saying - if youre poor and cant even afford a tank of gas to get to the liquor store and buy that lotto ticket, maybe invest in a condom. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:04:37 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup