Author Topic: Dubcnn: Snoop Dogg Launches GGN: Double G News Network (Episode 1) (Video)  (Read 176 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Today, Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his newest project called GGN: Double G News Network - a regular news program hosted by Snoop Dogg who plays anchorman, Nemo Hoes, co-hosted by Bishop Don Juan and featuring weather woman, Stormy Fronts and Andy Milonakis as Android Miller.

Hosted on Snoop Dogg's WestFestTV YouTube channel, the GGN: Double G News Network will cover an array of topics including current event, controversial news topics, conspiracy theories and of course ”green” topics.

New episodes will be released on Tuesdays, just in time for Snoop's infamous #PuffPuffPassTuesdays. For today's installment of #PuffPuffPassTuesdays, Snoop Dogg releases the first episode from the GGN: Double G News Network, where Snoop Dogg (aka Nemo Hoes) and Bishop Don Juan debate the topic: Missionary vs. Doggystyle:

Snoop Dogg Presents GGN: Double G News Network (Episode 1) (Video)

BiggBoogaBiff

lol so iz this gonna be going on 4 a minute or just somethin he's fuckin' around with?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this could be more entertaining than his rapping....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

We Fly High

lol. Missionary like Justin or Doggystyle like Snoop.

Samcro10

• Lil Geezy
I swear this is his 3rd show
Hip Hop T Shirts @ http://WildcatTShirts.com