Author Topic: Its Still Clint Dogg (temp tracklist)  (Read 6762 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Its Still Clint Dogg (temp tracklist)
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »
LOL DIK would promote this shit to his other rich friends and jewiggers in woodland hills
he only has 2 friends and 1 banged his sister lol
he makes it sound like hes gonna go out into the hood and sell tapes out the back of his parents car
well he says his parents do own all his shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »
he begged mommy to buy him beats for his little hip hop harry type rapping

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 10:23:19 PM »
he begged mommy to buy him beats for his little hip hop harry type rapping
dont fuck with hip hop harry

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Eddz

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2011, 02:48:22 AM »
The features look good. I aint heard Clint rap before but at least he putting out an album with artist he is a fan of. Most of you guys come across as jealous.

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2011, 03:30:42 AM »
answer this question and i will help promote u in cali....how much did u pay on average per verse from these cats? no need 2 display shame, just keep it real and let us know the deal. tech n9ne said he paid 5 g'z to get roger troutman on his album, so u should have no problem answerin that question...PeACe

MC Eiht - $5000
Paris - $2500
Kokane - $2000
Kurupt - $4000

As for others - I don't know but it's between 1500-4000$.

Portugoal

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 03:37:52 AM »
The features look good. I aint heard Clint rap before but at least he putting out an album with artist he is a fan of. Most of you guys come across as jealous.

You can hate on Clint Dogg and I do agree that this guy is most likely a mental patient, but he does put out a possibly good album. If I like the songs, I can always choose to cut out a few verses.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 03:42:12 AM »
5 g's for mc eiht? Eww
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »
answer this question and i will help promote u in cali....how much did u pay on average per verse from these cats? no need 2 display shame, just keep it real and let us know the deal. tech n9ne said he paid 5 g'z to get roger troutman on his album, so u should have no problem answerin that question...PeACe

MC Eiht - $5000
Paris - $2500
Kokane - $2000
Kurupt - $4000

are u the dude in his videos?

i'm guessin he invested about 20 g'z on features for this album?...not too bad, depending on the final outcome. either way, it's more than most of these cats posting on these board will ever do their lifetime, so props 4 that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »
LOL DIK would promote this shit to his other rich friends and jewiggers in woodland hills
he makes it sound like hes gonna go out into the hood and sell tapes out the back of his parents car

NIK doesn't even refute these facts lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 05:10:00 PM »

NIK doesn't even refute these facts lol

because u guys are losers and are not worth respondin to (u and blunt tyme, in particular).....of course that shits not true, moron.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »
I've been told by some credible people on here that Lights fucked your sister and you guys had a falling out.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 05:14:16 PM »
I've been told by some credible people on here that Lights fucked your sister and you guys had a falling out.

saying people on this site are credible is the same thing as saying that ure not a retard...anyways, quit hijackin clint's thread and go post ur nutridin in the gspot, faggot. seriously.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

saying people on this site are credible is the same thing as saying that ure not a retard...anyways, quit hijackin clint's thread and go post ur nutridin in the gspot, faggot. seriously.

nutriding?  lmao get a new phrase you one-note jewbag.

are you still mad at Tray Dee for stealing your hook 10 years ago?  lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »
Seriously how did you get those appearances?

$$

lot of...

not really. I know you idolize these rappers but they are all washed up and in need of money. I'm betting the price to get a verse isn't very high. I assume a middle class suburban wigger obsessed with 90s west coast rap could easily shell out the money to put out his dream album. Clint Dogg is doing just what any of you euros would do, if any of you tried to make a rap album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »

MC Eiht - $5000
Paris - $2500
Kokane - $2000
Kurupt - $4000

where did you get those prices from? Paris doesn't really do features