Author Topic: Its Still Clint Dogg (temp tracklist)  (Read 6774 times)

Sccit

Re: Its Still Clint Dogg (temp tracklist)
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2019, 08:02:13 AM »
whatever happened to this??

OriginalVersion

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2019, 01:30:24 AM »

Clint got blackballed due to people on this forum and other forums. They are the reason the joint project with Kokane didn't happen. I still remember taking a call from Erotic D because Clint hit him up to buy some beats. Erotic wasn't sure if he should fuck with him or not because of people telling him not to fuck with Clint. I straight up told him Clint has money and Clint's a good dude - you should fuck with him. Keep in mind, I've had beef with Clint Dogg before, but I'm not going to stop someone from eating or pursuing their dreams. But yeah, that's why it didn't happen.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2019, 01:33:00 AM »
My boy Scott was even the one who hooked him up with Kurt Kobane.  8)
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2019, 08:29:35 AM »

Clint got blackballed due to people on this forum and other forums. They are the reason the joint project with Kokane didn't happen. I still remember taking a call from Erotic D because Clint hit him up to buy some beats. Erotic wasn't sure if he should fuck with him or not because of people telling him not to fuck with Clint. I straight up told him Clint has money and Clint's a good dude - you should fuck with him. Keep in mind, I've had beef with Clint Dogg before, but I'm not going to stop someone from eating or pursuing their dreams. But yeah, that's why it didn't happen.

lol word .. cats like mike madsen was hittin up kokane, tellin them clint is a straight clown. those artists literally got trolled into hating on clint......doesn’t mean it shoulda stopped him from puttin it out tho. he paid good money for those verses.