Author Topic: New L.A.M.B tracks where I display no flow and can't seem to catch the beat.....  (Read 4928 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Nik's nose is so big, you can even hear it through the songs.

Sccit

Which verses are Roccy's and which are NIK's?

LOL...really? Mine is the first verse, on both tracks.
How the fuck should I know? I don't know how your voices. The only way to tell is from the second song when you mention Roccy having your back, but I didn't hear that song until after i posted.

Edit: Listened to the second song and you mention Roccy in the verse first.

i just thought it was obvious, especially after the last 2 tracks were posted a couple weeks back..... guess not.
Never heard those songs. I just posted in that thread asking about the debut of LAMB statement.

oh, okay.....any feedback?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you're like those okay looking broads who roll with an ugly ass female friend next to them in order to look super hot in comparison. roccy is whack as it gets.

so which track did u like better ?

my doggs. i like the vocals better on this one. im a vocals over beats type of guy
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

These two are a lot better than the first two you posted a few weeks ago.  The second song you verse was tight.  First songs beat was good.  Need to mix the vocals a little more...

yea, i noticed a lotta peeps feel my fast, uptempo style a lot more...ima try 2 do some more tracks like that. the mixing is definitely amatuerish, as we've just started using pro-tools, but thats pretty much expected..... good looks on keepin it real and not hatin via default.

Yeah I give credit knowing that ya'll aren't professional.  And, I've figured out that there's no point in hatin on you, but you've also got to understand that if someone says some negative things about your work, you've got to realize that it ain't always hating.  It could be real info to help you get better.  I know you and Daygo are going back and forth about rapping, but there is some truth in what he has said.  Don't let that get past you.

there is always truth...but with haters, there is also hate to go along with the truth and i highly doubt they're tryna help me get better lol. when daygo said i cant catch the beat, that was straight hate...the euro shit is understandable, even though when i play these tracks for people and dont tell them that it's me, they're typically surprised that the rapper isn't black when i tell them that it is me. but if he thinks i sound euro, i'll take it for what it is...the off-beat comment was just pure hate, though, and even u can admit that.

The off beat comment wasnt pure hate lol. I have no problem keepin it real. The second verse was better than others Ive heard from you. And every other audio Ive ever heard from you, you are either off beat...or struggling to catch up to the beat. Its like youre tryin to fit too many words into each bar or somethin. But the second one you got here is better than the others.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
definetely bumpable .. both beats are tight and catchy hooks  ... the other guy should really work on his flow though ...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
"Live for the Moment"-   I think this is the best track of the 4 that Roccy and Sccit have came out with over the last month.  Sccit is flowing his ass off in "Live For The Moment".   I usually don't like to mention the beat because it was an outside producer, but I will say that the marriage between content, flow, and beat came off lovely.   Stand out lines...

Sccit:  "And I ain't no professor...
But progressed cuz I was blessed with knowledge from my predecessors"

Roccy:   "I can never be perfect, but at least I'm tryin
The world is doomed, I predict it like the myans"

and...

"Kids go to jail and don't know what the crime is
But I live in the moment, so fukk what the time is.."

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Which verses are Roccy's and which are NIK's?

LOL...really? Mine is the first verse, on both tracks.
How the fuck should I know? I don't know how your voices. The only way to tell is from the second song when you mention Roccy having your back, but I didn't hear that song until after i posted.

Edit: Listened to the second song and you mention Roccy in the verse first.

rocky (i refuse to double c's for this guy) is the one that sounds like sylvester stalone doing an impression of sillk the shocker.

MUHFUKKA

yeah your verse in the second one was allright besides sounding like the wigger you are but roccy needs to giveit a rest, no one and i repeat no one wants to hear that retard try to rap

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
for real get a mask for his monkey ass and do him like slo mo from the st lunatics.

no one even knows what his voice sounds like.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
LMAO that shit was fucking wack!! these mothafuckas sound like they reading straight off a script how can you take some no talent jew who lives with his parents seriously??if this shit were released in the middle east they would be executed via firing squad...im not talking shit im just giving feedback...use the mic cord to hang yourself

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

LMAO that shit was fucking wack!! these mothafuckas sound like they reading straight off a script how can you take some no talent jew who lives with his parents seriously??if this shit were released in the middle east they would be executed via firing squad...im not talking shit im just giving feedback...use the mic cord to hang yourself

lol

The beat on the first one was strait, but I dont think they made the beats. Rocky is just fuckin terrible. The main problem to me with NIK on these, is that there is just somethin off with his spit. I think its the fact that him and Rocky pronounce every syllable in their words. Like all the er's and ing's. It sounds too proper I guess. If you talk that proper in real life its one thing, but if you talkin about "My dawgs", and about robbin banks and shit...it sounds funny when your words sound strait from a textbook yah know.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
i bet NIk promised orit he would be a good boy if she bought him the beats

Sccit

i will paypal u 100 bux if u can make a track better than this

Sccit

lol

The beat on the first one was strait, but I dont think they made the beats. Rocky is just fuckin terrible. The main problem to me with NIK on these, is that there is just somethin off with his spit. I think its the fact that him and Rocky pronounce every syllable in their words. Like all the er's and ing's. It sounds too proper I guess. If you talk that proper in real life its one thing, but if you talkin about "My dawgs", and about robbin banks and shit...it sounds funny when your words sound strait from a textbook yah know.

that analysis doesn't really go hand-in-hand wit peeps sayin we sound like wiggers...anyways, we produced these tracks, so all criticism is appreciated...constructive or not.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'

i will paypal u 100 bux if u can make a track better than this

i can just fart on a mic and make it sound 100000X better