Author Topic: New L.A.M.B tracks where I display no flow and can't seem to catch the beat.....  (Read 4930 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
or even this one...he fucking murded you faggots

took you three days just to come with a responce
but when you deleted my fucking thread we both know that you lost
you aint a boss know your roll homo stay in your lane
you get no points with your bars your crew is riddled with shame
i crippled the game this whole forum will spit at your name
i can feel it through the internet youve hidden the pain
of getting beasted on, by this german wordsmith
you got them hover hands so girls kick you to the curb quick
a fucking herb bitch is how everybody look at you
like its cool run around with a crew of skinny shook jews
now run and tell that to your weak lamb squad
that germany invaded cali bitch you aint that hard
got your crew covering there mouths like they infected with sars
brians self esteem is battered mutilated and scarred
so remember no half steppin next time before you get to reppin
no knifes at a gunfight you fairies picked the wrong weapon
even if niks ass reppin the west coast and a gay crew
he gets no respect becasue hes just another lame jew
so whats that make you?
just another pawn in the game
you couldnt spit no heat if thisa wigger was engulfed in some flames
im bringing some change like i need to use the vending machine
i seen it all so clear, high definition widescreen
brian you look like a gopher, a hamster and a rabbit
with less facial hair then a transvestite you faggot
no one cares about your bars your life or your blog entries
send another email to jome hoe and dont forget to fuckin mention me

Sccit

"took you three days just to come with a responce
but when you deleted my fucking thread we both know that you lost"

LMFAO....thats just about the most elementary rhyme scheme I've ever seen. audio?

honestly, ur on another level of nutrlickin if u really think those rhymes are good or anywhere near my ish.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

LMFAO....thats just about the most elementary rhyme scheme I've ever seen. audio?

no one knows where anunikke is...and im sorry but i think most would agree that shit hits harder then anything you spit in any of your mothergoose raps.

make the poll elliot

Sccit

no one knows where anunikke is...and im sorry but i think most would agree that shit hits harder then anything you spit in any of your mothergoose raps.

LOL...yes, my flow is what mothergoose rhymes are made of. do u realize how pathetic ur hating sounds? honestly, at least try being on point with ur nutlicking. what u just posted looks like a mothergoose flow, and any idiot could rhyme that simple ass bs. on the other hand, not many people can deliver rhymes with technique such as i do....deep down inside, u know this, but ur extreme nutlickin just wont let u admit it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

LOL...yes, my flow is what mothergoose rhymes are made of. do u realize how pathetic ur hating sounds? honestly, at least try being on point with ur nutlicking. what u just posted looks like a mothergoose flow, and any idiot could rhyme that simple ass bs. on the other hand, not many people can deliver rhymes with technique such as i do....deep down inside, u know this, but ur extreme nutlickin just wont let u admit it.

this is like where pathological liars tell themselves a lie is true so long they start to believe it.

nik your not even as good with the pen as your boy infinite and hes wack as fuck too.

Sccit

this is like where pathological liars tell themselves a lie is true so long they start to believe it.

nik your not even as good with the pen as your boy infinite and hes wack as fuck too.

lmao....my battle record on this site speaks for itself, nutlicker. u have no talent, get over it. no need to try bringin another man down just cuz he does.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK, you sound like you have down syndrome in half your songs & your style sounds like you're pre-NWA. C'mon.

Sccit

NIK, you sound like you have down syndrome in half your songs & your style sounds like you're pre-NWA. C'mon.

only half of em?...i'll take that as a compliment, comin from one of my top groupies.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Elior, post your music at a nuetral forum, like sohh.com, along with your picture and where you live. See what people say about it.

Sccit

Elior, post your music at a nuetral forum, like sohh.com, along with your picture and where you live. See what people say about it.

already have....gotten many comments and peeps sayin my shit is of professional quality. every1 ive shown my tracks to outside of the 4-5 nutlickers on this board are all impressed with my flow.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Alright, link us to where you posted so we can read the comments

Your favorite posters favorite poster

already have....gotten many comments and peeps sayin my shit is of professional quality. every1 ive shown my tracks to outside of the 4-5 nutlickers on this board are all impressed with my flow.

Links or it didn't happen.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Links or it didn't happen.

Sikotic™

LMAO!!!

Look man, and I say this with no hate in my heart, even with your recent tracks that display your best work in terms of flow, there is nothing that would strike any hip-hop head as "impressive". You got a ways to go before you can start throwing that word around about you work.

You come off as if you think your music is spectacular and "professional". I don't know if you actually think that or if you're just fucking around, but to have that kind of attitude may be the reason why your progress was stunted for years until recently. Instead of acting like all of the elements of your work is the shit, you should try to focus on making adjustments that will create improvements in the long run.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
his shit sounds like commercial rap and by commercial i dont mean the shit that is on your top 40...im talking baout like if they made a commercial for mc donalds and had some motherfucker rapping about burgers and shakes....thats the level his shit is on.

like the t mobile commercial lol