Author Topic: New L.A.M.B tracks where I display no flow and can't seem to catch the beat.....  (Read 4926 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
First of all, even if you rapped better than Pac & Nas combined, you still don't sound professional because your quality is below average.

Secondly, you ask for criticism & then when people give it to you, you just call them groupies & act their opinion is irrelevant.

Finally, even people who prop you are just cutting you slack. Some people just don't have the heart to tell others things straight. They'll let you run with the dream, despite the fact you're a rich, Jew from a gated community in LA, not a schizophrenic, psycho, cannibal who eats people in chili.

Sccit

Elior, post your music at a nuetral forum, like sohh.com, along with your picture and where you live. See what people say about it.

already have....gotten many comments and peeps sayin my shit is of professional quality. every1 ive shown my tracks to outside of the 4-5 nutlickers on this board are all impressed with my flow.
LMAO!!!

Look man, and I say this with no hate in my heart, even with your recent tracks that display your best work in terms of flow, there is nothing that would strike any hip-hop head as "impressive". You got a ways to go before you can start throwing that word around about you work.

You come off as if you think your music is spectacular and "professional". I don't know if you actually think that or if you're just fucking around, but to have that kind of attitude may be the reason why your progress was stunted for years until recently. Instead of acting like all of the elements of your work is the shit, you should try to focus on making adjustments that will create improvements in the long run.
Look, I'm not sayin I'm the greatest MC on this earth and I never claimed to put out groundbreakin shit that'll change the game...but for what it is, the equipment it was done with and all things considered, i definitely think the quality of work at least deserves some form of credit, or at the very least, some constructive criticism. obviously, i wont get that with the majority of the members here, but thats not why i posted it.

Sccit

First of all, even if you rapped better than Pac & Nas combined, you still don't sound professional because your quality is below average.

Secondly, you ask for criticism & then when people give it to you, you just call them groupies & act their opinion is irrelevant.

Finally, even people who prop you are just cutting you slack. Some people just don't have the heart to tell others things straight. They'll let you run with the dream, despite the fact you're a rich, Jew from a gated community in LA, not a schizophrenic, psycho, cannibal who eats people in chili.

1.the songs wasn't mixed by a professional producer, but the quality is decent for the equipment it was done with

2. nobody gave constructive criticism.

3.I'm not from a gated community and a well-known Jew was responsible for playing a major role in the creation of horrorcore rap, so that comment is a prime example of "nutriding"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
So where's the link to where you posted your music and it got good reviews? Or did you just make that up?

O.G A.Geesta'z

So where's the link to where you posted your music and it got good reviews? Or did you just make that up?

his parents said it was great because they dont wanna hurt eliors feelings and knows that he takes his rapping serious
The West is Back

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

his parents said it was great because they dont wanna hurt eliors feelings and knows that he takes his rapping serious
lmfao at sams picture...smfh, is that really his hand holding the cig or did you photoshop that shit?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hey did nik answer to daygo´s track or did i just miss it ?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Where are the links on SOHH and other sites ?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I'm thinkng he made that part up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Getting back to NIK calling out Blunt Tyme offering him 100 dollars to make a better song...just another prime example of this herb fighting an argument that can never be proved. Even if Blunt was secretly J. Cole & made some classic diss track to NIK, we'd get the "LOL, and you call me me wack? ... 8)".

Biggest joke of all-time.

Sikotic™

Elior, post your music at a nuetral forum, like sohh.com, along with your picture and where you live. See what people say about it.

already have....gotten many comments and peeps sayin my shit is of professional quality. every1 ive shown my tracks to outside of the 4-5 nutlickers on this board are all impressed with my flow.
LMAO!!!

Look man, and I say this with no hate in my heart, even with your recent tracks that display your best work in terms of flow, there is nothing that would strike any hip-hop head as "impressive". You got a ways to go before you can start throwing that word around about you work.

You come off as if you think your music is spectacular and "professional". I don't know if you actually think that or if you're just fucking around, but to have that kind of attitude may be the reason why your progress was stunted for years until recently. Instead of acting like all of the elements of your work is the shit, you should try to focus on making adjustments that will create improvements in the long run.
Look, I'm not sayin I'm the greatest MC on this earth and I never claimed to put out groundbreakin shit that'll change the game...but for what it is, the equipment it was done with and all things considered, i definitely think the quality of work at least deserves some form of credit, or at the very least, some constructive criticism. obviously, i wont get that with the majority of the members here, but thats not why i posted it.
Okay, but you ask for criticism and when you get it you either get upset or start making excuses for why a certain element of your music is not good. Nobody really wants to waste the time to give you criticism if you're just gonna make excuses about it instead of taking what they said and actually considering it. One thing you did do is you got better at catching the beat when people told you that you sucked at it. But that's one of the few times I remember you taking what people were saying on here and improving it.

And I really doubt that if you are putting your shit out on other message boards, that the feedback is gonna be different than here. They probably won't call you a rich jew from woodland hills like on dubcc, but when they break down your music the opinions will be similar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

LMAO!!!

Okay, but you ask for criticism and when you get it you either get upset or start making excuses for why a certain element of your music is not good. Nobody really wants to waste the time to give you criticism if you're just gonna make excuses about it instead of taking what they said and actually considering it. One thing you did do is you got better at catching the beat when people told you that you sucked at it. But that's one of the few times I remember you taking what people were saying on here and improving it.

And I really doubt that if you are putting your shit out on other message boards, that the feedback is gonna be different than here. They probably won't call you a rich jew from woodland hills like on dubcc, but when they break down your music the opinions will be similar.

really, show me?...cuz I dont see anyone giving any constructive criticism on the new tracks I posted. Ali was honestly the only one...the rest was blatantly muthafuckaz just hating because of who i am. if u dont see that, then ur obviously on some stevie wonder shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
so your saying the person you are isnt the person you portray on the mic? what kind of vanilla ice shit are you trying to pull dicklips?

Sikotic™

LMAO!!!

really, show me?...cuz I dont see anyone giving any constructive criticism on the new tracks I posted. Ali was honestly the only one...the rest was blatantly muthafuckaz just hating because of who i am. if u dont see that, then ur obviously on some stevie wonder shit.
What's your definition of constructive criticism? It seems like if someone doesn't say off the bat that your shit is dope, then you label them as a hater. Like when I said the subject matter of the bank robbing song you did is played out and laughable, you got angry and defensive. I think I even told you about the improvement in quality and gave you props on the beat, but you only focused on the one thing I said I didn't like.

It's like whether I took the time to listen to the track and give honest feedback or just ignored the track and called you a fucking faggot, I woulda got the same reaction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

nik sure is homophobic considering he actually has a gay brother

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.