Author Topic: New L.A.M.B tracks where I display no flow and can't seem to catch the beat.....  (Read 5003 times)

Desert Lord

well i justi checked some l.a.m.b. tracks and i got to say that they not bad...i'm not really in all this internet-beef shit on dubcc, but i think some of you guys just got a personal problem with him, mabye for some good reasons, mabye not, but that got nothing to do with his music imo...i like that l.a.m.b selftitled track, props

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
^fag, Dr. Dre/G-Funk groupie

Desert Lord

fuck you too

Sccit

well i justi checked some l.a.m.b. tracks and i got to say that they not bad...i'm not really in all this internet-beef shit on dubcc, but i think some of you guys just got a personal problem with him, mabye for some good reasons, mabye not, but that got nothing to do with his music imo...i like that l.a.m.b selftitled track, props

Good look. N keep checking for us, my boy.. It's only up from here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Yeah, bro. Making millions copying old sounds & making them 100 times shittier.

Hack Wilson - real

^Yeah, bro. Making millions copying old sounds & making them 100 times shittier.

worked for puff daddy

Blasphemy (A)

worked for puff daddy

LMAO

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Lamb bitch!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.