Author Topic: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe  (Read 3315 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

*belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« on: May 18, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »
lol i made 3 g's by slanging weed by the time i was 14, damn ur a loser, but u get a pass because ur retarded.

by the time i waz 17 i had 3 vehicles already...
A) 1999 Blue Mustang (34Kmiles)
B) 1997 Red F-150
C) 1992 Gold Cadillac DeVille (36Kmiles)
so fuck u and your bush ass tweeds....

i don't believe that u were out here makin' 3stacks by 14, no sir you are not a hood legend and don't try 2 come up in here actin' like somebody you're not becuz u can anybody u want to on the internet without having to worry about proving it.  this whole "i'm a basket case" situation is pretty gay, i've had 3someS before u had your 1st beer i bet, i got an average of 77% when i did my semester at Bowie State while I was high as shit (literally) everyday in class, and a whole lot of other things that i can actually prove [there's video of me getting bop from 2 bitches online on xtube and they weren't hookers]... so i guess if i'm a retard i'm definitely a high functioning retard on some George Bush shit.  

Maybe "Ghost" was right, I have some sort've savant skills or something and i dont know that i'm special and this whole time instead of posting at dubcc i should've been tied down to a bed in a Navel Base somewhere getting my brain dissected.  All i know is that i make money, get pussy, progress in life, still remember a little bit of trigonometry, and that i've been smart enough to wear a rubber everytime I get in some pussy so i don't have any kids before i'm 23.  i guess i could be considered an idiot for entertaining your random attention whoring thesis but i'm not really out to prove that i'm sane to a piss drinkin cum slut named "loon3y".....  so if this is moment of stupidity then atleast be generous enough to mail me my dunce cap so i can sit in my corner of my room with my Snoop Dogg cd

..... whut.... u thought i was gonna let u come into my thousand dollar thread like that??  you're even dumber than i thought $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

that's probably whut u look like in real life, you ain't no hustler, you'z a skateboarder nigga at best
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:20:17 PM by Cousin Bang »

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:28:53 PM »
Lmao
The West is Back

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:30:57 PM »
lol gooney is a fucking nerd

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »
lol gooney is a fucking nerd

lol i've been noticing that.  this nigga's been following me around 4 like 6 months now talking about i'm a retard.  i didn't pay it any attention until like tha last 3 times, like what's this nigga's problem... is he lookin' 4 a friend or something.... is he mentally disturbed and doesn't know where else 2 turn to. 

i'll tell him what i waz tellin this chick in tha GiantFoods parking lot this morning who got her car towed and was trying to get her "boyfriend" to get her kids from school when he got off but he was fakin on her.... life is like a constant paradime so that means it'll never be perfect no matter how much u separate yourself from the bullshit and no matter how much u do right, bad chit is just gonna happen anyway (horrible or worse), there's nothing u can do about that (BELIEVE ME I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT).  u just gotta keep smiling and keep pushing forward no matter how "handicapped" you are in this game (notice the quotation marks). 

sometimes it's just best to always laugh it off.... i told her what if her life was like a movie and everybody was watching it and she was a real life character, she'd be laughing at herself if she was watching it along with everybody else... and that's kinda how u gotta look at life sometimes no matter how fucked up it iz for you.  i'll pray 4 u Loon3y, seems like after last night at tha bar I can tell u have been having more tremultuous times lately (i mean who would actually write about some shit like that, i mean wouldn't it makes sense to go somewhere else or just save your money and hit tha liquor store and call up a female or two or your homie?, but that's what i would do and you're definitely not me so....).

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 05:44:44 PM »
i think hes an alias...no one in real life would be so fucking stupid

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 05:46:03 PM »
i think hes an alias...no one in real life would be so fucking stupid

you'd be surprised tho... have u seen what "OG" Will B has been posting in the "how come we have to respect a rapper's hustle" thread in tha outbound.... dude is sick wit it lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:49:17 PM »
for the record let me clear something up before chit gets outta hand:  everybody starts off with good credit, atleast in 06' they/we did lol

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
LOL gooney is gonna come in here talking that "OG" talk...he is the hardest e-criminal, dubcc gang banger ever

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
theres something called drugs and school, u moron. middle school and highschool is basically the best time to slang, everybody wants bud, E, coke. i only slanged bud while the big homies were slangin all that hard shit.

im from a city u moron, i dont live in the boonies and i wasnt a loser in grade school like you were. lol there were lil eses in 5th grade slangin back in the day, im sure guys that grew up in LA wouldnt be suprised that i made 3g's when i was 14.

its funny how you have that "im black, im harder than you" mentality, lol man just because u live in hicksville and whites over there are scared of blacks doesnt mean your hard. you just live in a closet lil town. lol i probably punked niggas more than of any race because they think their hard just like you. straight lil square niggas that think their hard because they watched some BET. straight pussies that talk but dont wanna square up. dont get me wrong i dont say it like i hate blacks, ive had black homies and they were real, not a couple of punks that think they can intimidate anyone because their black.

this was back then too where the clubs didnt have nearly as good shit as the streets. (which now alot of clubs pick up from the streets) lol this was when ounces of OG used to cost 450-550 during my early teens. now an ounce of og is what? 320-350? mayb even 300.

lol ill sell an ounce within 2-3 days, on a good day ill sell an ounce, and every ounce u make around 250 depending, if ud sell for 20 or 25, and back then u can sell dank OG for 25.

and i was slanging QP's by then, and i had enough to get an HP.

and if ur asking "o how da fuck does a 12 yr old get money to get an ounce" i pushed for my big homies u fucking moron and saved half of my profit everytime till i can get my own.

lol at it being "hood legend" shit, we're talking about 3gs u fucking moron, yea thats real legendary. shows how much of a square you are.

i slanged weed when i was younger yea thats "real hood"  ::)

lol WERE TALKING BOUT WEED MAN. you got to be kidding me there really isnt anything hood about it.

edit: o yea and ive posted my pic here many times you moron. sorry to crush your hopes.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:54:50 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 05:51:29 PM »
LOL gooney is gonna come in here talking that "OG" talk...he is the hardest e-criminal, dubcc gang banger ever

yea slanging weed is real "GANGSTA", lol u damn weenie

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 05:58:18 PM »
son everybody and there mother sells weed so if that's your only claim to fame then u still have a long way up tha latter.... like real life son no bullshit

2nd, wassup with tha "black man" talk.  u must be 1 of those "nigga hatin' esse's or koreans", i have no respect 4 that so u can dead that shit right where u left it.  that shit gets no attention from me at all.   :monkey_piss:

i robbed drug dealers in middle school and not my peers either.  i didn't make it past the 9th grade at all but i got my GED and did well for an expensive ass semester at a University (niggaz used to shoot gunz up there too, it's documented... Bowie State University isn't exactly a punk ass University but i'm not on here right now talkin about which School goes tha hardest, that's even gayer than u right now).  I've always been on my grown man chit and u coming online writing a story book of how tough u r becuz u CLAIM u used to sell weed is beyond gay.  in real life nobody does that.

and i just peeped that your out here claiming how much of a hustler u were and then trying to downplay it like it's nothing.  fuck outta here, i see right thru you
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:02:06 PM by Cousin Bang »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 06:02:02 PM »
son everybody and there mother sells weed so if that's your only claim to fame then u still have a long way up tha latter.... like real life son no bullshit

2nd, wassup with tha "black man" talk.  u must be 1 of those "nigga hatin' esse's", i have no respect 4 that so u can dead that shit right where u left it.  that shit gets no attention from me at all.   :monkey_piss:

i robbed drug dealers in middle school and not my peers either.  i didn't make it past the 9th grade at all but i got my GED and did well for an expensive ass semester at a University (niggaz used to shoot gunz up there too, it's documented... Bowie State University isn't exactly a punk ass University but i'm not on here right now talkin about which School goes tha hardest, that's even gayer than u right now).  I've always been on my grown man chit and u coming online writing a story book of how tough u r becuz u CLAIM u used to sell weed is beyond gay.  in real life nobody does that.

ladder  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 06:02:49 PM »
ladder  ;D

lol, fuck u, i type how i talk

but truth be told tho, who doesn't and who hasn't sold tree before.  niggaz sell tree so they can smoke it without spending all of their money on it all tha time going broke.  u buy an ounce, sell nicks or what have u and u smoke the rest of it.  i mean that shit is elementary.  nigga i've brought weed from nigga's mother's and grandmother's (literally), that whole "i sold weed before" bragging rights is worth about as much as losing your virginity talk.

"oooh i lost my virginity" = "i used to sells ounces of kindbud"; same thing
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:07:34 PM by Cousin Bang »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »
good job writing an essay gooney...did not read

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »

2nd, wassup with tha "black man" talk.  u must be 1 of those "nigga hatin' esse's", i have no respect 4 that so u can dead that shit right where u left it.

i robbed drug dealers in middle school and not my peers either.  i didn't make it past the 9th grade at all but i got my GED and did well for an expensive ass semester at a University (niggaz used to shoot gunz up there too, it's documented... Bowie State University isn't exactly a punk ass University but i'm not on here right now talkin about which School goes tha hardest, that's even gayer than u right now).  I've always been on my grown man chit and u coming online writing a story book of how tough u r becuz u CLAIM u used to sell weed is beyond gay.  in real life nobody does that.

first of all you just repeated what i just said in your first statement, 2nd of all i dont even know what the fuck ur talking bout there and you pretty much contradicted yourself a couple of times in your post.

but u gotta be a dumbass nigga to not pass the 9th grade, and your talking about shootings at a university? lol man grow up, and if there are college students shooting up niggas at school they gotta be some dumb mutha fuckas, y da hell you going to school than? paying money for classes, wasting your time.

and lastly i juz said i made 3gs when i was 14, and than your sad ass is saying im trying be tough.

you are just one sad nigga. you saw a grand NOW? JUST NOW? you sad piece of shit.