Author Topic: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe  (Read 3306 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
ladder  ;D

lol, fuck u, i type how i talk

but truth be told tho, who doesn't and who hasn't sold tree before.  niggaz sell tree so they can smoke it without spending all of their money on it all tha time going broke.  u buy an ounce, sell nicks or what have u and u smoke the rest of it.  i mean that shit is elementary.  nigga i've brought weed from nigga's mother's and grandmother's (literally), that whole "i sold weed before" bragging rights is worth about as much as losing your virginity talk.

"oooh i lost my virginity" = "i used to sells ounces of kindbud"; same thing

lol man, u do know you just basically copied what i said.

"weird guy ace"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:34 PM »
lol u robbed drug dealers in middle school, yes thats really hard to do.

::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »

:D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 06:16:45 PM »

first of all you just repeated what i just said in your first statement, 2nd of all i dont even know what the fuck ur talking bout there and you pretty much contradicted yourself a couple of times in your post.

yeah, actually i was making fun of you but that must've went over your head.  trust me, i wasn't contradicting myself or just repeating what u said...

but u gotta be a dumbass nigga to not pass the 9th grade, and your talking about shootings at a university? lol man grow up, and if there are college students shooting up niggas at school they gotta be some dumb mutha fuckas, y da hell you going to school than? paying money for classes, wasting your time.

i got kicked outta school for reasons which i won't talk about, not becuz i was stupid or didn't attend most of my classes.  2nd, i wasn't going to BSU with a gun looking for drama, if it would've popped off i just woulda faught them niggaz but Baltimore niggaz are a whole different breed of nigga, u wouldn't understand or relate to that.  i didn't waste my time either

and lastly i juz said i made 3gs when i was 14, and than your sad ass is saying im trying be tough.
you are just one sad nigga. you saw a grand NOW? JUST NOW? you sad piece of shit.

like i said if that's your only claim to fame is making $3000 at 14 then you still have a long way to tha top of tha game and u clearly haven't made it past stage 'A' yet, you haven't even begun.  i used to be tha gun slinger at 20 nigga, u wouldn't know about that tho.  nigga my Pops even had to come to back for me 1 time (with my momz in tha car at that) just becuz some niggaz waz funkin' off off that bullshit, and we was in THA BACK of tha 1way entrance neighborhood nigga, just us and all of them.  you're talking to a grown ass man, act like u know how act accordingly. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »
lol u robbed drug dealers in middle school, yes thats really hard to do.

::)

u must be ignoring tha part where i said "they weren't my peers either".  there's still open cold cases with some of tha chit i've done, i'm not about to sit up here and act like i got something to prove to Tackinowah, fuck u.  i don't owe u chit bitch, you're on my nuts, it's not tha other way around.  i'm not gonna waste my time snitching on myself all over the world wide web becuz some chop stick in ass ass nigga wanna play games, i'm not in that business.

im not no fuckin keyboard warrior
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:21:22 PM by Cousin Bang »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:27 PM »
that pic i posted is really him and his ppl.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:37 PM »
and a whole lot of other things that i can actually prove [there's video of me getting bop from 2 bitches online on xtube and they weren't hookers]...

Wait......what??  

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:24 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »
i switched em out lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »

first of all you just repeated what i just said in your first statement, 2nd of all i dont even know what the fuck ur talking bout there and you pretty much contradicted yourself a couple of times in your post.

yeah, actually i was making fun of you but that must've went over your head.  trust me, i wasn't contradicting myself or just repeating what u said...

but u gotta be a dumbass nigga to not pass the 9th grade, and your talking about shootings at a university? lol man grow up, and if there are college students shooting up niggas at school they gotta be some dumb mutha fuckas, y da hell you going to school than? paying money for classes, wasting your time.

i got kicked outta school for reasons which i won't talk about, not becuz i was stupid or didn't attend most of my classes.  2nd, i wasn't going to BSU with a gun looking for drama, if it would've popped off i just woulda faught them niggaz but Baltimore niggaz are a whole different breed of nigga, u wouldn't understand or relate to that.  i didn't waste my time either

and lastly i juz said i made 3gs when i was 14, and than your sad ass is saying im trying be tough.
you are just one sad nigga. you saw a grand NOW? JUST NOW? you sad piece of shit.

like i said if that's your only claim to fame is making $3000 at 14 then you still have a long way to tha top of tha game and u clearly haven't made it past stage 'A' yet, you haven't even begun.  i used to be tha gun slinger at 20 nigga, u wouldn't know about that tho.  nigga my Pops even had to come to back for me 1 time (with my momz in tha car at that) just becuz some niggaz waz funkin' off off that bullshit, and we was in THA BACK of tha 1way entrance neighborhood nigga, just us and all of them.  you're talking to a grown ass man, act like u know how act accordingly. 

my only claim to fame? u made a thread saying u saw your first stack, which seems unbelievable when u said u "jacked dealers in middleschool" yea bro u jacked a dub? u pretty hard.

lol you are one hypocritical nigga,

1st u make a thread about seeing ur first stack (even though u stated u jacked dealers before)

than i tell you i made 3gs when i was 14.

than u say i made this shit up.

i explained to you how i did it,

and now im trying be tough.

lol u got problems

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »
so what am i supposed to be impressed becuz a group full of Asian Americans with 40ounces got together and took a picture.  i'll treat em like i treat all of them other niggaz u see on DVD's and facebook posing with their folks.... just becuz your manz has done dirt and that's your boy doesn't mean that you're doing it.  1 thing i took from watching that movie "Lottery Ticket" was when dude said something like "yeah that's wassup, u got heart 4 stepping up but Heart only gets u so far".  

shit talking and taking pictures NEVER impressed me.  when niggaz talk about "oh my manz got pounds on deck" and blah blah blah blah that shit never impresses me.  when i see u niggaz in Townhouses (atleast) and a nice car that u can actually MAINTAIN for more than a year or two then we can talk, other than that u niggaz are just like everybody else in this game, u ain't special, u ain't doin nothing big.  you're not a certified threat to society becuz u take pictures and sell weed.  i'm banned in some spots nigga, fuck outta here

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »

lol damn this was way back when i was 13.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 06:33:31 PM »
so what am i supposed to be impressed becuz a group full of Asian Americans with 40ounces got together and took a picture.  i'll treat em like i treat all of them other niggaz u see on DVD's and facebook posing with their folks.... just becuz your manz has done dirt and that's your boy doesn't mean that you're doing it.  1 thing i took from watching that movie "Lottery Ticket" was when dude said something like "yeah that's wassup, u got heart 4 stepping up but Heart only gets u so far".  

shit talking and taking pictures NEVER impressed me.  when niggaz talk about "oh my manz got pounds on deck" and blah blah blah blah that shit never impresses me.  when i see u niggaz in Townhouses (atleast) and a nice car that u can actually MAINTAIN for more than a year or two then we can talk, other than that u niggaz are just like everybody else in this game, u ain't special, u ain't doin nothing big.  you're not a certified threat to society becuz u take pictures and sell weed.  i'm banned in some spots nigga, fuck outta here

yes we're drinking 40 ounces, were fucking prestigious.

why would somebody having pounds impress you? or even have the notion? yea it was cool if u had a pound in middle school.

man WHO TAKES CARE OF YOU!?!?!

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »

lol damn this was way back when i was 13.

LMAO i wouldnt be surprised if you still act like this, grow the fuck up