Author Topic: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe  (Read 3307 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »
Y'all need to meet up over a couple plates of chicken and rice and chill the fuck out  8)

i'll eat my fried chicken with some hot sauce like i usually do and wait about 15/16 minutes get up and fart in his face

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:35 PM »

lol, what are you trying to get at?

i made 3gs when i was 14, and its pretty sad u made a stack now, im trying to show you how much of a mental case/ loser you are

son me and some niggaz that i used to know came up on 5 stacks and split tha shit 7 different ways, fuck r u talking about.  i've seen money before on a few occassions, i was talking about what i have in my pocket right this moment right now.  i have history and stories for days, all of that shit means nothing to me.  u don't get it tho.  you're bragging about something that may or may not have happened when u were 14 years old, what have u done today, what else have u done, do u even have any bills to pay?  i mean i hear u on making money kinda early but i'm not buying that you're out here makin cash now or even after that moment.  it was probably a once in a lifetime thing for you, you probably got robbed becuz u never had money before and didnt know how 2 act.  

alright bro your hard. u have stories? im sure everybody on this board has stories.

stop thinking your the only one that went through some bullshit.

lol bragging? your the one bring up the subject. i would of left it like that on the other thread.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »
gooney meets old rappers and gives them handjobs for their leftovers

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
Y'all need to meet up over a couple plates of chicken and rice and chill the fuck out  8)

i'll eat my fried chicken with some hot sauce like i usually do and wait about 15/16 minutes get up and fart in his face

lol somethin wrong with you
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »
lol gooney still thinks wearing khakis and throwing up the dub is cool what the fuck you really do for a living? you probably gave kurupt a handjob for his leftovers from TGIF or where ever the fuck he was

what do i do for a living? i work part time at a ERP software company in downtown and im going to school.

lol saying that i need to grow up. u will soon enough you baby.

just like i thought, it was a once in a lifetime thing.  stop trying to get points for shit niggaz do on a daily basis.  i know REAL GANGSTERS (with the 'ER') today, u sit around a computer still getting high off shit u did when u were 14.  

your wack son, face it... EVERYBODY (geeks and jocks) have a moment when they were in middle school and high school where they felt like they were on top of the world, it's not a big deal.  i have sex with 2,3, and 4 different chicks in a day and that all started around tha age of 17.  you're not a big boy looney, not in tha least.

hold up, once in a lifetime thing? sitting on 3gs while pushing a QP? u do know the police wouldnt investigate/waste resources unless its pounds right? even a couple pounds they  wouldnt and if they did it was cuz they thought u were selling some other shit.

if you thinkg making 3gs off bud is a "once in a life time thing" and i dont know what to say to you except you have low expectations for yourself.

and no, because all the "REAL GANGSTAS" are broke, and if they arnt they eventually get caught, and THEY ALL work a 9-5.

its 2011, ur telling me u know "real gangstas" that do nothing but gangbang, sell drugs, and hit licks all day without getting caught and making a good living?

ive had big homies that bought jags and beamers with their blood money but they all get caught and they get deported no matter how discreet they were.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 07:00:35 PM »

alright bro your hard. u have stories? im sure everybody on this board has stories.

lol bragging? your the one bring up the subject. i would of left it like that on the other thread.

see that's the thing, i'm not on here bragging about shit i'm testifying.  i'm sure everybody has a story, even your bitch ass has 1.  i'm just saying that it's not a big deal what u were talking about.  you've been the idiot stalking me in my threads talkin about i'm a headcase for tha past 6 months and i haven't said a word to u, i even made a funny about it in tha last thread.  

it's clear that u think Black people are so totally different from other races and so conceited based on your own stereotypes and prejudices just by tha way you approached this whole situation.  

i called u out, deal with it.  u got checked, move on.  simple as that. 

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
gooney does what his favorite gangsta rappers say and sometimes he acts like he had some bad cat for dinner or something

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »

see that's the thing, i'm not on here bragging about shit i'm testifying.  i'm sure everybody has a story, even your bitch ass has 1.  i'm just saying that it's not a big deal what u were talking about.  you've been the idiot stalking me in my threads talkin about i'm a headcase for tha past 6 months and i haven't said a word to u, i even made a funny about it in tha last thread.  

it's clear that u think Black people are so totally different from other races and so conceited based on your own stereotypes and prejudices just by tha way you approached this whole situation.  

no, your different, u have problems with your head.

lol testyfying?

"i hit licks when i was in middle school"

etc etc etc.

when did i ever say slangin weed was hard? i didnt, you said it was.

homeboy you are a headcase, your living in your own lil world, and im sure most of the board thinks also.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »

just like i thought, it was a once in a lifetime thing.  stop trying to get points for shit niggaz do on a daily basis.  i know REAL GANGSTERS (with the 'ER') today, u sit around a computer still getting high off shit u did when u were 14.  

your wack son, face it... EVERYBODY (geeks and jocks) have a moment when they were in middle school and high school where they felt like they were on top of the world, it's not a big deal.  i have sex with 2,3, and 4 different chicks in a day and that all started around tha age of 17.  you're not a big boy looney, not in tha least.

hold up, once in a lifetime thing? sitting on 3gs while pushing a QP? u do know the police wouldnt investigate/waste resources unless its pounds right? even a couple pounds they  wouldnt and if they did it was cuz they thought u were selling some other shit.

if you thinkg making 3gs off bud is a "once in a life time thing" and i dont know what to say to you except you have low expectations for yourself.

and no, because all the "REAL GANGSTAS" are broke, and if they arnt they eventually get caught, and THEY ALL work a 9-5.

its 2011, ur telling me u know "real gangstas" that do nothing but gangbang, sell drugs, and hit licks all day without getting caught and making a good living?

ive had big homies that bought jags and beamers with their blood money but they all get caught and they get deported no matter how discreet they were.

[/quote]

i can't entertain your ignorance anymore especially with tha fact that you're trying to turn my lol@u about u seeing alittle money once in your life into something it's not, this topic is documented, there's no misinterpretations here.  real life, u clearly don't know the difference between a gangstER and a goon (what, u think tha only niggaz that got good relations with the police end up on TV or locked up, smh).  

and your "homies" clearly didn't have shit on lock like u think they did, it's California, niggaz get deported everyday.  i know pedofiles that are still cool with everybody and EVERYBODY in the neighborhood knows tha stories and has seen shit but nothing's happened and most likely won't.  

i get it tho, everybody isn't that privileged to know and associate themselves with people like that.  but just stop acting like people like that only exist in movies or fairyland.  

you ran your mouth (or should i say pressed your fingers) in some place that they had no business being.  it's not my fault u wanted to pretend like u know me and u don't.  i actually had no issue with u up until this point, i coulda cared less.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

no, your different, u have problems with your head.

lol testyfying?

"i hit licks when i was in middle school"

etc etc etc.

when did i ever say slangin weed was hard? i didnt, you said it was.

homeboy you are a headcase, your living in your own lil world, and im sure most of the board thinks also.

what r u a cop or a psychiatrist?  bOOt-in-tha-face ass nigga

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 07:13:53 PM »
dont call this flathead a nigga, itll just encourage him

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2011, 07:15:17 PM »
gooney does what his favorite gangsta rappers say and sometimes he acts like he had some bad cat for dinner or something

seems like it.  sons just lucky that the season finale of Law & Order ain't done recording yet and all my bitches are gone.  u get bored fast drinking a (half) 12 pack arguing with some internet gangster in tha PM time.  I mean it's not like i wanna sit up here and brag and explain tha game to some Chinese dude on tha other side of America all night, that's kinda gay (off my Fuck Grant Hill and the NBA shit)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »

seems like it.  sons just lucky that the season finale of Law & Order ain't done recording yet and all my bitches are gone.  u get bored fast drinking a (half) 12 pack arguing with some internet gangster in tha PM time.  I mean it's not like i wanna sit up here and brag and explain tha game to some Chinese dude on tha other side of America all night, that's kinda gay (off my Fuck Grant Hill and the NBA shit)

real loogie my dukeass ninja

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »

with a sneeze and fart my nigga smh

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »

with a sneeze and fart my nigga smh

for gooneys eulogy ima just fart