Author Topic: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe  (Read 3317 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:03 PM »
lol i can't believe how documented my life and feelings are on dubCC... i should be paying Nima for this shit haha

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
gooney does what his favorite gangsta rappers say and sometimes he acts like he had some bad cat for dinner or something

seems like it.  sons just lucky that the season finale of Law & Order ain't done recording yet and all my bitches are gone.  u get bored fast drinking a (half) 12 pack arguing with some internet gangster in tha PM time.  I mean it's not like i wanna sit up here and brag and explain tha game to some Chinese dude on tha other side of America all night, that's kinda gay (off my Fuck Grant Hill and the NBA shit)

real loogie my dukeass ninja

with a sneeze and fart my nigga smh

for gooneys eulogy ima just fart

you'll probably end up shitting on yourself hahaha

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »

just like i thought, it was a once in a lifetime thing.  stop trying to get points for shit niggaz do on a daily basis.  i know REAL GANGSTERS (with the 'ER') today, u sit around a computer still getting high off shit u did when u were 14.  

your wack son, face it... EVERYBODY (geeks and jocks) have a moment when they were in middle school and high school where they felt like they were on top of the world, it's not a big deal.  i have sex with 2,3, and 4 different chicks in a day and that all started around tha age of 17.  you're not a big boy looney, not in tha least.

hold up, once in a lifetime thing? sitting on 3gs while pushing a QP? u do know the police wouldnt investigate/waste resources unless its pounds right? even a couple pounds they  wouldnt and if they did it was cuz they thought u were selling some other shit.

if you thinkg making 3gs off bud is a "once in a life time thing" and i dont know what to say to you except you have low expectations for yourself.

and no, because all the "REAL GANGSTAS" are broke, and if they arnt they eventually get caught, and THEY ALL work a 9-5.

its 2011, ur telling me u know "real gangstas" that do nothing but gangbang, sell drugs, and hit licks all day without getting caught and making a good living?

ive had big homies that bought jags and beamers with their blood money but they all get caught and they get deported no matter how discreet they were.

i can't entertain your ignorance anymore especially with tha fact that you're trying to turn my lol@u about u seeing alittle money once in your life into something it's not, this topic is documented, there's no misinterpretations here.  real life, u clearly don't know the difference between a gangstER and a goon (what, u think tha only niggaz that got good relations with the police end up on TV or locked up, smh).  

and your "homies" clearly didn't have shit on lock like u think they did, it's California, niggaz get deported everyday.  i know pedofiles that are still cool with everybody and EVERYBODY in the neighborhood knows tha stories and has seen shit but nothing's happened and most likely won't.  

i get it tho, everybody isn't that privileged to know and associate themselves with people like that.  but just stop acting like people like that only exist in movies or fairyland.  

you ran your mouth (or should i say pressed your fingers) in some place that they had no business being.  it's not my fault u wanted to pretend like u know me and u don't.  i actually had no issue with u up until this point, i coulda cared less.
[/quote]

...... damn man are you that stupid?

ive been saying that shits small money from the first place u stupid nigger.

goddamn what are you talking about? u make no fucking sense at all and you basically repeat what i say after each post.

lol they didnt have shit on lock? u dont know what the fuck your talking about. this aint the fucking wire, thats a dope show but in no way shape or form is a bunch of street niggas gonna be that smart and precise.

those OGs, were fuckin with the mob at the time and even to fuck with them u needed  a hefty resume, assuming u make it that far, they still got burned when they fucked wit the the mob.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2011, 07:25:46 PM »
gooney does what his favorite gangsta rappers say and sometimes he acts like he had some bad cat for dinner or something

seems like it.  sons just lucky that the season finale of Law & Order ain't done recording yet and all my bitches are gone.  u get bored fast drinking a (half) 12 pack arguing with some internet gangster in tha PM time.  I mean it's not like i wanna sit up here and brag and explain tha game to some Chinese dude on tha other side of America all night, that's kinda gay (off my Fuck Grant Hill and the NBA shit)

lol the game? you dont know shit about the game son.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2011, 07:28:44 PM »

just like i thought, it was a once in a lifetime thing.  stop trying to get points for shit niggaz do on a daily basis.  i know REAL GANGSTERS (with the 'ER') today, u sit around a computer still getting high off shit u did when u were 14.  

your wack son, face it... EVERYBODY (geeks and jocks) have a moment when they were in middle school and high school where they felt like they were on top of the world, it's not a big deal.  i have sex with 2,3, and 4 different chicks in a day and that all started around tha age of 17.  you're not a big boy looney, not in tha least.

hold up, once in a lifetime thing? sitting on 3gs while pushing a QP? u do know the police wouldnt investigate/waste resources unless its pounds right? even a couple pounds they  wouldnt and if they did it was cuz they thought u were selling some other shit.

if you thinkg making 3gs off bud is a "once in a life time thing" and i dont know what to say to you except you have low expectations for yourself.

and no, because all the "REAL GANGSTAS" are broke, and if they arnt they eventually get caught, and THEY ALL work a 9-5.

its 2011, ur telling me u know "real gangstas" that do nothing but gangbang, sell drugs, and hit licks all day without getting caught and making a good living?

ive had big homies that bought jags and beamers with their blood money but they all get caught and they get deported no matter how discreet they were.

i can't entertain your ignorance anymore especially with tha fact that you're trying to turn my lol@u about u seeing alittle money once in your life into something it's not, this topic is documented, there's no misinterpretations here.  real life, u clearly don't know the difference between a gangstER and a goon (what, u think tha only niggaz that got good relations with the police end up on TV or locked up, smh).  

and your "homies" clearly didn't have shit on lock like u think they did, it's California, niggaz get deported everyday.  i know pedofiles that are still cool with everybody and EVERYBODY in the neighborhood knows tha stories and has seen shit but nothing's happened and most likely won't.  

i get it tho, everybody isn't that privileged to know and associate themselves with people like that.  but just stop acting like people like that only exist in movies or fairyland.  

you ran your mouth (or should i say pressed your fingers) in some place that they had no business being.  it's not my fault u wanted to pretend like u know me and u don't.  i actually had no issue with u up until this point, i coulda cared less.

goddamn what are you talking about? u make no fucking sense at all and you basically repeat what i say after each post.

lol they didnt have shit on lock? u dont know what the fuck your talking about. this aint the fucking wire, thats a dope show but in no way shape or form is a bunch of street niggas gonna be that smart and precise.

those OGs, were fuckin with the mob at the time and even to fuck with them u needed  a hefty resume, assuming u make it that far, they still got burned when they fucked wit the the mob.

[/quote]

how do u know that i don't know niggaz in tha mob  :o

it's a small world holmes, u hear me esse', ei-kuh-rumba!  eeh-ge-gei-ghei ! ! ! ! !

you're making assumptions about people u don't know.  i guess i'm guilty too in a way but i'm not tha 1 who started it.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
HAHAHAH "the game you dont know shit about blah blah blah" shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking dumbass

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »
feel free 2 run outta gas at any time Looner

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
he sometimes sounds worse then the jewigger

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »

how do u know that i don't know niggaz in tha mob  :o

it's a small world holmes, u hear me esse', ei-kuh-rumba!  eeh-ge-gei-ghei ! ! ! ! !

you're making assumptions about people u don't know.  i guess i'm guilty too in a way but i'm not tha 1 who started it.

[/quote]

speak for yourself nigga, i said i made 3 gs when iw as 14 because it sounded pretty sad that u saw ur first stack NOW.

than you made assumptions saying i was bullshitting, than when u figured out i wasnt bullshitting u didnt want to look stupid and said i was tyring to be hard.

i know u dont know niggas in the mob, aint no foo in the mob gonna fuck wit your awkward retarded ass.

"yea i have open cases right now"  yea i bet you really fuck with the mob. and whos gloating now and been.

damn man your fucking weird.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »
he sometimes sounds worse then the jewigger

lol i don't know what tha fuck that iz but it sounds bad hahaha!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
HAHAHAH "the game you dont know shit about blah blah blah" shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking dumbass

lol that was a great diss. im really mad now.  :laugh:

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »

lol that was a great diss. im really mad now.  :laugh:

you should talk out loud while typing then youll know what i meant

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »
that's right Looner, let it all out homie... u know how it go, u might when some but u just lost 1, it's ok.  

but for the record, ur makin it sound like i havent made money before or after that.  like $1000 is all i've ever seen in my life and before that i was livin on some 3rd world shit.  

get mad at urself, not me.  im not tha 1 who picked this battle

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2011, 07:38:42 PM »
side note:  .mp3]04.  2Pac - Niggaz Done Changed [featuring Richie Rich].mp3 - 8.6 Mb

available on the album in my sig.  it's the SOLO version.  i just added the striking match and the match "blow out" and the gunshots with the tires screeching... it was kinda off beat before that. 

this nigga Looner got me on my chit lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »
that's right Looner, let it all out homie... u know how it go, u might when some but u just lost 1, it's ok.  

but for the record, ur makin it sound like i havent made money before or after that.  like $1000 is all i've ever seen in my life and before that i was livin on some 3rd world shit.  

get mad at urself, not me

yea ok  ::)

u know what i have open cases too and fuck with the mob and talk about it on the internet.

lol u juz mad cuz u cant believe i made 3gs when i was younger, u asked about it and than you say im braggin, than its quite obvious im not braggin, which leads you to say that making 3gs was the only thing i did in my life.

this nigga.