Author Topic: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe  (Read 3309 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: *belch* Loon3y's a hoe
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2011, 07:41:22 PM »
oh man this shit is dubcc gold. too fuckin funny man ive been laughing since page 1

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
that's right Looner, let it all out homie... u know how it go, u might when some but u just lost 1, it's ok.  

but for the record, ur makin it sound like i havent made money before or after that.  like $1000 is all i've ever seen in my life and before that i was livin on some 3rd world shit.  

get mad at urself, not me

yea ok  ::)

u know what i have open cases too and fuck with the mob and talk about it on the internet.

lol u juz mad cuz u cant believe i made 3gs when i was younger, u asked about it and than you say im braggin, than its quite obvious im not braggin, which leads you to say that making 3gs was the only thing i did in my life.

this nigga.

cop

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
ey Looner, what sign is Daz throwing up in your sig?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
i like how this argument started off whether rooney really sold some bud to other rich ass suburban wanna be asian gangster kids when he was younger hahahaha

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »
i like how this argument started off whether rooney really sold some bud to other rich ass suburban wanna be asian gangster kids when he was younger hahahaha

or...

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »
oh man this shit is dubcc gold. too fuckin funny man ive been laughing since page 1
The West is Back

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 07:52:47 PM »

or...
or not. man 3000 bucks aint too much goddamn money especially some little asian kid who doesnt pay rent and has a shitload of little rich asian buddies who wanna buy some bud. that shit can add up

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »

or...
or not. man 3000 bucks aint too much goddamn money especially some little asian kid who doesnt pay rent and has a shitload of little rich asian buddies who wanna buy some bud. that shit can add up

thank you, that's what i'm sayin' smh.  he still doesn't really understand the REAL concept and USES of jail yet, he probably thinks it's still JUST ONLY a scary place. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
wait what the fuck does jail have to do with this? you guys gonna argue about whos been arrested more now hahaha

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »
if i remember correctly rooney is the one who does NOT want to be there hahah

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2011, 08:52:38 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »
wait what the fuck does jail have to do with this? you guys gonna argue about whos been arrested more now hahaha

lol not even.  Dogg i hate that shit too when niggaz be actin' like they deserve some sorta Nobel Peace Prize becuz they got caught smh. 

this thread is funny tho.  i should be sittin up here (if i'm even supposed to be doing this this time of night) flaming Looner on some stereotypical Chinese guy shit for working with computers for his career but i'm not like that lol.  im tha nice guy foreal foreal lol.

and rotfflmao @ Petey, son u need 2 start a comedy club lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2011, 11:58:50 PM »

lol not even.  Dogg i hate that shit too when niggaz be actin' like they deserve some sorta Nobel Peace Prize becuz they got caught smh. 

this thread is funny tho.  i should be sittin up here (if i'm even supposed to be doing this this time of night) flaming Looner on some stereotypical Chinese guy shit for working with computers for his career but i'm not like that lol.  im tha nice guy foreal foreal lol.

and rotfflmao @ Petey, son u need 2 start a comedy club lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/QrKle5meDWk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/QrKle5meDWk</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
this was back then too where the clubs didnt have nearly as good shit as the streets. (which now alot of clubs pick up from the streets) lol this was when ounces of OG used to cost 450-550 during my early teens. now an ounce of og is what? 320-350? mayb even 300.

LMFAO @ paying that much an ounce. If you pay over 3k a pound for OG, then you need to kill yourself. I get pounds for 2.4k