Author Topic: Reefer Madness And Rappers (PLEASE READ)  (Read 722 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Reefer Madness And Rappers (PLEASE READ)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
lol so much to laugh at in this thread...

certain people have a vulnerability in their brain that can become exposed by things like smoking too much cannabis, or taking any drugs for that matter, while other people are able to indulge as much as they want without it really having a deep effect on them long-term...its the same as anything really, affects everyone differently

ive been smoking for a min, since i was 13 almost 10 years now,

but my cousin who started when he got to college, on janurary he got diagnosed with skitz, or maina, or some kind of mental illness.

does anyone know if he stops smoking weed would he return to normal?

nah from what i know once that shit is triggered it'll never just go away again...it can however be controlled with the right medication etc so returning to normal may not be exactly right but it doesnt mean he cant have a decent quality of life

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »

certain people have a vulnerability in their brain that can become exposed by things like smoking too much cannabis, or taking any drugs for that matter, while other people are able to indulge as much as they want without it really having a deep effect on them long-term...its the same as anything really, affects everyone differently

ive been smoking for a min, since i was 13 almost 10 years now,

but my cousin who started when he got to college, on janurary he got diagnosed with skitz, or maina, or some kind of mental illness.

does anyone know if he stops smoking weed would he return to normal?

nah from what i know once that shit is triggered it'll never just go away again...it can however be controlled with the right medication etc so returning to normal may not be exactly right but it doesnt mean he cant have a decent quality of life

wow man, so it could of been the weed? he took anti-depressants a couple years back, he hast tooken it for a while and i thought that might of done something with it.

but hes been smoking for a while, ever since he got into college and hes done with it, but all of a sudden this january he just flipped.

the thing is he doesnt wanna take his meds, he thinks hes perfectly fine

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
interestin

i bet most of em have mental problems. look at Daz. and Redman openly admitted he has problems

like Leggy said, it affects ppl indivudally - but alot of users will evolve mental problems from it in the longrun (i.e. socal disorders, paranoia, subconscius stress, psychosis, and/or schziofrenia)
Jamacains can vouch for that

i guess, to each its own - but weed is actually a bad thing

return to normal, if u stop smokin weed?
no. alot of users catched mental problems later on in life, after a 20 yr hiatus from the green. Snoop will probably be schizophrenic one day
theres been cases, when indivuals puffed just a few times - n then became crazy 5 or 6 yrs after
like i said, it affects ppl indivudally - but theres no guarantee that soething will not happen to ur neural synapse-sytem in the future

ur in the danger-zone if ur an intelligent/intellectual/thinkin person. high IQ-level - ppl like that should def NOT fuck wit canabis
ur in the danger-zone if u experience a tramautic situation mentally, AFTER usage of cannabis
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:09:55 PM by Michael Madsen »

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
This.

and this.

interestin

i bet most of em have mental problems. look at Daz. and Redman openly admitted he has problems

like Leggy said, it affects ppl indivudally - but alot of users will evolve mental problems from it in the longrun (i.e. socal disorders, paranoia, subconscius stress, psychosis, and/or schziofrenia)
Jamacains can vouch for that

i guess, to each its own - but weed is actually a bad thing

return to normal, if u stop smokin weed?
no. alot of users catched mental problems later on in life, after a 20 yr hiatus from the green. Snoop will probably be schizophrenic one day
theres been cases, when indivuals puffed just a few times - n then became crazy 5 or 6 yrs after
like i said, it affects ppl indivudally - but theres no guarantee that soething will not happen to ur neural synapse-sytem in the future

ur in the danger-zone if ur an intelligent/intellectual/thinkin person. high IQ-level - ppl like that should def NOT fuck wit canabis
ur in the danger-zone if u experience a tramautic situation mentally, AFTER usage of cannabis

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 09:12:30 PM »
but the thing is: rappers smoke too much and too much weed can lead 2 skitsofrenia thatīs why iīm asking.

They've got to have the genetic predisposition.

I'm pretty sure I've got it. Both my parents were schizophrenic. Mother had it naturally, father got it after being in combat and messing around with drugs. I don't have schizophrenia but that's why I don't fuck with weed or any drugs at all. Once you get it its permanent. Nothing's worth permanently fucking up my life. I drink but that's it, and even then I don't go overboard with it.

Most of this is bull. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Nigga watching too much of A Beautiful Mind.

Smoking a lot of weed doesn't make you schizo unless you're predisposed to it. Snoop is fine.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:16:27 PM by SPICE TWO »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »
^^^ pretty much.  

if you are going to go crazy from smokin' good then it just wasn't meant for u in tha 1st place and i assume you'd find out not too long after your first few blunts.  i smoke weed all of tha time and that chit hasn't made me crazy, maybe a little noid at times if i'm strickly facing blunts everyday all day of kush and dro and maybe my heart rate feels like it's beating faster even tho its really not but from wat i've found out that's regular.  

weed really isn't all that serious of an herb to be honest, there's other herbs out there that u can smoke that can fuck u up in a real way and not just have u buzzin for a few hours like tree do.  weed is only a "big deal" in society becuz 'they' wanna make it a big deal.  it doesn't do any more harm to your body than drinking a 24 ounce can of brew everyday (non-malt).  it's all hype and propaganda and it's only illegal becuz alot of the money is going to other countries as a nice size suppliment of their income that's all.  if weed was to be decriminalized then other countries would lose out on money.  everybody thinks that the US Government is gettin a rack of cake from all of the raids and lockups and while that may be very true to a certain extent there's other countries that are making more money off of it then we do.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/A2DqudbJsy8&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/A2DqudbJsy8&amp;feature=related</a>
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:08:57 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 10:50:21 PM »
I feel sorry for his mother or whoever else has to deal with his bullshit, smh.
hahaha

Psychohustla You Need To Stop Smoking Weed, Listening To Rap And Just Get A Job In The Bratwurst Factory. Weed Doesn't Cause Schizophrenia Youre Just A Pussy Who Clearly Cant Handle It. Youve Been Making The Same Thread For Like 5 Years Just Quit Smoking Weed

LMFAOOOOOOO

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 02:53:47 AM »
another danger-zone, is if ur experiencing hyproaxia and/or ischemic encephalopathy durin inhalation of canabis.
----------------
nah,
everythin i said is true.
individual effects, but there is no guarantee that nothin will happen to ur nerual synapse-system,
once u have exposed urself to canabis  - n that reason alone, made the damn thing illegal in the first place

intellectual individuals tend to be more susceptible to synapse damage.
dman near every teenager, at various mental-instutaioins, has been sucumed to canabis-related
situations. call one up, n ask for yourself...

canabis n marijuana is very romantized for some reason, n theres alot of shit that young ppl just dont fuckin kno about
i dont fuck wit canabis, cuz ive seen teenagers get permanent synapse-damage durin hyproxaia.

paranoia/hallucinogen symptones, all kind of shit.. shits scary

go head, inhale that shit - but dont act like ur brain can handle everythin. the brain wasnt designed to handle canabis, n therfore u really shouldnt use it.
at least not, if ur an intellectual and thinkin person, n especially not if u already have manic symtomes

its weird, but reefer is like a "yin/yang". there r even some postivie characterstics medicaly, but just like the negative charactersitics, those r all individual

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 06:55:52 AM »
Smoking a lot of weed doesn't make you schizo unless you're predisposed to it. Snoop is fine.
....and all the otha rappers too thatīs why started the thread.
Psychohustla You Need To Stop Smoking Weed, Listening To Rap And Just Get A Job In The Bratwurst Factory. Weed Doesn't Cause Schizophrenia Youre Just A Pussy Who Clearly Cant Handle It. Youve Been Making The Same Thread For Like 5 Years Just Quit Smoking Weed
you fuckin pussyhole the thread isnt about me.
Redman openly admitted he has problems
what he say?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 07:30:28 AM »

key word: predisposed

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 03:49:15 AM »

...yeah but how come that nobody from that million rappers arenīt predisposed?

btw:
Redman openly admitted he has problems
what did he say?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:45 AM »

what millions? The majority of people do not have a predisposition to schizophrenia

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 05:52:59 AM »

what millions? The majority of people do not have a predisposition to schizophrenia

ok not mill but still...

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 11:30:43 AM »
redman said in an interview that he took so much acid during dare iz a darkside era that he didnīt feel right in the head.

most people donīt get mental problems for smoking a lil weed but if youīre one of those people that go paranoid and freak out you should know when to stop

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »

ok not mill but still...

Rappers aren't the only people who smoke weed. Most regular people do or have at one point. Obviously the majority of people who smoke weed do not get schizophrenia. Because the majority of people do not have any genetic problems with it.