Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6306 times)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »
jumping people is for pussies

It's basically telling ppl that u needed some help.

No disrespect but it's funny how you haven't been around the forum or at least posted in this section in a while until now, "coincidentially" the same day 40 Glocc got his ass beat and in the same thread lol.

And it seems like a few people saw it too and they don't seem to say that he got jumped. But we'll have to wait and see.

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 10:37:01 AM »
where was 40 glocc crew?they said they chased boo out the parking lott.aint boo that dark nigga from 40 glocc hood that was talking about fighting meanice 4 40,why run he run?i dont think he would run.but who was there that can confirm what really happened?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
If menace got jumped by 1o flaming homosexuals no pun intended on the flaming part, would he come out victorious like bernard hopkins last night? Prolly not

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »
where was 40 glocc crew?they said they chased boo out the parking lott.aint boo that dark nigga from 40 glocc hood that was talking about fighting meanice 4 40,why run he run?i dont think he would run.but who was there that can confirm what really happened?

Both of them are saying there's a video and I hope they don't pull no Bin Laden shit and change their minds about showin it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LAPROMO

• 'G'

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »
40 year old gloccc

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »
Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[Better Footage] Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:35:03 AM by SCB »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 02:50:52 PM »
So a bunch of dudes jumped 40? Can't really see shit but if that's the case nothing to brag about, menace and 40 needa have a one out. Atleast noone tried to shoot anyone

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

For real what happened to a good old fashioned one out

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »

For real what happened to a good old fashioned one out

Not saying there wasn't a 1 on 1 on this fight, but 40 Glocc did turn down a fade many times claiming that he didn't know Menace or that Menace would call the cops on 40 if they did have a fade and stuff like that.

The offer was always on table. Even Glasses Malone's broter wanted a 1 on 1 with 40 and 40 turned that down too.

But he had no problems runnin' up on other rappers with a crew or fighting homeless guys with a camera right?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 03:36:20 PM »
40 looked tired lol. He didn't get fucked up tho so it's a shoulder shrug on this one.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 04:09:38 PM »
i remember menace saying he wanted to fight 40 glocc but as expected it ends up being his ''20 YES MEN'' jumping 40 glocc.

EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »
the video shows 40 standing and all of a sudden 10 guys rush him...LMAO im not a fan of either guy nor am i taking sides but you no damn well that was bitch made. yawn BWS is wack for this, menace is not even in the group of ten boys that rush 40, so was he laying on the ground trying to get his 2nd wind ?

that video is on some G-Shit bcuz u see 40 glocc standing and taunting them bws boys.....then zooooom 10 rush him, and he comes out un-FADED !
that couldnt have been spur of the moment, menace prolly got word 40 was thier and p;re meditated the jumping of 40g instead of a 1 on 1.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!