Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6297 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 04:29:39 PM »
jumping people is for pussies

It's basically telling ppl that u needed some help.

No disrespect but it's funny how you haven't been around the forum or at least posted in this section in a while until now, "coincidentially" the same day 40 Glocc got his ass beat and in the same thread lol.

And it seems like a few people saw it too and they don't seem to say that he got jumped. But we'll have to wait and see.

What's your point?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »
It's like a bunch of badly behaved kids that you don't wanna have at an event in case they act up. Grow the fuck up, man -.-

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2011, 04:34:15 PM »
in the words of pootie tang

"You ain't come one, but many tine tanies"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2011, 04:54:50 PM »
looks boring. Why are these idiots fighting in a crowd full of people? Go to a parking lot, get the cameras rolling and get busy.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »
looks boring. Why are these idiots fighting in a crowd full of people? Go to a parking lot, get the cameras rolling and get busy.

And it was at a sports arena for a fight lol. The homie said ppl were fightin up there but I didn't know it would've been them.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »
Just my opinion, but...
After Menace & Crew had the drop on 40.
BWS takes the L for 40 not leaving on a stretcher.
 ???
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:52:18 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
rappers are such dumbasses. You got a problem with someone? There's the right time and situation to handle something. Middle of a crowd ain't it. I've been places with dudes who I owed a beat down, but you've got to take responsibility for where you are and when is the right time to handle something.

westside159

Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »
who is menace ?  a nobody who cares  fake bloods tryna rap

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2011, 07:59:37 PM »
rappers are such dumbasses. You got a problem with someone? There's the right time and situation to handle something. Middle of a crowd ain't it. I've been places with dudes who I owed a beat down, but you've got to take responsibility for where you are and when is the right time to handle something.
That ain't how gang banging or the streets work .

gangbanging = stupidity.

Hang in a gang cuz you can't make it on your own. Do stupid shit because you don't know how to behave in public. When did this shit become cool to do? I know this shit happens but when did this become the "cool thing to do"?

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »
Just my opinion, but...
 ???

LOL, what? How is it an "L" for BWS? You can't even tell what happened in that video.  All you see is 40 Glocc walking away (with some dudes) and then other dudes rush in his direction.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Just my opinion, but...
 ???

LOL, what? How is it an "L" for BWS? You can't even tell what happened in that video.  All you see is 40 Glocc walking away (with some dudes) and then other dudes rush in his direction.

You again... :eh:

Did you not read my post ?
"BWS takes the L for 40 not leaving on a stretcher."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:05:40 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

h2k4

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 09:08:21 PM »
Just my opinion, but...
 ???

LOL, what? How is it an "L" for BWS? You can't even tell what happened in that video.  All you see is 40 Glocc walking away (with some dudes) and then other dudes rush in his direction.

I read it.  Seems kind of ridiculous that in order for someone to not take an "L", they would have to put the other person on a stretcher.  As I said earlier, you can't even see what happened so you can't even discredit either one of them.  All you see is a bunch of dudes fighting.  Back in the day, you take the fade and both walk away.  Now, you guys want these dudes to fight til death or some shit.  Some of you guys need to stick to the internet life where you can talk tough and still go about your daily routine unharmed.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 09:11:06 PM »

gangbanging = stupidity.

Hang in a gang cuz you can't make it on your own. Do stupid shit because you don't know how to behave in public. When did this shit become cool to do? I know this shit happens but when did this become the "cool thing to do"?

cmon fam, you got spice 1 (who made "gangbangin shit" w/jayo) composing your whole persona trying to come in here with all of that.  it would seem youre having a conflict of interest with yourself.

as for the fight, it looks like 40 caught a nice gash on the top of his head when you seen him stumbling away lol.  still, its whatever, its always funny to see people making a circus out of this shit with all the sensitive comments.  you can really tell the people who aint never been in a fight in their lives but come on here to get their wigger shit on from their neck of the burbs/europe. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:12:53 PM by $outh$uiCyde »

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »
Just my opinion, but...
 ???

LOL, what? How is it an "L" for BWS? You can't even tell what happened in that video.  All you see is 40 Glocc walking away (with some dudes) and then other dudes rush in his direction.

I read it.  Seems kind of ridiculous that in order for someone to not take an "L", they would have to put the other person on a stretcher.  As I said earlier, you can't even see what happened so you can't even discredit either one of them.  All you see is a bunch of dudes fighting.  Back in the day, you take the fade and both walk away.  Now, you guys want these dudes to fight til death or some shit.  Some of you guys need to stick to the internet life where you can talk tough and still go about your daily routine unharmed.

"As I said earlier, you can't even see what happened so you can't even discredit either one of them.  All you see is a bunch of dudes fighting."
Well if you read my above post you should know I'm only speaking about parts of the video you CAN see.  ;)

"Back in the day, you take the fade and both walk away."
Any moron can come to the conclusion that "Menace & Crew were not at that event for both to take a 1 on 1 fade.  :)

"Now, you guys want these dudes to fight til death or some shit."
I never said this nor did any of the replies in this thread.  ???

"Some of you guys need to stick to the internet life where you can talk tough and still go about your daily routine unharmed."

I wasn't aware I was "talking tough" about anything. But since you brought it up I know for a fact you WOULDN'T be saying any of this to me in person. But it's all good...debate is one of the reasons forums and or the internet exists.  :laugh:

Hope this makes this all crystal clear to you.
Geesh.....

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:35:27 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »

gangbanging = stupidity.

cmon fam, you got spice 1 (who made "gangbangin shit" w/jayo) composing your whole persona trying to come in here with all of that.  it would seem youre having a conflict of interest with yourself.

as for the fight, it looks like 40 caught a nice gash on the top of his head when you seen him stumbling away lol.  still, its whatever, its always funny to see people making a circus out of this shit with all the sensitive comments.  you can really tell the people who aint never been in a fight in their lives but come on here to get their wigger shit on from their neck of the burbs/europe. 

lol how do you know what my "persona" is?

You can say what you want. But to me, interrupting a public event because you see some dude you don't like is stupid niggerish shit. I don't know where this was, but there were a lot of people there. In real life when a fight breaks out in public, cops get called and the place gets shut down. Everyone has to bail because some asshole doesn't have self control.

But hey, maybe you like niggerish shit. Maybe its cool to you. But its usually the wiggers who get a kick out of this shit.