Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6315 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »
Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

freddie never fought willie...u made that up...

willie d beat the brakes off melle mel...

how everybody know the dudes gettin shots at 40 was with menace...every fight i done seen ever if its a bunch of niggas in spot..and a nigga get his ass whupped n got a sucka ass nigga rep like 40 got...

everybody in the room gone get a piece...if menace was gettin whupped..they woulda swung at him too...

somebody said jumpin people is 4 pussies...

ahem pac

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »
Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

you forgot Daz VS Jt The Bigga Figga and Big Hutch VS Cube :laugh:

never happened

papa-smurf

Re: NEW FIGHT FOOTAGE - MENACE WENT HAM!! BETTER VERSION
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2011, 08:06:17 AM »
^lmao wtf?? it was a 60 second stomp not a fucking movie.. stop reading into it..

lol.aww shit.a e thug,u anonymous key board gangsta trying 2 pick a arguement with a dude over the internet.lol.u worst then a bitch.lol.im not reading into.u simply see kurupt,u see big u hold back th ebig nigga that tried 2 jump in & help 40.lol.u just some misreble internet coward that sit up all night waiting 4 some one 2 leave a comment so u could try 2 argue wih them.lol.u arm chair gangstas make me laugh

felipebtu

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »
Menace is the best rapper of all time .

Left behind Pac,Bigg,Chuck D,Snoop,Eazy,Short,Kurupt,JayZ,Nas,Eminem,Cool J,Busta,Quik,Eiht,zxibit,ti,luda and Ya'll

Menace is MY HERO !!!! jus like hendrix,marley,morrison,malcom x,luther king,ghandi

LEGENDARY !!

oBS: 40 COCK SHUT THA MUTHAFUCKA MOUTH ..BIATCH!!!!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 08:26:50 AM »
lame vid
wasnt excitin.

doggfather

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »
it's not a fight, they're slappin like b.tches...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' OG

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [Better Footage] Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
I Thought They Was Cool!!!!
Wasnt There A Photo Of Them Talking & Smileing In Each Other's Face Not To Long Ago!?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc vs. Menace
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2011, 08:54:25 AM »
I Thought They Was Cool!!!!
Wasnt There A Photo Of Them Talking & Smileing In Each Other's Face Not To Long Ago!?

Okka

« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2011, 09:07:03 AM »
Did Menace even hit 40 Glocc? It looks Kurupt tired to stop the fight for a second there.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:11:28 AM by Okka »

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »
Cool, to see Kurupt in there :-)

40, must have had some homies with him, cause some other guys were fighting as well.

Would've loved to see Spider Loc in there, to break some jaws, truth be told they look like some straight bitches. Wonder what this will lead to. Big Paybacc joked, bout it on his twitter, so I guess their beef is still on, even though him and Spider are cool.

bouli77

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

you forgot Daz VS Jt The Bigga Figga and Big Hutch VS Cube :laugh:

never happened

are you sure ?? the Daz VS Jt fight was reported on websites like westcoast 2k or wcrydaz in 02 or 03 I think, but then again rappers lie a lot but it's supposed to have happened, they also are supposed to have footage of the fight.

the Cube vs Hutch fight was described by Heller in his autobiography, actually it was more of an asswhoppin' by Hutch and is supposed to have happened repeatedly, are you saying Heller and Hutch and those who corroborated that story are all liars ??

@ 3rd coast : what's the Melle Mel/Willie D. story ?? I know Willie D was like a Texas boxing champion, i wouldn't beef with him lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2011, 10:32:43 AM »
Lol someone start a fight club post. I wanna hear all info on the cube vs hutch fight and all the willie d fights

I do remember reading something years ago about daz and jt fighting cuz daz didn't get paid for those 2 collabo projects. But I have trouble believing most anything with daz involved
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2011, 10:41:57 AM »
damn, 40 got owned for real, look at that bump on his head :-X

where's tripledix at to defend his boy toy?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »
Did Menace even hit 40 Glocc? It looks Kurupt tired to stop the fight for a second there.
Big U there too, wonder why they didnt help 40 when Menace and his boys took him to the back