Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6305 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc vs. Menace
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
Did Menace even hit 40 Glocc? It looks Kurupt tired to stop the fight for a second there.
Big U there too, wonder why they didnt help 40 when Menace and his boys took him to the back

what the fucks he gonna do?? risk a stomping for 40 glocc?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2011, 02:48:39 PM »
It looked like menace and his boy were handling 40 fine then everyone jumped in. 40 got heart though can't deny that

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »
It looked like menace and his boy were handling 40 fine then everyone jumped in. 40 got heart though can't deny that

heart?? soldiers have hear.. this fools a bitch

westside159

Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
who is menace ?  a nobody who cares  fake bloods tryna rap
No faker than your ass or your idol who's a fake crip .

whos my idol ?  and whos a fake crip ?   your corny .   

westside159

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
30 fags jump 1 dude  ,  wow thats gangsta .  LMAO   yall some clowns ..   thats not gangsta at all  , thats pussy shit .
and i dont even like 40 glocc .

Okka

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »

Damn, you stay hatin' on 40 Glocc. At least he fought back.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
Jumping is for pussies? Not gangsta? lol. No boxing rules in a street fight.

Jumpings are the norm, if you get out numbered, you just gotta keep swinging and hope to hell you don't get stomped on.

These two fools need to duke it out in the ring, have a fair one on one fight and leave it at that.......

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 04:29:23 AM »

Damn, you stay hatin' on 40 Glocc. At least he fought back.

how did he fight back? he jumped menace at the start then got beat and ran away....watch the video... geez

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 04:49:26 AM »
and to put an end to all this "jumped" shit.. and to quote what menace said that 40 approached him IRONICALLY note the words on 40's tee "BOMB FIRST"... the first pic is the first alteraction..

40 glocc going in on menace.. whilst no one else around is even paying attention - the other pic a second later of 40 wit his hands on his head.

THEN the first other person to join the altercation is a big dude in black who is with 40 GLOCC who smacks menace

THEN menace continues to beat him, with that other dude in white jumping in... and that short dude in white throws some punches but he doesnt do fuck all

NOTE THE LACK OF 30/40 PEOPLE who supposedly "jumped him" & 40 glocc is continual standing foetal position

and this is where it becomes even more retarded.. 40 glocc runs away into a crowd of people who are there WITH menace, escaping with a fat lump on his head:

then theres a royal rumble and 40 glocc is nowhere to be seen, most likely to of ran out of the door everyone is seen escaping through at the end
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:15:32 AM by repthatwest »

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 07:08:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eRiEx6Pg08Q?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eRiEx6Pg08Q?</a>

from 0.34 - 0.45 u can see 40glocc on the grond gettin a few punches and then gets help by a man with also a blue shirt on and a orange braclet on his arm

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:13:31 AM by dstyle »
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2011, 07:12:02 AM »
^
lol at these two

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2011, 07:16:07 AM »
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »
Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

you forgot Daz VS Jt The Bigga Figga and Big Hutch VS Cube :laugh:

never happened

are you sure ?? the Daz VS Jt fight was reported on websites like westcoast 2k or wcrydaz in 02 or 03 I think, but then again rappers lie a lot but it's supposed to have happened, they also are supposed to have footage of the fight.

the Cube vs Hutch fight was described by Heller in his autobiography, actually it was more of an asswhoppin' by Hutch and is supposed to have happened repeatedly, are you saying Heller and Hutch and those who corroborated that story are all liars ??

@ 3rd coast : what's the Melle Mel/Willie D. story ?? I know Willie D was like a Texas boxing champion, i wouldn't beef with him lol

it was boxing match set up 4 rappers..it was done by the source in like 90-92 in new york...

tim dog was suppose to fight freddie foxx and never showed up...rap-a-lot rappers filled in the void...

freddie ended up fighting dope e from the terrorist dropped him

then melle mel got matched up with willie d... melle mel 200times bigger than willie...willie didnt bar it none...

all it took was one punch and melle mel was in la la land...

freddie foxx the only person i know still with the tape...shocked he never let it get out...

its a couple of cats from texas with concrete blocks 4 hands.. willie d and kb da kidnappa from street military  is another

pimp c got in some shit be4 he died...and kb was in the mix all u heard was pimp c go do it...next thing u heard was a dude drop to the floor..hard

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:28:17 AM by 3rd Coast »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
also, Sticky Fingaz got his ass whopped by some member from rockband The Offspring

Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

you forgot Daz VS Jt The Bigga Figga and Big Hutch VS Cube :laugh:

never happened

are you sure ?? the Daz VS Jt fight was reported on websites like westcoast 2k or wcrydaz in 02 or 03 I think, but then again rappers lie a lot but it's supposed to have happened, they also are supposed to have footage of the fight.

the Cube vs Hutch fight was described by Heller in his autobiography, actually it was more of an asswhoppin' by Hutch and is supposed to have happened repeatedly, are you saying Heller and Hutch and those who corroborated that story are all liars ??

@ 3rd coast : what's the Melle Mel/Willie D. story ?? I know Willie D was like a Texas boxing champion, i wouldn't beef with him lol

it was boxing match set up 4 rappers..it was done by the source in like 90-92 in new york...

tim dog was suppose to fight freddie foxx and never showed up...rap-a-lot rappers filled in the void...

freddie ended up fighting dope e from the terrorist dropped him

then melle mel got matched up with willie d... melle mel 200times bigger than willie...willie didnt bar it none...

all it took was one punch and melle mel was in la la land...

freddie foxx the only person i know still with the tape...shocked he never let it get out...

its a couple of cats from texas with concrete blocks 4 hands.. willie d and kb da kidnappa from street military  is another

pimp c got in some shit be4 he died...and kb was in the mix all u heard was pimp c go do it...next thing u heard was a dude drop to the floor..hard

yup, true

DJ Premier witnessed it, n confirmed the story - but i dont kno about any one punch, think u exaggeratin tho

Okka

« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2011, 10:23:59 AM »
also, Sticky Fingaz got his ass whopped by some member from rockband The Offspring

I think you are talkin' about this fight.