Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6298 times)

bouli77

Re: 40 Glocc Got His Ass Beat
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
Thanx 3rd Coast. So it was just a boxing match just for the hell of it right ? since u said Willie D. filled the void i guess there was no previous animosity between the two mc's.

yeah I know KB the kidnappa, didn't know he was a seasoned boxer tho. but i remember seeing a video of him and Pimp C on the street insulting somebody else.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »
also, Sticky Fingaz got his ass whopped by some member from rockband The Offspring

Hip hop is so predictable. Everytime an artist gets their ass beat they claim it was 20-30 dudes with the person they're beefing with. Same with the hughes brothers vs pac, same with ras kass vs game, etc etc etc.

Menace sucks as a rapper. And I was a 40 glocc fan till he turned into a clown in recent years but let me say this - fair or not 40 glocc needed to get his ass beat. Like someone else said, he used to brag about jumpin other niggas now its his excuse? Karma, hoe.

not claims, facts. 1 camp wit 40 dudes jumpin 1 person from another camp - thats how it always works

ive yet to hear about a story where 2 rappers fought each other one-on-one (save Game vs Ras Kass, Freddie Foxx vs Willie D)

you forgot Daz VS Jt The Bigga Figga and Big Hutch VS Cube :laugh:

never happened

are you sure ?? the Daz VS Jt fight was reported on websites like westcoast 2k or wcrydaz in 02 or 03 I think, but then again rappers lie a lot but it's supposed to have happened, they also are supposed to have footage of the fight.

the Cube vs Hutch fight was described by Heller in his autobiography, actually it was more of an asswhoppin' by Hutch and is supposed to have happened repeatedly, are you saying Heller and Hutch and those who corroborated that story are all liars ??

@ 3rd coast : what's the Melle Mel/Willie D. story ?? I know Willie D was like a Texas boxing champion, i wouldn't beef with him lol

it was boxing match set up 4 rappers..it was done by the source in like 90-92 in new york...

tim dog was suppose to fight freddie foxx and never showed up...rap-a-lot rappers filled in the void...

freddie ended up fighting dope e from the terrorist dropped him

then melle mel got matched up with willie d... melle mel 200times bigger than willie...willie didnt bar it none...

all it took was one punch and melle mel was in la la land...

freddie foxx the only person i know still with the tape...shocked he never let it get out...

its a couple of cats from texas with concrete blocks 4 hands.. willie d and kb da kidnappa from street military  is another

pimp c got in some shit be4 he died...and kb was in the mix all u heard was pimp c go do it...next thing u heard was a dude drop to the floor..hard

yup, true

DJ Premier witnessed it, n confirmed the story - but i dont kno about any one punch, think u exaggeratin tho

ask premo or freddie fox...all who dont have a reason to lie...they will both tell u it was a one hitter quitter from 5th ward

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2011, 11:44:45 AM »
Thanx 3rd Coast. So it was just a boxing match just for the hell of it right ? since u said Willie D. filled the void i guess there was no previous animosity between the two mc's.

yeah I know KB the kidnappa, didn't know he was a seasoned boxer tho. but i remember seeing a video of him and Pimp C on the street insulting somebody else.

yeah it was just a celebrity thing they had...

kb not a boxer dude jus from the hood..and came up fighting...

in tx summer time 1nce it 100 degrees...only thing left to do...is fight...heat will piss u off...

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: 40 Glocc vs. Menace
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »
LMAO, this kid went and dissected a camera phone video...little boy you need a life, its over now, you saw your 1st celebrity fight. you broke this bullshit down like it was one of your shakira choreograph video's.
i can picture you shadow boxing around your mom and calling her 40 glocc.....sup, blood, sup blood ! get yourself a ass-cream samich and stfu.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2011, 02:30:27 PM »
^ dude seriously, go back to school and sort your grammar out.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »
i remember menace saying he wanted to fight 40 glocc but as expected it ends up being his ''20 YES MEN'' jumping 40 glocc.

WTF are you talking about, didn't you see 40's bodyguard hitting Menace at the start lol

Okka

Re: Video: 40 Glocc Vs. Menace
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
i remember menace saying he wanted to fight 40 glocc but as expected it ends up being his ''20 YES MEN'' jumping 40 glocc.

WTF are you talking about, didn't you see 40's bodyguard hitting Menace at the start lol

I doubt that he was 40 Glocc's bodyguard. 40 was gettin hit, but it didn't look like Menace did the beating.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »
^Bodyguard or homie whatever. Look harder when there are people in front of the camera. You can see he did get a couple of shots in.

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2011, 03:28:13 PM »
Damn this faggot still talkin about it on twitter. He got like 2000 tweets per day about it. Was this his first fight ever? He got his first adrenaline rush or somethin smh. You ran away, now sit your ass down and STFU.

watwitit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »
 ;DBOTH THEM NIGGAS ARE CUP CAKES I WANT TO SEE THEM FOOLS GET AT K9,FOR CALLING THEM FOOLS HOES

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2011, 07:29:13 AM »
;DBOTH THEM NIGGAS ARE CUP CAKES I WANT TO SEE THEM FOOLS GET AT K9,FOR CALLING THEM FOOLS HOES

menace already said the next nigga he knocking out is K9 on his last ustream show he called him a crack head and the whole 9 and can't lie he do look like a smoker

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »
Damn this faggot still talkin about it on twitter. He got like 2000 tweets per day about it. Was this his first fight ever? He got his first adrenaline rush or somethin smh. You ran away, now sit your ass down and STFU.

To "elevate" his thug level, he apparently jacked a new chain....http://mypict.me/show.php?id=kjb0I

Hollywood HotSauce ??  ???
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

teletomble

« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »

To "elevate" his thug level, he apparently jacked a new chain....http://mypict.me/show.php?id=kjb0I

Hollywood HotSauce ??  ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Hot_Sauce

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »

if I ever saw 40 Glocc in person I'd bitch slap him silly, just look at this goofball

to quote Carlito's Way "jive ass, purse snatching, chain snatching, maricon muthafucka"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:15:03 PM by BloodMoney »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
it was a head up till supper body guard punched the shit out of me lol

^from menace twitter.. just confirming how much of an L 40 glocc took that night..