Author Topic: 40 Glocc vs. Menace  (Read 6299 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: 40 Glocc vs. Menace
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
Ya'll are still talkin about this shit? Lol smh
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2011, 02:40:07 PM »

lol i was just about to post that this has gone on for too long now,.. it seems to stay relevant though because 40 glocc is still talking shit about it every 10 minutes on twitter.. how many days has it been yet??  ::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

lol i was just about to post that this has gone on for too long now,.. it seems to stay relevant though because 40 glocc is still talking shit about it every 10 minutes on twitter.. how many days has it been yet??  ::)

Menace is RT from his followers everything that's said about 40 Glocc so it's going both ways. Ppl on here say they don't give a shit about 40 but knows how many tweets he has on it. Smh but this was lame and over after the first day.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2011, 03:20:10 PM »

Menace is RT from his followers everything that's said about 40 Glocc so it's going both ways. Ppl on here say they don't give a shit about 40 but knows how many tweets he has on it. Smh but this was lame and over after the first day.

lol 40 glocc stan

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2011, 03:23:10 PM »

lol 40 glocc stan

Because this thread is 5 pages long with ppl talkin shit about somebody they don't like that makes me a 40 Glocc stan lol ok I got it ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2011, 03:27:08 PM »

lol 40 glocc stan

Because this thread is 5 pages long with ppl talkin shit about somebody they don't like that makes me a 40 Glocc stan lol ok I got it ;)

and you're here defending him. what's wrong, did he give you the LD and now you're riding for him?

Okka

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »

Does anybody know what's the song playin' at 0:11-0:17?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »

lol i was just about to post that this has gone on for too long now,.. it seems to stay relevant though because 40 glocc is still talking shit about it every 10 minutes on twitter.. how many days has it been yet??  ::)

lol 40 glocc stan

and you're here defending him. what's wrong, did he give you the LD and now you're riding for him?

So by me saying that ur on here talkin about a nigga u don't like is defending him? That's new to me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
what are u his bitch or something? lol

h2k4

« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »

I agree that it's going on too long but have you seen how many tweets 40 Glocc has about the situation?  He posts pics of himself almost daily to try to prove he came out on top.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »

I agree that it's going on too long but have you seen how many tweets 40 Glocc has about the situation?  He posts pics of himself almost daily to try to prove he came out on top.

Yup and he's goin to keep doing it as long as ppl keep tweetin' him about the fight.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »
Im just seeing this fight  :o well they finally ran into eachother i see 40 post something about having footage of menace bloody&getting beat-up has any1 seen this footage yet? im looking for it & cant find it
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »
yanking off a dude's chain while he's beating the fuck out of you isn't something you should be proud of.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:32 PM »
40 glocc who you are edited the video saying Menace had blood
on his shirt when in fact he did from your head bleeding cuz you had
it down taking uppercuts from Menace  . It shows you out of breath and blood on your
head looking frustrated before the rushed you out the building . Why did you edit the part
out where you bleeding and out of breath . Your boy babydown cool but he missed with
them weak ass punches and that wasn't Menace getting pulled off the wall either .
Talking bout you snatched his chain , even if you did you don't have it . Your hoe ass
would be on camera with it posing with your cap on hiding them bruises where you were
bleeding from the head . WWE as 40 video editing

what song is that in the beginning of the video? sounds like 3 6 mafia and 40 glock song?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »
Damm 40 is a real west coast nigga but menace fucked that nigga up with them uppercuts lol
Bullets aint got no names